Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes thats true i just have a feeling she is on her latest instagram picture with the vieve sign over her tummy you can kind of see it i would never go onto her instagram or youtube ans say she was though i feel it's OK discussing it on here but wouldn't be as rude to do that

Reactions: 3
Yes thats true i just have a feeling she is on her latest instagram picture with the vieve sign over her tummy you can kind of see it i would never go onto her instagram or youtube ans say she was though i feel it's OK discussing it on here but wouldn't be as rude to do that
That pic is from November 2020 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would love her to be pregnant because it would obviously be lovely to see them have a baby and it would also be absolutely fuckin hilarious to see the shock to the system it would deliver when they can’t just ditch the baby like the dogs to go London three times a month and Jamie can’t go and lie in the bath for two hours in the afternoon for “self care” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's my first time on this thread but had to come and see if anyone was talking about her weightloss. Has she mentioned anything about it? I know she was doing the Peloton bike for a while but it was very off and on from what I remember.
Her face in her new video from Sunday looks so gaunt and makes her cheek filler look absolutely ridiculous... It's giving Jigsaw from the Saw movies!

Reactions: 6
She has really been looking like tit lately, could be explained away by pregnancy, who knows. A child would certainly be a wake-up call for those two.

Reactions: 7
She needs to stop living in the 90s and get with the times. Its 2022 hun no one is wearing dark brown lip liner and horrid brown eyeshadow (only you obv)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't say it's a definite that she's pregnant tbh.... also think it's important to remember that pregnancy speculation is super crass - You don't know if someone has struggles in private
Shes doing hintd tho so there is speculation

Reactions: 2
The only hinty thing I've thought was the cooking comment, but I wouldn't have thought twice if it wasn't for here 😆 also, someone said that their friend seen Jamie up for a scan. If that's true, it doesn't mean she is having a pregnancy, or more specifically, a healthy one.

Reactions: 9
Yeah feels like people are just reading what they want into it, I personally haven’t seen any hints 😅 she’ll just have a new basic make up product to release

Reactions: 8
I would imagine they are t shirts that Vieve will be selling in the pop up shops and on Black Friday maybe? Think they usually do some t shirts/sweatshirts/bags etc for the pop up shops so assuming it’s the tiger t shirts this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Didn’t the tee have tigers on the back, like a vieve pallet and like her own tattood back?
Yeah, she’s posted one photo from behind and it’s showing off a tshirt she’s done in collab with a tattoo artist from Glasgow

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.