Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m sorry but I don’t know if it’s cause I’m having a bad week cause i used to be a fan, I own Vieve make up and sweatshirts (feel like a fool for lining her pockets with my money now) but SHE IS WINDING ME UP

these gifted holidays and stays or PR over nighters in beautiful places.. big influencers are getting these stays gifted to them us “norms” could only dream about

it’s literally brag brag brag show off Vieve products go on holiday “work trips” and that’s it and I’m sick and bored of it and finally unfollowing her from insta finally (unsubscribed from YT long time ago as her vlogs are 😴😴)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve not read this thread in a bit so apologies if I’ve missed this. But, the fact she’s been invited on a Ouai trip is embarrassing! Girl your hair is always greasy!!! And is definitely the most unhealthy hair I’ve ever seen! I’ve met her in person and her hair reminded me of when I bleached my hair myself…and hair shouldn’t look like that when it’s brown!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah I’m sorry but I don’t know if it’s cause I’m having a bad week cause i used to be a fan, I own Vieve make up and sweatshirts (feel like a fool for lining her pockets with my money now) but SHE IS WINDING ME UP

these gifted holidays and stays or PR over nighters in beautiful places.. big influencers are getting these stays gifted to them us “norms” could only dream about

it’s literally brag brag brag show off Vieve products go on holiday “work trips” and that’s it and I’m sick and bored of it and finally unfollowing her from insta finally (unsubscribed from YT long time ago as her vlogs are 😴😴)
I couldn't agree more. I reckon the bubble will burst for these influencers this winter. When you're wearing all your jumpers huddled by the radiator, cold and pissed off the last thing you'll want to see is JG floating around in a pool on a freebie holiday, wearing freebie clothes, jewellery etc bragging about her life. I can't afford her eyeshadow palette right now, let alone a beach holiday.
These flash bastards are going to come back down to earth with a bump. Hope nobody buys her overpriced products and she has to flog jack's Mustang she bought him.

He's been quiet on social media lately, maybe he's finally ashamed that he's a lazy workshy prick who ponces off his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn't agree more. I reckon the bubble will burst for these influencers this winter. When you're wearing all your jumpers huddled by the radiator, cold and pissed off the last thing you'll want to see is JG floating around in a pool on a freebie holiday, wearing freebie clothes, jewellery etc bragging about her life. I can't afford her eyeshadow palette right now, let alone a beach holiday.
These flash bastards are going to come back down to earth with a bump. Hope nobody buys her overpriced products and she has to flog jack's Mustang she bought him.

He's been quiet on social media lately, maybe he's finally ashamed that he's a lazy workshy prick who ponces off his wife.
I thought his quietness was maybe due to a particular football result 😂

I honestly thought the influencer trips would stop after Covid. Since the pandemic such obvious shows of wealth knock me even more ill. Fair enough dishing out free trips for exposure, but how many people that she usually influences are going to afford such extravagance? I've noticed my Aldi shop going up £20 a week ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched her home renovation blog and her shower room toilet / sink and cabinets are the exact same as mine 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Said it before and I’ll say it again- she needs a new hairdresser! For someone with her money and access to really good hairdressers her hair always looks shite and the colour is always ropey looking and it’s always the same really. Always used to think she looked good when I first followed her but she’s needing to mix it up a bit cos I think her hair and makeup looks so dated and old fashioned now and I don’t think it does her any favours. She’s obviously really pretty but the makeup teamed with the over tweaked face and the fake teeth does make her look like older and so harsh and overdone.

Reactions: 17
Said it before and I’ll say it again- she needs a new hairdresser! For someone with her money and access to really good hairdressers her hair always looks shite and the colour is always ropey looking and it’s always the same really. Always used to think she looked good when I first followed her but she’s needing to mix it up a bit cos I think her hair and makeup looks so dated and old fashioned now and I don’t think it does her any favours. She’s obviously really pretty but the makeup teamed with the over tweaked face and the fake teeth does make her look like older and so harsh and overdone.
Me too, always looks like her hair needs a good wash. She’s growing out the undercut so that should negate the need for extensions, (never understood that) she needs to get bloody good cut on her hair and get something edgy (says me with a boring layered bob)
Katie jane Hughes is always experimenting and I think her looks are great. Jamie could learn a thing or 2 .

Reactions: 8
I think hair wise she needs to either go one colour or something like Balayage. Those front bits look naff as hell and tone down the dark liner, eyeshadow.

Reactions: 10
Exactly! It’s not like she needs to worry about the cost of upkeep or changing it so I don’t know why she doesn’t mix up the colour and style a bit. Would love to see her going darker with a nice glossy brown or going auburn or coppery because I think she’d suit most colours and she could go shorter or use extensions to change up the style. The blonde streaks always look so stripey and brassy and not really one thing or another IMO.

Reactions: 6
I think the blonde but always looks like it’s not been toned properly. It always looks a bit yellow and grown out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.