Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed she was getting DM's about eating soft-serve ice cream whilst pregnant as I know a pot of people advise against it due to the possibility of ot containing listeria bacteria
Oh okay that makes more sense.

Reactions: 2
How does she not understand that by sharing herself and her pregnancy journey on YouTube/socials, she’s going to get peoples options and advice. No one is saying that’s right but it’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♀️ she should be used to that by now given it’s her job. She shouldn’t rise to it, just scroll past and get on with your day?

Reactions: 16
How does she not understand that by sharing herself and her pregnancy journey on YouTube/socials, she’s going to get peoples options and advice. No one is saying that’s right but it’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♀️ she should be used to that by now given it’s her job. She shouldn’t rise to it, just scroll past and get on with your day?
This! 100%! Happy to post her pregnant body in her underwear for all the “you look amazing” comments but doesn’t want everything else that comes along with sharing your life with the world!

Reactions: 17
how interesting! can you explain a bit more how it works? purely out of nosiness lol
There’s a few different ways. Forbes will say it’s not a paid for list, but they say this to appear fair and unbiased 😅 Most common way is getting a past 30 under 30 to refer you. Usually for a generous ‘fee’ or lots of lovely gifts. As with everything, it’s all about who you know and how good the team around you are. The more people you can get to refer/nominate you, the higher chance you have of being shortlisted.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Jamie is a bit of a pain in the arse these days but duck me why are folk getting on their high horse about what she eats. It’s an ice cream, not crystal meth.
This was one of the main foods that my midwife advised me against, I think a few years back it was a case of oh it can give you food poisoning etc but now they say listeria can actually cause harm to your baby too so that’s why they advise against it! The list goes on and on and if you were to 100% stick to it you wouldn’t have much to eat 😂

Reactions: 6
guys... I'm a little dumb, so can someone help me out - she bangs on about "creating" Vieve but isn't the CCO (as is in her Instagram bio) below the CEO? I guess my question is, how do you claim to own/create a company, but not be head of said company. I know she had investors etc but clearly she has a less percentage than her investors .. I'd be mortified parading around saying I owned a company when I actually don't. Jamie is basically the face of the company with shares in it?

Yeah it’s a bit like Sali Hughes saying she ‘owns’ her brand when the truth is, it’s a label on a Revolution product. They are glorified brand ambassadors.

guys... I'm a little dumb, so can someone help me out - she bangs on about "creating" Vieve but isn't the CCO (as is in her Instagram bio) below the CEO? I guess my question is, how do you claim to own/create a company, but not be head of said company. I know she had investors etc but clearly she has a less percentage than her investors .. I'd be mortified parading around saying I owned a company when I actually don't. Jamie is basically the face of the company with shares in it?
I guess it depends Founder and CEO are two different things, you can appoint someone else a CEO but you’ll always be the Founder so she might have just thought a different role would suit her better? I don’t know the ins and outs of the business

Reactions: 7
According to this article she sold a minority stake for £5.5m last year, but she remains the majority shareholder. It's probably pretty savvy to employ someone with much more business experience in the CEO role. She's obviously great at product development and the creative side of things but has never actually run a company before.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
According to this article she sold a minority stake for £5.5m last year, but she remains the majority shareholder. It's probably pretty savvy to employ someone with much more business experience in the CEO role. She's obviously great at product development and the creative side of things but has never actually run a company before.

Good decision to make on her part. Countless business fail because the founder (with no business experience) appoints themselves as CEO. It’s a good thing she’s focusing more on the brand, it’s the only long term income she has to support her now entire family (alongside I’m assuming savings/investments she’s dealt with). The influencer and YouTube cash will only last her so long.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or are the new couches pretty much the same as the old couches? Was expecting something a bit different/more glam!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I quite like the sofa, however I have to agree it would have been cool if they got something different 😂 I do like the sofa though, although I’m personally not a massive fan of leather ones.

It's like they're trying their hardest to make everything look old money, but it's just not happening. They need an interior designer.

Reactions: 12
It's like they're trying their hardest to make everything look old money, but it's just not happening. They need an interior designer.
Agreed. A bigger black leather couch would’ve looked a lot better imo. I think the structure of the house is gorgeous so I’m glad they’ve not ruined all that but I do think they’re struggling to decorate it given how massive it is.

Reactions: 7
they are literally the definition of money cant buy class

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.