Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the constant eyefucking herself really gets on my nerves these days. We get that you love yourself Jamie but it is nauseating to see constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve met Jamie a few times over the years and she’s probably the nicest out of all the influencers I’ve met. I thought Jack would be a dick but he was really nice too (sorry!) asked me what my name was and remembered it in conversation, nice first impression.

Nowadays I’m bored of her content 🙁 Such a shame as I used to love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve met Jamie a few times over the years and she’s probably the nicest out of all the influencers I’ve met. I thought Jack would be a dick but he was really nice too (sorry!) asked me what my name was and remembered it in conversation, nice first impression.

I’ve met them both too and agree. Jamie was really lovely. She took time to speak to us all at the event and we had loads of photos and stuff. Jack was nice too. I think Jack in particular puts on this online persona that just doesn’t suit him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

This is what I mean by not suiting her personality. I used to watch her stuff religiously but now just find it boring

I think she follows trends too much now, maybe influenced by Tiktok or something

Even wee things annoy me now like she always bangs on about summer and holidays and buys lamps to help her with SAD during the winter but then shares things about it being spooky season soon as if she's excited for it? Maybe I'm being harsh but it just annoys me 😂

Reactions: 14
Has anyone recently had a look back at her videos from years ago, I mean it's like a completely different person. I get that everyone grows but complete 360 change personality and all

Reactions: 3
Has anyone recently had a look back at her videos from years ago, I mean it's like a completely different person. I get that everyone grows but complete 360 change personality and all
Funny you mention this, I haven't read her thread for so long but drove by her about 7pm in Cambuslang ( it was actually the car I was looking at ) then looked up to see no other than Jamie face full of filler Genevieve, she looks almost unrecognisable it's frightening!

Reactions: 4
I actually like Jamie, but her recommending solo trips to people when she gets this stuff for free is laughable 💀

Reactions: 19
this latest travel vlog is so out of touch and and tone deaf in the current financial climate wtf

• Sad
Reactions: 10
this latest travel vlog is so out of touch and and tone deaf in the current financial climate wtf
Agreed, I’m sure we’d all like a week away from our families and not having to worry about rising inflation, heating bills etc.. the first thing I thought was “how much would a single room supplement be” 🤣

Reactions: 6
Pretending you’re famous in an airport is an activity I used to love when I was 14 and looked like Kelly Osborne…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.