Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she also said "we've made it to Flossiemouth. This place is actually called Flossiemouth."

Maybe it was just her new teeth but there's definitely no F in Lossiemouth. They're so sure of themselves when in reality, they're both clueless on anything north of their home towns šŸ˜‚ you think they'd check before they upload the vlog or, like you say, look at a map šŸ™„

She did say Flossiemouth. What a bleeping IDIOT!!!!

Reactions: 4
Are people really excited to see her visit to silver birch and a Christmas vlog in July tho? šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 7
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I dunno why youā€™d get your lips filled and then over line them so much. It looks so messy and distracts from her makeup IMO. I dunno why she does it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I dunno why youā€™d get your lips filled and then over line them so much. It looks so messy and distracts from her makeup IMO. I dunno why she does it!!
Sheā€™s a walking contradiction - got her top lip dissolved, said she was happy with her small top lip but gets it topped up and still over lines it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s a walking contradiction - got her top lip dissolved, said she was happy with her small top lip but gets it topped up and still over lines it!
I think she got it dissolved to get it done again though - "evened out" .
šŸ™„

The OTT excessive use of WwWWooOoooowWwwwW to everything thatā€™s not even remotely exciting is real bastard annoying.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else get pissed when she moans about the weather and talks about wishing she could go on holiday? Youā€™ve lived here all of your life Jamie, the Scottish weather is nothing new to you. I know people my age (21) who have NEVER been abroad because their families or themselves simply canā€™t afford it, I myself havenā€™t been abroad in 5 years. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else get pissed when she moans about the weather and talks about wishing she could go on holiday? Youā€™ve lived here all of your life Jamie, the Scottish weather is nothing new to you. I know people my age (21) who have NEVER been abroad because their families or themselves simply canā€™t afford it, I myself havenā€™t been abroad in 5 years. Get a grip.
Shes a moany boot. The moaning about being too tired is obviously pathetic also. I cant even believe she continues to do it. Moans if she needs to get up "early" ie 8am.

And aye we all know the weather's tit. No one needs her continual
commentary on that

Shes a moany boot. The moaning about being too tired is obviously pathetic also. I cant even believe she continues to do it. Moans if she needs to get up "early" ie 8am.

And aye we all know the weather's tit. No one needs her continual
commentary on that
sorry has it not been blazing sunshine for like 2 weeks solid Iā€™m confused

Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s always moaning. Remember her constantly declaring ā€œam not wellllllā€ when all she ever did was smoke and chow down Dominoes and fly from country to country without a break - youā€™re fine Jamie youā€™re begging it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish we had 2wks blazing sunshine where I live . Fancy a house swap Iā€™m no gonna lie Iā€™m jealous

Reactions: 5
Ive been sweating my arse off selling pints to sweaty old men in a beer garden and stinking pub while shes been having MeETinGS down in london or swinging in her hammock. I know which id rather.

Reactions: 15
She is seeeeewwwwww bizzeyyyy but then repots a bleeping plant and acts like she gives a duck for the vlog. My dewwdsss šŸ¤®

She is seeeeewwwwww bizzeyyyy but then repots a bleeping plant and acts like she gives a duck for the vlog. My dewwdsss šŸ¤®
tbf she never even repotted it herself, just took it to a shop to get done and stood there going "wooooooooow" like a big stupid wean...surely you can just use your own common sense to repot a plant at home lmao I did with all of mine and they've all turned out perfectly fine, common sense and google go a long way

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.