Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think you have stumbled into the wrong thread pal. There is a rave section that might interest you.
I think Jamie can be a bit of a nightmare of a time. But to slate someone for not having a house ready and calling them lazy is just a bit odd, all because people choose to take their time doing it. Others have said the same thing and you havnt went for them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think Jamie can be a bit of a nightmare of a time. But to slate someone for not having a house ready and calling them lazy is just a bit odd, all because people choose to take their time doing it. Others have said the same thing and you havnt went for them 🤦‍♀️
Nope. But you quoted me, with a vague attempt to insult as you have others. This is a thread about Jamie, not you.

I bought a four bedroomed house in need of complete renovation a few years ago and I'm a single middle aged woman. I agree with what others have said, sometimes you have to live in it and get a feel for how you want it to look. It took me a long time - a couple of years - as I did a lot of the work myself. I had to project manage and still go out and work and pay for everything, like Jamie does. I'd have been pissed off if whilst I was out working I had a lazy ass husband sat on his backside admiring his whiskey collection, doing a bit of dog walking and polishing his Mustang. Even more so if he were experienced in the construction trade. Cheeky bastard.

Jack is a lazy bleep. You think he'd have been itching to get cracking on that house, what an amazing project. Not like he has duck all else to do. If he'd started a youtube channel for house renovations I think he'd have done well, found his niche. Videos like "Today I'm going to rip out a bathroom with a crowbar", people love home improvement stuff. He's planning some kind of mancave in the massive attic, that would be worth filming. He's just bone idle I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can I also just add that we’ve been in a pandemic for 2 years, tradesmen are hard to get as are materials so calling her lazy for not doing anything to the house is so unfair. Aye jack is a lazy bastard but he’s also no tradesman he’s a brick layer…most brick layers I know are tit at everything else.

Reactions: 6
Can I also just add that we’ve been in a pandemic for 2 years, tradesmen are hard to get as are materials so calling her lazy for not doing anything to the house is so unfair. Aye jack is a lazy bastard but he’s also no tradesman he’s a brick layer…most brick layers I know are tit at everything else.
I agree, laying bricks isn't the same as electrics and plumbing. I bet he wasn't even a proper brickie, probably just a labourer for a brickie. But didn't he do some basic carpentry once in the old house in their bedroom? I'm sure I remember him making something out of mdf.

Reactions: 2
A friend of mine worked with her for years and was at her wedding etc, she worked really hard with her and she still can barely squeeze In time to see her as she’s always busy. she has multiple businesses, nobody is that lucky to not hustle and make that kind of money😂You don’t just sit at home all day doing nothing and make millions 😂 I think you all just don’t like her so have to discredit everything she does/has.
Are you lost, hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you lost, hen?
I’ve said many times she can be a nightmare, but I genuinely want to know why people think she’s lazy?
As I don’t know a single person worth money who owns a business to be lazy. I get not liking people for whatever reason, but surely making money and something of your life isn’t one of the reasons?

Reactions: 3
I’m not quite sure how you think they are lazy? Honestly 😂

A friend of mine worked with her for years and was at her wedding etc, she worked really hard with her and she still can barely squeeze In time to see her as she’s always busy. she has multiple businesses, nobody is that lucky to not hustle and make that kind of money😂You don’t just sit at home all day doing nothing and make millions 😂 I think you all just don’t like her so have to discredit everything she does/has.
There’s genuine reasons to dislike her, attitude etc, but I honestly don’t think you can be lazy when you own businesses like this that are sold in the likes of harrods etc. We only see a small snippet of what she posts/her day. we don’t see the background of running said businesses.
Sure Jan.

No idea what you are trying to achieve here. As I said, go seek yourself a wee rave thread, you might be more comfy there.

Reactions: 6
Wtf is happening on this thread and when can we get back to peace, love and Jack slander?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steph toms or Sophie floyd are my go too at the moment, for abit or comedy Emma Fleming never fails for a laugh
I love Emma Flemming’s makeup, she actually tries new things and does colour but my god she is the most jarring person ever…..she pure stresses me out even watching her on mute! I just can’t do it! I could imagine spending 5 minutes with her would drain the life out of you

I wish Jamie would try something more creative, her application is on point (probably helped by all the treatments on her skin etc) but for a ‘make up artist’ she’s v boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.