Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree. I thought the same on the reel Jack uploaded where the dogs are sniffing her when they take her home. It's so cute but personally gives me the fear. Can never be too careful with dogs are babies
I really hope they are being careful. As much as I love dogs, you just don’t want to risk it. Especially with all the issues they had with Juno, she is a very nervous dog and has been aggressive before.

Reactions: 12
I really hope they are being careful. As much as I love dogs, you just don’t want to risk it. Especially with all the issues they had with Juno, she is a very nervous dog and has been aggressive before.
They need to get Juno sorted if she has behavioral problems, because the baby is gonna get big real quick and start wondering and approaching Juno whether it's crawling or walking. My own dog is people-aggressive and I wouldn't have him anywhere near a child until he is desensitized and even then he will be on a lead. I don't know anything about Juno's past behaviour issues, but I know at her age she should have been dealt with through training.

Sometimes neds get these big dugs and have zero interest in allowing them to do what they were bred to do: work. Jack thinks taking them on a hike now and again is enough, well it's absolutely not. They need stimulation. They need structure.

Reactions: 14
There's so much information out there on how to prepare dogs for new babies and it's not a huge amount of work to do either that Jack wouldn't have managed to do himself with his lack of a proper job. I spent most of my pregnancy doing it so our dog was as ready as possible when my baby was born. It's so important especially when one of their dogs is nervous. It really freaked me out when they came home from the hospital and both the dogs had their faces right into the carrier straight away. Who knows maybe they have done some work with the dogs but I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't. The dock-a-tot gives me the fear too.

Reactions: 12
FFS she is just back to full on grifting. Take a step back Jamie, enjoy your new baby. Thought becoming a parent might have made her realise there is more to life than selling every private part of your life.

Reactions: 22
Absolute joke, especially when there’s so much in the news right now about parents having to resort to stealing baby formula etc to feed their babies because they can’t afford it… the bubbles these influencers create for themselves is insane, so far removed from reality

Reactions: 21
Gifted rented breast pumps? Ffs I’ve heard it all now
It can’t be hygienic right?

Also sad that she’s shown so much of Romy. Idk why, but I kind of expected her to be one of the few influencers who keep their babies face off the internet

Reactions: 13

Also sad that she’s shown so much of Romy. Idk why, but I kind of expected her to be one of the few influencers who keep their babies face off the internet
It's not an unusual thing, Medela pumps are hospital grade pumps and a lot of hospitals rent them out, my local one does anyway. I'd assume they have a rigorous sterilising process or they wouldn't be able to. It's good for people that can't afford it unlike moneybags who most definitely can.

Reactions: 14
Where was the rental gifted from? I thought you could only rent via the hospital / children’s clinic so it’s really weird to me a public healthcare place would gift influencers!? Isn’t renting supposed to be an alternative for new mums who can’t afford to buy..

Reactions: 5
Where was the rental gifted from? I thought you could only rent via the hospital / children’s clinic so it’s really weird to me a public healthcare place would gift influencers!? Isn’t renting supposed to be an alternative for new mums who can’t afford to buy..
My understanding is that hospital grade pumps are $$$$$ so even people who have a lot of money like Jamie would rent them and not buy.

Also it seems to be the actual Medela brand that do the rental process, and they’re the ones who have gifted it to Jamie, not the NHS or the like.

Reactions: 7
It's not an unusual thing, Medela pumps are hospital grade pumps and a lot of hospitals rent them out, my local one does anyway. I'd assume they have a rigorous sterilising process or they wouldn't be able to. It's good for people that can't afford it unlike moneybags who most definitely can.
Thanks for explaining!

Reactions: 4
My understanding is that hospital grade pumps are $$$$$ so even people who have a lot of money like Jamie would rent them and not buy.

Also it seems to be the actual Medela brand that do the rental process, and they’re the ones who have gifted it to Jamie, not the NHS or the like.
That makes more sense! I had an Elvie but didn’t really get on with it so my clinic recommended I rent a Medela and figured it would’ve been through them / the maternity ward. I ended up buying one anyway but I guess it’s not the “hospital grade” one as the motor thing on mine is a lot smaller.

I think the grid posts have been quite nice and would have been enough but it's a bit wild how the majority of pics I've seen of her have been ads on her stories

ETA:
Just actually noticed one of her grid posts also have all the brands tagged too 😂

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Jamie, if she posted Romy with anything had been gifted (not as a particular sponsored post, just by chance) and didn’t declare it AD or tag the brand, she would’ve gotten tit from people and been reported to ASA or something like that.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to Jamie, if she posted Romy with anything had been gifted (not as a particular sponsored post, just by chance) and didn’t declare it AD or tag the brand, she would’ve gotten tit from people and been reported to ASA or something like that.
I don't think so, I don't even think you'd know in her "life lately" post that it was ads/brands needing tagged, just looks like a nice grid post. I don't think there's anything wrong with her tagging the posts as such but I just find it sad that Romy is in the pics she's tagging/using as ads, if that makes sense?

I don’t want to be one of those hyper critical internet types 😂 but……I wish they’d keep those dogs away from the wee baby a bit more.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.