Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Jack! 🙈 it just doesn’t come natural to him and looks too contrived and try hard. Like he’s got a “influencer” tick list and he’s just working from that rather than just being himself which is why it seems so cringe I think

Reactions: 6
One thing that stuck out to me was that revolution review she did a while back? She was being so judgemental and moaning while they were in boots picking stuff up. For some of her followers, that might be their favourite company or what they can only afford, the relatability has definitely gone down. R.e. The clothing haul in the blog - I understand her reasoning for not going for fast fashion and I applaud that, but like I said, a lot of her following are younger girls who gravitate towards brands like PLT, Boohoo etc because it’s within their budget, Jesus I’m one of them, I’m not saying don’t treat yourself but don’t think you only need good quality things like Jamie has
The revolution review was probably the final straw for me stopping watching her, I'd noticed for a while her products were getting more and more high end and literally everything was #gifted, she literally went from Rimmel to super high end overnight then quite clearly deliberately did that revolution review to tit all over the brand. The snobbery was unbelievable and I think she forgets that the vast majority of her subscribers are young girls still at school/college or normal people that can't afford to be shelling out on high end brands every two minutes and aren't fortunate enough to be sent products like she is. I absolutely loved Jamie and literally if she'd put dug tit on her face I'd have probably done the same but she's so far removed from the Jamie of 4/5 years ago now.

Reactions: 14
Just watched the revolution review and she said -
‘Maybe they should come up with some ideas of their own and not try and rip off other brands’

Well Jamie, maybe you should take your own advice
I’d buy tom ford in a heartbeat compared to Jamie’s. Also can’t believe she charges £43 for an eyeshadow palette that’s made out of bleeping cardboard, has the most basic shades and formula. Oh and the pans fall out also. Her makeup brand is a flop, nothing unique or original.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the revolution review and she said -
‘Maybe they should come up with some ideas of their own and not try and rip off other brands’

Well Jamie, maybe you should take your own advice
She’s actually embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as Tyme the Imfamous is dramatic (I do really really love her!) her review of Vieve is AMAZING 😂😂😂😂 go watch it, the title is Vieve - more like THIEVE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t watch the vlogs for Jack, and I certainly don’t mind when he’s not in them, but I actually think he comes across so much better in the vlogs than on Insta. I think he seems intelligent, articulate and kind in the vlogs. His Instagram pics of him smouldering in designer shirts unbuttoned to his navel are a bit cringe but, like Jamie, I feel he should probably just take advantage of the bubble before it bursts. If I earned what Jamie does (actually have no idea how much that is but) and could “employ” my husband, then my husband wouldn’t continue earning £22k a year as a brickie either! Just my thoughts on the Jack hatred.

I don’t watch the vlogs for Jack, and I certainly don’t mind when he’s not in them, but I actually think he comes across so much better in the vlogs than on Insta. I think he seems intelligent, articulate and kind in the vlogs. His Instagram pics of him smouldering in designer shirts unbuttoned to his navel are a bit cringe but, like Jamie, I feel he should probably just take advantage of the bubble before it bursts. If I earned what Jamie does (actually have no idea how much that is but) and could “employ” my husband, then my husband wouldn’t continue earning £22k a year as a brickie either! Just my thoughts on the Jack hatred.
I agree with most of what you’ve said. I’ve always thought Jack seemed nice in the vlogs and that it totally understandable that if she earns enough to employ him and they can work and travel together then that makes sense and is what anyone would do. I think the influencer bubble has practically burst now and he’s too late to the party and offers no USP to attract followers other than Jamie’s followers and then there’s a mismatch between his image on insta to how he is on the vlogs. He’d be better keeping his insta more like his actual self rather than all this posing showing off his cars and designer gear which I think is very cringe and looks like he’s trying to hard. If you didn’t know him from the vlogs you’d prob just think he’s another caz Milligan type wanker which quite frankly there’s enough of already 🤣

I agree with most of what you’ve said. I’ve always thought Jack seemed nice in the vlogs and that it totally understandable that if she earns enough to employ him and they can work and travel together then that makes sense and is what anyone would do. I think the influencer bubble has practically burst now and he’s too late to the party and offers no USP to attract followers other than Jamie’s followers and then there’s a mismatch between his image on insta to how he is on the vlogs. He’d be better keeping his insta more like his actual self rather than all this posing showing off his cars and designer gear which I think is very cringe and looks like he’s trying to hard. If you didn’t know him from the vlogs you’d prob just think he’s another caz Milligan type wanker which quite frankly there’s enough of already 🤣
Choaklit Caz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she looks so gorgeous in her latest vlog. Her hair is amazing. Wish I could go get that done for free.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.