Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet jack will get hair plugs within the next couple of years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
aye, disguises his combover a bit 😂

View attachment 1522989

Still holding out for him mysteriously disappearing from.social media then a few weeks layer a *hi guys, iv been in Turkey getting a hair transplant. Can't thank so and so so enough for the free trip and gentle reminder my recceding hairline is as tragic as my current career prospects*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cost of living crisis where the majority are having to choose between heat and eat and influencers still get sent away on gorgeous, free trips.

Don't get me wrong - if you're offered something, you take it. But, being an influencer with a presumably healthy enough bank balance to afford her own holidays and a large social media platform, it would of been so refreshing to see her make a huge competition out of it to gift it to a follower (which would still give lots of PR to the hotel etc) or refuse it and ask for a charitable donation to say, food banks or something, in solidarity with the people who pay her fecking wages

Reactions: 11
Cost of living crisis where the majority are having to choose between heat and eat and influencers still get sent away on gorgeous, free trips.

Don't get me wrong - if you're offered something, you take it. But, being an influencer with a presumably healthy enough bank balance to afford her own holidays and a large social media platform, it would of been so refreshing to see her make a huge competition out of it to gift it to a follower (which would still give lots of PR to the hotel etc) or refuse it and ask for a charitable donation to say, food banks or something, in solidarity with the people who pay her fecking wages
It’ll be a brand trip, it won’t be transferable to someone else, you can’t just transfer the trip to someone else.

The company I work for is a massively worldwide company, and when we put on events on here in NI even, we don’t transfer places to others when they come and stay in hotels etc. it doesn’t make business sense to do so when the influencers do video’s/images etc and gives us a massive reach.
Yes we spend a fair bit of money doing all this, but it reaps us more in returns. A normal member of the public wouldn’t be able to give us the platform someone with over a million followers has.

She could gift a trip with her own money if she wanted too, but there’s no way the brand/or trip would let someone who isn’t an influencer come.
People will always have more money than others, but people shouldn’t feel bad about having it either when it’s been earned. It’s always been said when you get rich you pay for less at times, but how the government are treating the less fortunate isn’t anyones problem but the government and the energy companies hiking prices while making billions in profits 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She still has absolutely zero personal or social awareness. What cost of living crisis? What climate crisis? None of it wanders in to Jamie’s thought process.

Just me that thinks that shade range is very disappointing
She definitely made out there was gonna be a lot more darker shades in her little sneak peaks… very disappointing.

I’ve heard that darker shades take more time to get right but then why not just wait until you have mastered that wider selection first before sticking it on sale and then just promising there will be “more shades to come” later down the line.

Sick of brands doing this.

They look very pink toned.
I’m very pale and even I would struggle what shade to get because the palest one is too light for me but every shade after that is either too pink or yellow toned or would be too dark for me to use as concealer 😂

Reactions: 3
It’ll be a brand trip, it won’t be transferable to someone else, you can’t just transfer the trip to someone else.

The company I work for is a massively worldwide company, and when we put on events on here in NI even, we don’t transfer places to others when they come and stay in hotels etc. it doesn’t make business sense to do so when the influencers do video’s/images etc and gives us a massive reach.
Yes we spend a fair bit of money doing all this, but it reaps us more in returns. A normal member of the public wouldn’t be able to give us the platform someone with over a million followers has.

She could gift a trip with her own money if she wanted too, but there’s no way the brand/or trip would let someone who isn’t an influencer come.
People will always have more money than others, but people shouldn’t feel bad about having it either when it’s been earned. It’s always been said when you get rich you pay for less at times, but how the government are treating the less fortunate isn’t anyones problem but the government and the energy companies hiking prices while making billions in profits 🤦‍♀️
Obviously the government is at fault, thays common sense and no one is saying people with money should feel bad... but.... there is such a thing as social conscience, of which Jamie appears to have none!

If its a PR trip gifted from the hotel, to advertise the hotel, im pretty sure that could be transfered to someone else. And obviously Joe public won't have the same reach, again thats common sense, but, if Jamie ran a competition etc and shared pictures of the location it would still have a huge reach and tbh give more positive advertisement to the hotel 💁‍♀️

I dont think
Just me that thinks that shade range is very disappointing
I dont think any of the shades would suit me, bit disappointing considering the discussion of shade range has been a bit of a hot topic in recent years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Obviously the government is at fault, thays common sense and no one is saying people with money should feel bad... but.... there is such a thing as social conscience, of which Jamie appears to have none!

If its a PR trip gifted from the hotel, to advertise the hotel, im pretty sure that could be transfered to someone else. And obviously Joe public won't have the same reach, again thats common sense, but, if Jamie ran a competition etc and shared pictures of the location it would still have a huge reach and tbh give more positive advertisement to the hotel 💁‍♀️

I dont think
I dont think any of the shades would suit me, bit disappointing considering the discussion of shade range has been a bit of a hot topic in recent years!
Why would they transfer it to someone else? They simply wouldn’t. They offered it to the person they want to advertise it. If they wanted someone to come that wasn’t an influencer, they’d have ran a competition themselves to win a stay.
It’s not about having a social “conscience” , it’s just she runs in a different world to what others do. Look at Lorna lux etc, they are all flat out posting their wild lifestyles. People don’t have to follow them if it’s not what they are in too. I’m into luxury content, it’s my job as I work for Rolex/buy luxury bags/skincare etc. but if luxury content isn’t for them, there’s other content people can watch that’s more suited to their lifestyle 🙂

Why would they transfer it to someone else? They simply wouldn’t. They offered it to the person they want to advertise it. If they wanted someone to come that wasn’t an influencer, they’d have ran a competition themselves to win a stay.
It’s not about having a social “conscience” , it’s just she runs in a different world to what others do. Look at Lorna lux etc, they are all flat out posting their wild lifestyles. People don’t have to follow them if it’s not what they are in too. I’m into luxury content, it’s my job as I work for Rolex/buy luxury bags/skincare etc. but if luxury content isn’t for them, there’s other content people can watch that’s more suited to their lifestyle 🙂
Aye okay hen

Reactions: 6
Are you just that bitter in life? 😂 if something triggers you, don’t watch it 🤦‍♀️
I think 90% of the population is bitter hen, for good reason! I think maybe you're in the wrong place, a wee rave thread for Jamie is prob more suited to you!

Can someone explain why she’s on a solo week holiday without jack anyway?
Cause she got gifted it for free

I think 90% of the population is bitter hen, for good reason! I think maybe you're in the wrong place, a wee rave thread for Jamie is prob more suited to you!

No, I can just sense that if I get so annoyed about something or someone, it’s probably not sensible to watch them or follow them. She has her problems, but to get so wound up about her isn’t healthy

Yeah but I’m im guessing she would have been allowed to bring him so I’m wondering if they had a fight or if he just didn’t want to go

Reactions: 2
No, I can just sense that if I get so annoyed about something or someone, it’s probably not sensible to watch them or follow them. She has her problems, but to get so wound up about her isn’t healthy
Lmao "so wound up about her". She doesn't keep me up at night calm down. I looked at her insta and commented my opinion on Tattle... the literal point of the page. Girl please ✋️

Yeah but I’m im guessing she would have been allowed to bring him so I’m wondering if they had a fight or if he just didn’t want to go
Yeah I suppose he would of got an invite too. I dunno, if I could get a week away from my fella I would jump at it 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.