Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent her pregnancy showing us herself in her pants

Went on many, many, many paid trips/baby moons

Finally had her baby and immediately started using her for all the #ad/gift

Back to work after 8 weeks off, because she has a waster to support

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t get over the fact that she not only regularly shows Romy’s face online but she shows her so close to those dogs. I’m genuinely scared for her with those dogs

Reactions: 10
I really wanted her not to use the baby as a freebie/money making machine. It just seems so crass and tacky.

Reactions: 13
Good on her being a working mum and all that jazz but it makes me so sad that she's rushed back to work already.

I think maybe her being back at work so quickly shows us how frivolous these people are with the money they have coming in. They probably burn through it so quickly because they’re new money that they cannot afford to take 6/9/12 months not earning the usual amount from ads and everything else that they come back to work to keep up their lifestyle and pay their mortgages on these huge houses

Reactions: 15
I wonder if any of the money she earns from the #ads that are baby content and have Romy in them will be put aside for her. Influencers shouldn't be allowed to use their kids in advertising content.

Reactions: 11
In her latest story where she’s waffling on about postpartum (who gives a duck), she looks really pretty

Reactions: 3
Did she really need to post the naked pic? She looks amazing for 8 weeks pp but have some respect for the sake of your daughter!

Reactions: 6
So is Jack looking after the bairn when she's in her work meetings?

Not like he has anything else to do!

Dunno if any of you have made an account on that Threads app but Jamie n Jack are 100% the most annoying people it automatically followed for me on it - Jack especially, feel like I’ve been transported back to 2010 Facebook with the shite he posts on it - was a swift unfollow for both lmao

Bit of a puritanical mindset! Women are allowed to show and enjoy their own bodies even if they - gasp - have children.
What bothers me about the whole nakey thing is the not-so-humble bragginess of it all. I’m all for seeing bodies out there in all their glorious form, but she’s defo only doing it to show off (hence the over exaggerated posing). It’s like “ooohhhh look at me and my perfect life, please buy all my #aff links so you can have my perfect life too…”

Reactions: 16
What bothers me about the whole nakey thing is the not-so-humble bragginess of it all. I’m all for seeing bodies out there in all their glorious form, but she’s defo only doing it to show off (hence the over exaggerated posing). It’s like “ooohhhh look at me and my perfect life, please buy all my #aff links so you can have my perfect life too…”
Oh to be able to afford 2 boob jobs, an unemployed husband who has the time to cook meals and also ordering from the fanciest and quite healthy food places in Glasgow. But yeah Jamie, you be proud of your 8 weeks PP body…you earned it 🤣
---
Also I’m really up for supporting mums back at work, but are we really pretending she isnt back at work just to squeeze all the newborn ads out? If she waited until Romy was 6 months she would miss out on that coin! Our greedy Jamie would never

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the pictures are nice. It’s nice to see that she’s comfortable with her body and is embracing the whole process.
Also, on another note, does anyone follow Jack on Threads? I feel like he’s trying very hard to make that his thing 😅