Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ozempic isn’t a new thing in Jamie’s life. She has dipped in and out of it for ages so I wouldn’t be surprised if she has been on it especially after the baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Jamie looks amazing but it’s important to remember she has the time to go to sessions and to eat a great diet and all those things. I only post this as I have with suffered body dysmorphia and disordered eating in the past and it’s important not to compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jamie looks amazing but it’s important to remember she has the time to go to sessions and to eat a great diet and all those things. I only post this as I have with suffered body dysmorphia and disordered eating in the past and it’s important not to compare.
appreciate this. i’m 38 weeks pregnant and keep getting fleeting thoughts about how i’m going to get my size 8 pre-pregnancy body back, even though i know better. it’s so hard

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
appreciate this. i’m 38 weeks pregnant and keep getting fleeting thoughts about how i’m going to get my size 8 pre-pregnancy body back, even though i know better. it’s so hard
I’m glad 🥰 It’s very tough, I think we all have those moments.

Reactions: 3
Tbh, I’ve had 2 kids and my youngest is only 2 weeks old, I’m a size 12 usually, and because a newborn takes so much of your time and attention, the jeans waiting to be worn are the last thing on your mind. You’ll be great & you honestly shouldn’t worry about sizes bc you just made,,carried and birthed a whole human being 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ozempic isn’t a new thing in Jamie’s life. She has dipped in and out of it for ages so I wouldn’t be surprised if she has been on it especially after the baby.
Has she spoken about it? I haven’t seen her mention it but tbf I don’t view her content very often anymore.

So in her new vid she said she only does strength training PT twice a week… and is seeing abs? Surely not. I’m no fitness expert but surely you can’t see results like that so soon from only doing it twice a week 👀

Reactions: 5
She potentially could, but diet is a huge part of it too. She would have to be being pretty strict. Which I’m assuming she is.

Reactions: 6
So in her new vid she said she only does strength training PT twice a week… and is seeing abs? Surely not. I’m no fitness expert but surely you can’t see results like that so soon from only doing it twice a week 👀
And a walking pad for her work calls as shown in videos and is probably very active looking after the baby, I know I was at my smallest when mine was that age as you don’t sit still for very long and hormones during and after breastfeeding total changes my metabolism ! I still thing it’s drastic but she isn’t giving the full picture if she’s saying onyl two sessions week to achieve fat loss and get her shape . Def more too it either strict diet (I’d hazard a guess low carb) or 🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
And a walking pad for her work calls as shown in videos and is probably very active looking after the baby, I know I was at my smallest when mine was that age as you don’t sit still for very long and hormones during and after breastfeeding total changes my metabolism ! I still thing it’s drastic but she isn’t giving the full picture if she’s saying onyl two sessions week to achieve fat loss and get her shape . Def more too it either strict diet (I’d hazard a guess low carb) or 🙈🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think it’s the fact she’s never been so slim/lean and how quick it seems.
I hope she is doing it in a healthy way but with how she views other things she puts in her body I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s skinny jags.

Reactions: 10
some folk are more predisposed to visible abs than others and it’s also related to %body fat. Less body fat = more visible abs.

She won’t be changing shape / losing weight from the gym alone - she’s almost defo restricting calories somehow - either ozempic / wegovy or on her own.

I wonder how she got prescribed it though if she does take it. I have to supply a photo of me every 3 months to prove I’m still a chonk.

Reactions: 8
some folk are more predisposed to visible abs than others and it’s also related to %body fat. Less body fat = more visible abs.

She won’t be changing shape / losing weight from the gym alone - she’s almost defo restricting calories somehow - either ozempic / wegovy or on her own.

I wonder how she got prescribed it though if she does take it. I have to supply a photo of me every 3 months to prove I’m still a chonk.
I've seen aesthetics clinics advertising on Instagram that they do it. I'd say it's all about how much you're willing to pay for it.

Jamie is really looking a lot older recently, special mention to her most recent Instagram post. For a 30 year old young woman, her face is really gaunt

Can’t believe the difference in her face vs how round and puffy it used to be 😮

It’s giving Ozempic face 😂 Although I’m pretty sure she’s just posing weird af

Reactions: 6