Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I strongly recommend the Ignore button for tit stirrers 👍

am amazed Jack hasn’t sponged along on this trip, how will she cope ordering room service on her own? And why does she think photos of her eating is good content?

71A3D4E7-A556-484E-89C4-6AE70BBDEFAF.jpeg

Reactions: 5
am amazed Jack hasn’t sponged along on this trip, how will she cope ordering room service on her own? And why does she think photos of her eating is good content?

View attachment 1527913
There will be absolutely no video or photo content from this solo trip cause we all know Jack does the majority of that for her 😂

Only lass to spend a lot of her time in London and we see hardly any of the trip cause she forgot to vlog, forgot her camera or some lame excuse

Used to be a big fan of Jamie until her vlogs literally started to bore me so much and her Instagram literally just became AD AD AD or Vieve every single day

Of course she wasn’t going to not talk about her brand she’s built and she should be proud of but we don’t need to hear and see you use the products EVERYDAY 🙄 just boring repetitive lazy content

Reactions: 6
What do people think about the concealers? I do need a need a new one but won’t buy until I’ve seen some reviews. I also got shade matched to medium 1. I’ve never been medium anything 😅

Reactions: 1
What do people think about the concealers? I do need a need a new one but won’t buy until I’ve seen some reviews. I also got shade matched to medium 1. I’ve never been medium anything 😅
I think the lightest shade looks too dark for me 😂 shade range could definitely be better

Reactions: 5
Jamies last video only got just over 20k massive drop ln viewers. Also she has zero fucks to give about the energy crisis just like when she didn't mention Ukraine or does duck all for charities as long as she's living her best life

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.