Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she is a skinny legend but she is also still tall and if you’re a tall girl then you’ll know that even if you’re slim you still need to buy bigger sizes for your dimensions. Zara’s pretty small made too
My smallest size was a 12, Im 5'11.4 and I was a large in zara stuff. Couldn't fit into most of their clothes its disgusting tbh cause I was tinyyy at a 12 at my height but yeah Jamie is like 5'10 so in some shops even if say she's an 8 she'll get a 10 for the extra length

Haha I was sure I'd seen Jack on Friday night in Glasgow with pink hair but wasn't sure. He's pure punching with her.
Still don't know how the duck he got her.

Reactions: 5
Because at first pregnant women weren’t advised to get it, I know it’s changed now but it might put somebody off
They are now giving it to pregnant women, I’m 14 weeks pregnant and was offered it at my 12 week appointment. Already had both doses prior to falling pregnant as I work in social care and it didn’t impact on me falling pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They are now giving it to pregnant women, I’m 14 weeks pregnant and was offered it at my 12 week appointment. Already had both doses prior to falling pregnant as I work in social care and it didn’t impact on me falling pregnant
I know, I’ve got a couple of pregnant friends who have had it too... I also know some who are still uneasy about it. Just a personal choice I guess! Not necessarily saying this is why Jamie could be quiet on the vaccine front. It’s a bit like talking about politics... you just don’t do it unless you want a debate 😆

Reactions: 8
I feel like if she has had it she would have told us? Like she mentioned Jack so why not herself if so? By the looks of it she will really need to in order to travel more eventually

I feel like if she has had it she would have told us? Like she mentioned Jack so why not herself if so? By the looks of it she will really need to in order to travel more eventually
I have a friend who constantly wants to travel. Six months ago, she was on board with all the conspiracy theorists claiming you would get heavy metal poisoning from the vaccine and lots of other garbage. As soon as she heard that she would need the vaccine to travel again she shut up and got the jab.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a friend who constantly wants to travel. Six months ago, she was on board with all the conspiracy theorists claiming you would get heavy metal poisoning from the vaccine and lots of other garbage. As soon as she heard that she would need the vaccine to travel again she shut up and got the jab.
That’s interesting. I feel this is how it will work for a lot of people, they won’t necessarily agree or want it but are going to be forced into it just to have any kind of normal life?

That’s interesting. I feel this is how it will work for a lot of people, they won’t necessarily agree or want it but are going to be forced into it just to have any kind of normal life?
Normal life doesn't need to consist of frequent travelling 🙄 Most can't afford to anyway or choose not to cause of the environment. Jamie clearly doesn't give a toss

Christ how can ya stay mates with an anti vaxxer ? Fair play though each to their own and all that jazz. The amount of people who are getting it just to travel lol. I dont travel much anymore only like 5 or 6 trips a year- used to be 9 or 10 and can't wait but got my vaccine months ago

I dont think I've ever witnessed anti vaxxers here in ireland cause our patients automatically get them as babies etc so its brought out the conspiracy theorist fks 🤣 a patient was in for an xray in January and said covid wasn't real and an infectious diseases consultant said you wanna come up to one of the 8 covid wards for the craic 😭🤣

Deffo weird she hasn't mentioned getting her vaccine. Isn't a salon owner or something that she goes to against getting it ?? Cant remember who just remember ye saying she was promoting not getting it on insta ! Awful and so selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll not want to mention getting it in case she offends anyone and it means they don’t hit on her affiliate links and she loses a few quid from it. As others have said I think she has had it or will definitely be getting it as I think a lot of PR trips and events will be dependent on having it going forward. She’s always liked to sit on the fence and stay out of anything even slightly controversial so I think that’s why she’s just not saying anything about it at all.

Reactions: 9
She’ll not want to mention getting it in case she offends anyone and it means they don’t hit on her affiliate links and she loses a few quid from it. As others have said I think she has had it or will definitely be getting it as I think a lot of PR trips and events will be dependent on having it going forward. She’s always liked to sit on the fence and stay out of anything even slightly controversial so I think that’s why she’s just not saying anything about it at all.
I think that's ridiculous to be honest, like she went on board with BLM and I'm sure she got some racist DMs, well this is the same, why do you care if some anti-vaxx come and say nonsense to you, just block them and move on. I think it's way more important to raise awareness of getting vaccinated than the tiny backlash she can get.

Not much of a role model is Jamie, she only posted the BLM stuff because she didn’t want to miss out, it was the only side to be on.

The anti-vaxx might interfere with her shilling so she keeps quiet. Faulty moral compass.

Reactions: 11
Normal life doesn't need to consist of frequent travelling 🙄 Most can't afford to anyway or choose not to cause of the environment. Jamie clearly doesn't give a toss
I didn’t say it was my personal opinion - plus I think you will find it’s a lot more than just travelling, it’s pubs, nightclubs, concert venues and whatever else they think they can get away with.

Reactions: 4
Shes only just got her vaccine. Obviously wasnt going to get it until all the travel restrictions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.