Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's hairdresser posting updated pricing - I'm sorry, £60 for a blow-dry and £90 to get a haircut?! Is this normal, think my last cut and blow-dry was £25. Am I going to a jakey salon 😳
That is insanely expensive. The hairdressers I used to go to here now charges £65 for a cut a blowdry, and I thought that was extortionate, hence why I don’t go there anymore 😅 I pay around £170 for a full head of highlights, toner, cut and a blow dry, the highlights alone are way more than that with him!

Reactions: 6
That is insanely expensive. The hairdressers I used to go to here now charges £65 for a cut a blowdry, and I thought that was extortionate, hence why I don’t go there anymore 😅 I pay around £170 for a full head of highlights, toner, cut and a blow dry, the highlights alone are way more than that with him!
I've not dyed my hair since 2018 so haven't a clue what standard pricing is but when I saw this it made my decision to go gray gracefully a lot easier 😂

Reactions: 5
Jamie's hairdresser posting updated pricing - I'm sorry, £60 for a blow-dry and £90 to get a haircut?! Is this normal, think my last cut and blow-dry was £25. Am I going to a jakey salon 😳
Absolute charlatan but he’s making money off the obsession with matching Insta fame so I guess that’s smart. I have fill head highlights cut and styled for £75. Hairdresser has had their shop for a lot more than 12 years 😂😂 fools and their money eh

Reactions: 6
I remember when a salon quoted me near £300 for ombré. Went to Lisbon a month later and had a lovely Russian girl do it for €30 and it turned out beautifully😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've not dyed my hair since 2018 so haven't a clue what standard pricing is but when I saw this it made my decision to go gray gracefully a lot easier 😂
It’s crazy to me that he charges so so much, but people must pay it for him to be able to justify it! Crazy!

Reactions: 4
It's the same with Scottish hairdresser Pam Doc she's so overrated, charges a fortune n can't even blend an extension 🙄

Reactions: 3
I've never heard anything good about blow my hairdressers said they constantly get clients in from blow n need to fix their 'work'
Doesn’t surprise me, I went once and vowed I’d never go back. All the hairdressers were too busy gossiping to actually take notice of the clients and hair they were doing.

Reactions: 10
Rarely impressed with the hair he does 🤷🏻‍♀️ My favourite colour he did on Jamie was just after the wedding and it was the bronde but the extensions didn’t look blended a lot of the time and I liked this shorter length on her. Wish she’d mix it up a bit more.
I think the styles he does are nice but not particularly stand out and certainly not worth paying a small fortune for.

Reactions: 3
Has she really posted her baby's passport photo on Instagram?
Yeah of course! you need to let the brands know you’re getting the baby a passport so that they can start sending the gifted baby travel systems, bags, gadgets etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.