Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only just got her vaccine. Obviously wasnt going to get it until all the travel restrictions
I think you’re right, it’s really late on just to have your first jab - im a couple years older and live in the same area and am due my second next week

Reactions: 8
I think you’re right, it’s really late on just to have your first jab - im a couple years older and live in the same area and am due my second next week
yep I’m the same age as JG and in Glasgow too and got mine about 5/6 weeks ago, getting my 2nd mid august!

Reactions: 8
Maybe the dates they gave her conflicted with a free trip or something. Rescheduled it.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the vlog..I have some questions.....

I need to know why jack thinks spayside is half way up Scotland.....has he not seen a map?

Whyvis she pronouncing formentera as fuertaventura??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dying at heave having his own office to make stuff for the Internet and most recently the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the vlog..I have some questions.....

I need to know why jack thinks spayside is half way up Scotland.....has he not seen a map?

Whyvis she pronouncing formentera as fuertaventura??
I'm sure she also said "we've made it to Flossiemouth. This place is actually called Flossiemouth."

Maybe it was just her new teeth but there's definitely no F in Lossiemouth. They're so sure of themselves when in reality, they're both clueless on anything north of their home towns 😂 you think they'd check before they upload the vlog or, like you say, look at a map 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she also said "we've made it to Flossiemouth. This place is actually called Flossiemouth."

Maybe it was just her new teeth but there's definitely no F in Lossiemouth. They're so sure of themselves when in reality, they're both clueless on anything north of their home towns 😂 you think they'd check before they upload the vlog or, like you say, look at a map 🙄
She definitely did, it made me laugh quite a bit lmao

Reactions: 1
She definitely did, it made me laugh quite a bit lmao

It must be the teeth.

For somebody who works really hard to protect her image, you would think they would Google it!

Also....if she's going to continue to stroke his fragile ego like that, then he's going to have a crushing dissapointnent when the penny drops and he realises he's only Mr Genivieve, and gets invited to think as his wife *might* come

Also anybody click on to the massive massive hinting for free accommodation to do the NC500??

Reactions: 9
who signed up to watch Jack? no one, literally skipped the whole vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually liked the vlog this week cause it was something different instead of just sitting in the house

Reactions: 4
I actually liked the vlog this week cause it was something different instead of just sitting in the house

It was better than usual, however I internally cringe when she films him ordering room service so thank god, they actually went out to dinner instead of being lazy

It was better than usual, however I internally cringe when she films him ordering room service so thank god, they actually went out to dinner instead of being lazy
Yeah that got cringey pretty quickly, once fair enough, constantly? Nah it’s put on now

The constant "wooooow" like some sort of child going through the distillery was embarrassing. And actually howling that she called Lossiemouth, Flossiemouth - she was dead serious too! 😂😂😂 As well as the already mentioned Formentera!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if part of the reason why she seems to be churning out new release after new release is because her already released products aren’t selling great after her diehard followers have already purchased them immediately. I’d be interested to know how many people just browsing cult beauty for makeup actually end up choosing Vieve.

As someone else mentioned before, it’s not like the Vieve insta account is getting that much engagement..

Reactions: 5
I wonder if part of the reason why she seems to be churning out new release after new release is because her already released products aren’t selling great after her diehard followers have already purchased them immediately. I’d be interested to know how many people just browsing cult beauty for makeup actually end up choosing Vieve.

As someone else mentioned before, it’s not like the Vieve insta account is getting that much engagement..
Possibly, I’ve bought a handful of products and tbh don’t know if I’d repurchase - I’m lucky if I wear make up 3/4 times a month these days so I don’t get through it as much as I used to when I first got into it all

Reactions: 2
63F4A7B5-BC23-4200-8B7E-5A4002116627.jpeg
F97EE933-7E1E-4227-83E4-337649A85D2A.jpeg
0F1673D8-FE91-4055-8E6C-6CF62D4D65A3.jpeg

Her face looks so different in the newest vids?! It looks like a puffy filler balloon… and the lips… and THOSE TEETH?! Whyyy!?!

Reactions: 6
She is also starting to get those weird eye tendons too from too much botox. She is absolutely ruining her face, absolutely her choice, but she will look like a lumpy old pillow within a decade.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.