Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jack still have his mustang? Or is it no longer his “dream car” now he’s Laird of the manor?
The funny thing with their aspirations to be “posh” is that we know that the truly wealthy don’t dress or act or flash money around like they do. Their Defender doesn’t make them look wealthy. They’d look more the part if their Defender was 30 years old.
---
Also, I thought it was a Birkin? Someone commented “welcome to the club” which made me think it was a Birkin.
Omg he’s on her story wearing wellies for literally no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg he’s on her story wearing wellies for literally no reason.
Going to Newton Mearns Waitrose for their weekly shop wearing wellies is quite something :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Living the proper farmer life so they are

God forbid they go to the big Tesco closer to their house. Their status simply won't allow anything other than Waitrose, which may I add, the Newton Mearns one is not even nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going to Newton Mearns Waitrose for their weekly shop wearing wellies is quite something :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Living the proper farmer life so they are

God forbid they go to the big Tesco closer to their house. Their status simply won't allow anything other than Waitrose, which may I add, the Newton Mearns one is not even nice 😂
Howling, just came to ask why slacker jack is stoatin' about in wellies for the weekly shop 😭🙈 I've done many an "impromptu" weekly shop after a day in the fields (with the wain) but always managed to swap my wellies for a pair of trainers! Pretty sure no amount of rain in pollokshields calls for a pair of wellies, unless he's away wading in the pollok park pond 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whereabouts does she live now?

I know she's moved a few times since her Tollcross days. Don't plan on stalking or anything just interested lol

Reactions: 1
Whereabouts does she live now?

I know she's moved a few times since her Tollcross days. Don't plan on stalking or anything just interested lol
Very close to Pollok Country Park and the motorway, hence why driving all the way to NM for their weekly shop instead of just going to Silverburn Tesco doesn't make much sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is a pure beamer. The pair of them acting like lord and lady of the manor, her with her birkin and him with his wellies is cringe.

get a job Jack

Reactions: 10
Howling, just came to ask why slacker jack is stoatin' about in wellies for the weekly shop 😭🙈 I've done many an "impromptu" weekly shop after a day in the fields (with the wain) but always managed to swap my wellies for a pair of trainers! Pretty sure no amount of rain in pollokshields calls for a pair of wellies, unless he's away wading in the pollok park pond 😂
Slacker Jack stoatin’ about in wellies 🤣 stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it was so nice if Jamie to pay for her husband's hair transplant

• Haha
lots of drama about her not being well - ok I hope she is fine, obviously - but again why do these folk feel the need to post all that on IG then get twitchy about what people say. Keep private tit private, how hard is that? She has family around her why does she crave attention from strangers?

He is a pure beamer. The pair of them acting like lord and lady of the manor, her with her birkin and him with his wellies is cringe.

get a job Jack
It’s giving Geri Halliwell Horner
---

get a job Jack
I remember she did an interview years ago for the daily record or something where she said “don’t call me an influencer”

lololololololol

Reactions: 3