Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m nitpicking now but why does she have a potty on display for a baby that’s not even one yet

Reactions: 2
Yep, my mother in law kept hammering on about potty training before my son was even one and it drove me mad! Then she out of nowhere bought him a potty one day and I had a whole rant about it to my husband only for my son to decide he was done with nappies that very week at only 17 months 😂 the getting him on the potty in time element was the struggle but better than him taking his nappy off every time he had the urge with nothing around to sit him on 🥲 But I definitely still think 12-24 months is really early to start them if they’re not showing signs of readiness yet.

I’m sure Jamie has a really bougee potty though for Romi! 😂

Reactions: 1
Is Romy not only 11 months, seems a bit young. I know girls are earlier than boys but seems early regardless. Trying to potty train my 2.5 yo right now.

In England they suggest potty training at the ten month appointment for a lot of babies. No harm in having a potty and normalising it.

Reactions: 3
Is Romy not only 11 months, seems a bit young. I know girls are earlier than boys but seems early regardless. Trying to potty train my 2.5 yo right now.
Yes I think her birthday is in May!
---
In England they suggest potty training at the ten month appointment for a lot of babies. No harm in having a potty and normalising it.
Wow! Not to derail the thread and make it about potty training but I have a teenager who was potty trained at 2 and a half, now have a new baby and wonder what the advice from the health visitor will be compared to all those years ago.
I think you just see stuff on Jamie’s stories and her vlogs and she just has absolutely everything, whether she needs it or not. Just so much stuff, constant consumption.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes I think her birthday is in May!
---

Wow! Not to derail the thread and make it about potty training but I have a teenager who was potty trained at 2 and a half, now have a new baby and wonder what the advice from the health visitor will be compared to all those years ago.
I think you just see stuff on Jamie’s stories and her vlogs and she just has absolutely everything, whether she needs it or not. Just so much stuff, constant consumption.
My wee boy is 2.5 and we had the HV out 2 weeks ago and she didn't even mention it or ask about it. Not sure if that's the norm or not. He's also at nursery and when he started 2 months ago they asked if he was potty trained and I said not yet and they just said well let us know when you're going to go for it and we'll get a schedule drawn up for nursery.

Reactions: 6
Ooh that would be very quick. I’ve been getting one and done vibes from her lately.
yeah her pregnancy reveal with Romy made it very clear that Romy was very wanted, but she and Jack always struck me as the types to have one and leave it at that. I got pregnant with my daughter when my son was only 9 months old but it was a shock to literally nobody because I’d been brooding since he was like 8 weeks 😂😂 I’d be very shocked if she got pregnant again (any time soon anyway). Plus isn’t their house still mega unfinished? I’d prioritise that first if I were them

Reactions: 6
Can you ttc on ozempic? (Joking of course, u don’t actually think she’s on ozempic!)
Apparently it can actually help with fertility, there’s been a boom of people getting pregnant due to taking it. Some had conditions like PCOS etc though. (I know your comment was in jest but hey ho 😂)

Reactions: 4
I think they would want another if able to as they are both only children & would maybe want a sibling for Romy as neither of them did. Also for the family "insta content" 😂

I think they would want another if able to as they are both only children & would maybe want a sibling for Romy as neither of them did. Also for the family "insta content" 😂
They are not both only children, Jack has a younger brother

I don’t think it’s fair to assume that if you are an only child you’d automatically want your child to have siblings. Lots of only child’s are completely content being an only child! 😊

Reactions: 12
They are not both only children, Jack has a younger brother
Interesting, I didn't know this.
---
I don’t think it’s fair to assume that if you are an only child you’d automatically want your child to have siblings. Lots of only child’s are completely content being an only child! 😊
I agree, that's why I said "maybe" as I have a few friends who always wanted a sibling but also know 1 or 2 people who enjoyed being an only child 😊