Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah in the UK you have to follow the gambling act laws, otherwise it could be considered an illegal lottery. The guidelines are not super complicated, so I’d imagine people not doing giveaways is much more related to the cost and admin time to manage it. If you’re already a successful influencer you probably figure it’s not worth the effort for the small amount of positive PR you’d get (which would be almost impossible to measure anyway). Someone doing it would have to be personally committed to the sustainability / generosity aspect, since it would basically be like setting up a very small charity.

Reactions: 9
To echo what I said earlier about her reveal, that gender reveal is one of my faves I think I’ve ever seen. Very simple and sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t like gender reveals but I must admit this was lovely… x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought the gender reveal was really nice. I’m not a fan of big over the top announcements do this was nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm howling that I just watched that video and thought it was just a nice video showing off some of the flowers she got, I'm really not switched on today 😂 you guys mentioned a gender reveal and I went back to see what it was 🤦‍♀️ anyway, as you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually think her pregnancy reveal and gender reveal were beautiful. Very simple, not a massive production.

I think this really could be the making of her and Jack. That will be a very lucky loved girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Shame she'll be raised by a mother who hates her natural appearance so much she's changed just about every feature of her face possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I actually think her pregnancy reveal and gender reveal were beautiful. Very simple, not a massive production.

I think this really could be the making of her and Jack. That will be a very lucky loved girl.
Awwww it was really beautiful

Reactions: 7
Her tagging the Dyson on her Instagram post, can’t have free hair care from them cos of GHD so you’re after cleaning products instead 😂👀

Reactions: 7
I know this thread is dead, but came here to say that after reading poor reviews about Vieve products some time ago I still thought I’d risk it and give it a go when the Black Friday discount was on. I honestly have to say I’m well impressed with the face contour palette and the eyeliner so far and they’re better than I expected. I see what people meant by the packaging feeling a bit too thin but it’s still nice and I like that it’s not plastic wrapped.

Reactions: 11
I know this thread is dead, but came here to say that after reading poor reviews about Vieve products some time ago I still thought I’d risk it and give it a go when the Black Friday discount was on. I honestly have to say I’m well impressed with the face contour palette and the eyeliner so far and they’re better than I expected. I see what people meant by the packaging feeling a bit too thin but it’s still nice and I like that it’s not plastic wrapped.
I like the products I’ve used. Not used the face palette as I have far too many products to use up first, but I do want it. The only product I wasn’t overly enamoured with was the face dew, but I think that’s more down ri user error than it being a bad product.

Reactions: 4
YouTube just started showing me her most recent video, a minute in I turned it off because she started spewing how the video was in collaboration with elf and she had a few 'key' products to show... This woman hasn't used elf ever in her videos, or at least for as long as I can remember! Ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.