Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw she’s so frustrating cos I actually like her but she’s got so little self awareness and gets stuck in these ruts where she just recycles the same patter over and over again. It was so tired/not well for ages, then it moved on to soooo busy/tired, self care/baths, really neeeeeding a holiday…..and just repeat. Totally blanking that fact that hardly anyone has had a holiday in the last couple of years and she’s been to Italy and numerous trips down to London and overnight breaks away. Spent the pandemic sitting in her house getting free stuff sent in the post and playing video games buying a million pound house. 🤣🤣🤣 aye it’s been tough for Jamie and Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The OTT excessive use of WwWWooOoooowWwwwW to everything that’s not even remotely exciting is real bastard annoying.
Now this has been pointed out to me I can never watch another video again :ROFLMAO:
It’s only a bleeping plant pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely dying that these 2 photos were side by side on my Instagram stories tonight 😂

21B8D159-6AF1-49BD-9194-E05F7DF980F4.png
53C3ECDD-0213-4077-82E8-D92037D09C14.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait...where's her hand in that photo? She has fingertips, but then it just sort of goes into an arm with no hand, the proportions are all weird...I can't unsee it!

Reactions: 4
Wait...where's her hand in that photo? She has fingertips, but then it just sort of goes into an arm with no hand, the proportions are all weird...I can't unsee it!
Defo looks like a Jeremy Beadle hand there

• Haha
been doing a bit of catching up - Im from Liverpool and i know its not Flossiemouth - how can you get a place name so wrong in your own country? i was about to slag her for the Formentera comment - but unfortunately cant cos its an island off Ibiza.

I was watching the 2 last vlogs she posted - what is going on with her lips? she needs to get them deissolved or something - there is no line definition anymore. its a shame cos i think shes a great looking girl - but ruining her self - that aint tweekments - thats butchery

Reactions: 9
Things she got it tucked in the sleeve but cause it’s out flat it’s making the sleeve look thinner, does look weird when you look at it for a while 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice that she continuously shares a post to her story when it’s not getting enough “likes” 🙄🤣

Who are these people asking for a photo of her lipstick for their screensaver? I demand to know.
LMAO just came here to say the same thing. I don’t know anyone that would have a lipstick as their screensaver. Happy to be corrected. 😂

Surely, if people that love her brand that much they will already have a lipstick of their own that they can take a photo of for their screensaver. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is her engagement down or something. Lots of desperation and patting herself on the back going on.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone else not wash their hair for 5 DAYS?! I have thick hair but by day 3 I need dry shampoo. Seems she's trying to say if you buy this ultra expensive styling tool, your hair will say the same for 5 days. Smh.

Can anyone else not wash their hair for 5 DAYS?! I have thick hair but by day 3 I need dry shampoo. Seems she's trying to say if you buy this ultra expensive styling tool, your hair will say the same for 5 days. Smh.
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say “WILL IT duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would have to be a bloody good styling tool to make a style last 5 days. I’m lucky if a style lasts overnight.

Reactions: 8
Anything like that will be so subjective to what your hair is like also eh. I've got really long thick hair & ghd curls fall out basically the minute I leave the hairdresser.

been doing a bit of catching up - Im from Liverpool and i know its not Flossiemouth - how can you get a place name so wrong in your own country? i was about to hag her for the Formentera comment - but unfortunately cant cos its an island off Ibiza.

I was watching the 2 last vlogs she posted - what is going on with her lips? she needs to get them deissolved or something - there is no line definition anymore. its a shame cos i think shes a great looking girl - but ruining her self - that aint tweekments - thats butchery
I always thought your username was you spelling Rothesay wrong. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know its been said before on here but her posture is horrific.

In the latest vlog she discusses how she's going to manage waking up at 7.30. Moron

I do wonder how Vieve could afford a London office like that she's looking at. It doesn't seem like anyone really gives a duck about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.