Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer her before… some people just suit a bit of weight on them better

Reactions: 10
Also remember her face isn't actually that shape in real life- it's that ridiculous pose and the angles she's uses because in other images or posts like the sheerlux video from last month her face looks nothing like and not gaunt at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She does that trick where you chew/suck the insides of your cheeks too for photos, to make her face appear slimmer. She’s admitted that a few times.

Reactions: 2
Also remember her face isn't actually that shape in real life- it's that ridiculous pose and the angles she's uses because in other images or posts like the sheerlux video from last month her face looks nothing like and not gaunt at all.
she looks so much better here

Reactions: 5
Yeah I did say she was just posing weird. I do prefer the way her face looked before the filler and Botox though, just a personal opinion. I remember really liking her because she was so unique looking
IMG_3572.jpeg

---
She has said she didn’t love her face like this though, so I suppose each person should be free to change their face how they want

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah I did say she was just posing weird. I do prefer the way her face looked before the filler and Botox though, just a personal opinion. I remember really liking her because she was so unique looking View attachment 2852323
---
She has said she didn’t love her face like this though, so I suppose each person should be free to change their face how they want
Shes entitled to do whatever she wants to her face I agree. However the pressure to look a certain way and the normalisation of tweakments especially with people in their 20s is a sad indictment of society imo.

I'm so glad I was a teenager pre social media and Kardashians

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes entitled to do whatever she wants to her face I agree. However the pressure to look a certain way and the normalisation of tweakments especially with people in their 20s is a sad indictment of society imo.

I'm so glad I was a teenager pre social media and Kardashians
Nah amen to this. Especially as a girl with a bigger rounder face like Jamie’s :)

Reactions: 9
Nah amen to this. Especially as a girl with a bigger rounder face like Jamie’s :)
Someone needs to rep the girls with the baw faces. We are a marginalised group on social media.
---
Yeah I did say she was just posing weird. I do prefer the way her face looked before the filler and Botox though, just a personal opinion. I remember really liking her because she was so unique looking View attachment 2852323
---
I ❤ old Jamie

Reactions: 11
Jamie manipulating her photos to angle her jaw her nothing new, she has been doing it for years and sometimes it looks utterly ridiculous. She will very rarely link to pages that don't give her editorial control of her pictures. Give her time and she will reach Alex Steinherr levels of dishonesty.

1712128869360.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe someone as online as Jamie would slip up with that edit. I think it’s a natural crease in her clothing, or some structural element to the dress. She’s so thin now she hardly needs to edit anyway.
Yeah, it's literally just twisted fabric across her torso.

Reactions: 2
I guess that’s the problem with having a reputation for manipulating your photos, could be the fabric, could be photoshopped. I did wonder if having a daughter would make her more comfortable in her own skin and quit some of the tweaks. Not yet anyway.

Reactions: 3
Is she known for editing her body? I always thought she was quite body positive/neutral in that she showed her body as it is/was (minus working her angles of course, which we all do)

I don’t know why it irked me, the Fife Arms thing. It is so discreet and un-celeb/influencer (I live near it and it’s just a local hotel here, albeit an expensive one). I wonder if they would even have got PR or reduced rates. Hope they don’t make it tacky and start inviting influencers to stay! The Fife Arms certainly doesn’t need the exposure.

Reactions: 8
Is she known for editing her body? I always thought she was quite body positive/neutral in that she showed her body as it is/was (minus working her angles of course, which we all do)

I don’t know why it irked me, the Fife Arms thing. It is so discreet and un-celeb/influencer (I live near it and it’s just a local hotel here, albeit an expensive one). I wonder if they would even have got PR or reduced rates. Hope they don’t make it tacky and start inviting influencers to stay! The Fife Arms certainly doesn’t need the exposure.
I was quite surprised by that one too. The Fife Arms would really be lowering the bar if they fell into getting influencers to 'advertise' it - somehow those two made it look tacky.

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but think that pretty soon we’ll see Jack in tweeds and plus fours, shooting pheasants etc. They really are getting VERY posh for a brickie and a make up artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13