Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this thread fully understands me when I say Jack is such an ick. Why is he bouncing like that in Jamie’s most recent story 🤣🤣🤣. We have one of those seats and my partner and I are perfectly fine kneeling and just rocking it with our hand??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just feel as though everything is dirty when they have a new baby about. Long nails, slapping on the make up, make up must get behind the piercings, the level of tattoos on both of them (sorry, just don’t like them to that intensity), dogs getting close to the bay, dog hairs - etc, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I just feel as though everything is dirty when they have a new baby about. Long nails, slapping on the make up, make up must get behind the piercings, the level of tattoos on both of them (sorry, just don’t like them to that intensity), dogs getting close to the bay, dog hairs - etc, etc.
Make up doesn’t get behind piercings if you’ve had them a long time and you clean your face properly. Also why does having a lot of tattoos mean that you are dirty?

Reactions: 39

Bit pathetic to slate someone for tattoos….

• Angry
Reactions: 38
You can keep long nails clean with a nail brush when you wash your hands? I stopped getting long nails when I had babies but that’s because I was scared of scratching their skin when I changed nappies etc.
Wearing makeup isn’t unhygienic, especially for a trained artist like Jamie who knows how to keep it clean.
How are their tattoos dirty? Healed tattoos are no different to just regular skin?
Only thing I agree with is the dogs - but dog hair drives me mad regardless of kids.

Reactions: 25
Tattoos are just really just skin. They don’t make you dirty, nor does wearing makeup.

Reactions: 18
Tattoos do not make you dirty 🙄

Reactions: 22
I feel like I need it circling or something cause I genuinely can’t see it

Edit: nevermind got there in the end 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.