Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its been said before on here but her posture is horrific.

In the latest vlog she discusses how she's going to manage waking up at 7.30. Moron

I do wonder how Vieve could afford a London office like that she's looking at. It doesn't seem like anyone really gives a duck about it
My first thought was, oh great, more london vlogs then 😒

Reactions: 5
My first thought was, oh great, more london vlogs then 😒
More *look at me charge room service to my company account*

Stop being a lazy cow and go out!

If your gonna vlog London, show more than the inside of an oversized hotel room

Reactions: 7
More *look at me charge room service to my company account*

Stop being a lazy cow and go out!

If your gonna vlog London, show more than the inside of an oversized hotel room
All of this. If anything, her vlogs are an advert for me NOT to buy anything Vieve. I ain't funding that lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All of this. If anything, her vlogs are an advert for me NOT to buy anything Vieve. I ain't funding that lifestyle.

Same. I fully invested in the utan fake tan shite, the mac lipstick, the tatti lashes, the ole henrikson that gave me 3rd degree burns....but I won't part a penny for vieve.

Why do they need offices? I don't get it? Seems like a waste of money

Reactions: 8
Same. I fully invested in the utan fake tan shite, the mac lipstick, the tatti lashes, the ole henrikson that gave me 3rd degree burns....but I won't part a penny for vieve.

Why do they need offices? I don't get it? Seems like a waste of money
It’ll likely be just for the perception of the company, if they have offices in London it makes them seem like they’re doing well and they can have ‘swanky’ meetings there with investors/influencers etc to bump up their brand image

Reactions: 12
I've been looking at houses in Pollokshields and wow, I didn't realise how many of them are carbon copies. this one here has a similar interior and almost identical exterior to Jamies. you'd think for that much money they'd all be unique!
Cant buy taste

Reactions: 2
There’s no originality now, it’s same old same old and I think people are starting to get bored. Keilidh Kashell, that’s someone that has REAL talent and seems so so humble.

Disappointed she’s not putting her office in Glasgow. Absolutely no need for it to be in London when she lives up here.

Reactions: 32
There’s no originality now, it’s same old same old and I think people are starting to get bored. Keilidh Kashell, that’s someone that has REAL talent and seems so so humble.
Love keilidh, always trying new things, different looks

Reactions: 3
Though I do think I've accidentally stumbled upon one of her neighbours with that house, if I'm right about the area I think that's the same street 😂 Glasgow is small

Reactions: 4
Disappointed she’s not putting her office in Glasgow. Absolutely no need for it to be in London when she lives up here.

Bit she will no doubt be nominated for buisness gateways enteprauner of the year or something equally kiss assy.

Though I do think I've accidentally stumbled upon one of her neighbours with that house, if I'm right about the area I think that's the same street 😂 Glasgow is small
Same area, not her neighbour though x

Agreed, surely there must be people talented enough to work for vieve in Glasgow or even somewhere else in Scotland? Keep some jobs in Scotland! Plus it’s so bad for the environment her jetting off down to London to pop into to the office every other week!

Reactions: 24
Bit she will no doubt be nominated for buisness gateways enteprauner of the year or something equally kiss assy.

Same area, not her neighbour though x
That’s what happened with an Irish blogger retro flame, she chatted tit her way into some young business grant then buggered off to America

Agreed, surely there must be people talented enough to work for vieve in Glasgow or even somewhere else in Scotland? Keep some jobs in Scotland! Plus it’s so bad for the environment her jetting off down to London to pop into to the office every other week!
I don't think talent is top of the list of priorities.

• Haha
I don’t know why the office simply has to be in London. It seems to have all worked fine up until now, renting an office in London just seems like a waste of money to me. Plus as others have said, surely she would want an office near her home, and to support her local area and economy?

Reactions: 17
just watched the most recent vlog and I don’t know if most people would feel the same but i’ve never seen someone wash their face like that. When she covered the white towel in make up I was wincing

But the office IS in Glasgow, according to her 🙄🙄🙄

She mentioned it in the vlog, she said she'd had a few people message and say it was a shame that the office was going to be in London, and she said it wasn't a shame because the office was really in her house because everything comes from her. Then went on to speak about the boring office decor she's had gifted, instead of actually explaining why they'll be setting up a London office too (which we all know is really just to give her an excuse to fly back and forth and look important)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right okay guys, clearly my curiosity got the better of me, I'm not here to make anyone uncomfortable and I certainly wasn't asking for malicious purposes! Sorry for coming across wrong. Moving on.

just watched the most recent vlog and I don’t know if most people would feel the same but i’ve never seen someone wash their face like that. When she covered the white towel in make up I was wincing
I was cringing the whole time! she was saying it was like a luxurious towel???! I use FaceHalo (which she recommended in one of her skincare videos) and you can really gently massage your makeup off. no idea why she'd change from that to scrubbing at her face with a towel!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.