Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's fascinating to see the change In her personality & tastes from her earlier YouTube videos. It's like night & day.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but think that pretty soon we’ll see Jack in tweeds and plus fours, shooting pheasants etc. They really are getting VERY posh for a brickie and a make up artist.
David Beckham eat your heart out 🙄

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but think that pretty soon we’ll see Jack in tweeds and plus fours, shooting pheasants etc. They really are getting VERY posh for a brickie and a make up artist.
Is it just me that thinks an unemployed man is unattractive

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is very braggy now and unemployed Jack is off the scale braggy - and it's not just us saying it.

I think the fact he is unemployed and just acts so entitled is the most unattractive thing about him, plus hair plugs have always been ick

Reactions: 22
She is very braggy now and unemployed Jack is off the scale braggy - and it's not just us saying it.

I think the fact he is unemployed and just acts so entitled is the most unattractive thing about him, plus hair plugs have always been ick
He must get absolutely rinsed from his mates for being a trophy husband surely. We’re from a similar area and my partner’s mates would go IN if he suddenly quit his job to follow me around cause I was making good money

Reactions: 13
End up like Ali and Lydia

I had to do a double take watching Jamie been interviewed on bbc Scotland news recently. She reminds me of someone out of terrorhawks (showing my age now 😂) Just shows how much she filters/angles her own social media posts 😕

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There is something really unlikeable about her in her stories today and I’m not sure why. Then the tone deaf story board to reality shite

Reactions: 6
There is something really unlikeable about her in her stories today and I’m not sure why. Then the tone deaf story board to reality shite
Was that a black birkin bag? Are they not like 50K+?? When the UK have just entered a recession 😅

Was that a black birkin bag? Are they not like 50K+?? When the UK have just entered a recession 😅
She has become like every other boring influencer. The Loewe jeans, Loewe Puzzle bag, big Defender car. No doubt a Birkin is in her future. Anything to look the part.

Reactions: 10
I had to do a double take watching Jamie been interviewed on bbc Scotland news recently. She reminds me of someone out of terrorhawks (showing my age now 😂) Just shows how much she filters/angles her own social media posts 😕
Ruined her face she has . Those lips touching her nose and over filled cheeks . Not a good look. Totally ridiculous

She has become like every other boring influencer. The Loewe jeans, Loewe Puzzle bag, big Defender car. No doubt a Birkin is in her future. Anything to look the part.
Does Jack still have his mustang? Or is it no longer his “dream car” now he’s Laird of the manor?
The funny thing with their aspirations to be “posh” is that we know that the truly wealthy don’t dress or act or flash money around like they do. Their Defender doesn’t make them look wealthy. They’d look more the part if their Defender was 30 years old.
---
Also, I thought it was a Birkin? Someone commented “welcome to the club” which made me think it was a Birkin.

Reactions: 13
Does Jack still have his mustang? Or is it no longer his “dream car” now he’s Laird of the manor?
The funny thing with their aspirations to be “posh” is that we know that the truly wealthy don’t dress or act or flash money around like they do. Their Defender doesn’t make them look wealthy. They’d look more the part if their Defender was 30 years old.
---
Also, I thought it was a Birkin? Someone commented “welcome to the club” which made me think it was a Birkin.
Agree with everything you’ve said about people who have real wealth. Jamie and Jack are new money and it shows!
She got a Loewe puzzle bag a while ago.
Looks like she has a birkin now too.

Reactions: 7
Agree with everything you’ve said about people who have real wealth. Jamie and Jack are new money and it shows!
She got a Loewe puzzle bag a while ago.
Looks like she has a birkin now too.
Does everyone remember her video about her 5 luxury things? Think it was a bag, a nice coat, couple other things etc. and she says she couldn’t justify buying loads of designer stuff. That’s out the window now eh 😅 wonder when the last time the girl bought something under £50 was

Reactions: 9
Does everyone remember her video about her 5 luxury things? Think it was a bag, a nice coat, couple other things etc. and she says she couldn’t justify buying loads of designer stuff. That’s out the window now eh 😅 wonder when the last time the girl bought something under £50 was
She was promoting a Loewe candle, saying it was a good gift. Very relatable.