Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it strange how we can sit here and call her a greedy c*nt and screenshot her pictures and mark where we think she’s photoshopped and we can slag her off her smoking and eating tit, we’re all posting pictures of her teeth and her jawline and making fun of her lisp… but… it’s not okay to pick apart a woman’s looks especially when she’s having trouble with her image, like you said. If me saying her ass looks so weird and long in the thumbnail isn’t okay, then none of the things about her looks should be okay, and yet…. The thread keeps on going.
Hi Jamie! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the fact that Jamie photoshops her photos beyond recognition at times makes her open to ridicule. Jack is a heave, regardless 😂
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with calling out her photoshop, the way influencers photoshop their bodies to be unrecognisable is so harmful and has serious effects on the way people view their own bodies. I just don’t think she should be shamed for her natural shape 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can i just say i dont find Jamie good looking at all and i am far from jealous of her. I wouldnt mind her makeup collection- proper makeup not the vieve stuff, and i wouldnt mind her bank balance, but thats all. Imagine having to go near jack?! jesus christ! lol.

I went back and watched her very first videos last night, she looks like a totally different person. She has always been a fan of high end makeup, and i cant hate on her for that because i love high end makeup too. But the video of her going drugstore makeup shopping and her drugstore makeup tutorial came across quite badly. She appeared spoilt, a snob, and with no awareness of how her followers might view her.

As for her own makeup line. Its her arrogance that gets to me. What gives her the right to charge so much? She is only a youtuber. She isnt Charlotte Tilbury or Nars who have spent years building up their brand and products. Just because she likes high end makeup doesnt mean she can automatically produce high end/quality makeup. I honestly think of her as being no different to the likes of Sophdoeslife, Roxxy etc. I will never purchase a vieve product because i can not justify paying so much for such a new brand, plus she has totally ripped off Tom Ford and being such a connoisseur, she would have known how similar her stuff is to TF!

Plus, i dont really like she does makeup and when she has done makeup on other people they all end up looking like a clown/jamie mini-me. I think there are alot more talented people out there who dont get half of the recognition that she gets. And as for Jack, how can she not be embarrassed by him! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can i just say i dont find Jamie good looking at all and i am far from jealous of her. I wouldnt mind her makeup collection- proper makeup not the vieve stuff, and i wouldnt mind her bank balance, but thats all. Imagine having to go near jack?! jesus christ! lol.

I went back and watched her very first videos last night, she looks like a totally different person. She has always been a fan of high end makeup, and i cant hate on her for that because i love high end makeup too. But the video of her going drugstore makeup shopping and her drugstore makeup tutorial came across quite badly. She appeared spoilt, a snob, and with no awareness of how her followers might view her.

As for her own makeup line. Its her arrogance that gets to me. What gives her the right to charge so much? She is only a youtuber. She isnt Charlotte Tilbury or Nars who have spent years building up their brand and products. Just because she likes high end makeup doesnt mean she can automatically produce high end/quality makeup. I honestly think of her as being no different to the likes of Sophdoeslife, Roxxy etc. I will never purchase a vieve product because i can not justify paying so much for such a new brand, plus she has totally ripped off Tom Ford and being such a connoisseur, she would have known how similar her stuff is to TF!

Plus, i dont really like she does makeup and when she has done makeup on other people they all end up looking like a clown/jamie mini-me. I think there are alot more talented people out there who dont get half of the recognition that she gets. And as for Jack, how can she not be embarrassed by him! ;)
I think she’s pretty but I totally agree on the rest of the things you say.

Reactions: 2
The clothing haul featured in this week’s vlog totals £894.10. Definitely doesn’t help the argument of not being relatable anymore 👀
Worst thing is she’ll probably be able to claim some of that back because she’s shown it in a video. Found that out a while ago and was absolutely disgusted as it’s all “for work”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Worst thing is she’ll probably be able to claim some of that back because she’s shown it in a video. Found that out a while ago and was absolutely disgusted as it’s all “for work”
Do you mean through her business ? It’s usually quite hard to put clothes through a business as you need to evidence that any expenses / purchases are fully for your business only. So of she had a uniform like an Asda uniform, that would be allowed as you can’t wear it anywhere else but HRMC will strongly argue that it could be worn by her when off duty.

and claiming things back off the business isn’t that great, you don’t save that much money and it comes off your profits bottom line anyway

Reactions: 2
My job is within marketing and we’ve worked with Jamie I dip in and out of influencer marketing
She is lovely.

the sustainability thing yeah I agree with PR but sadly capitalism drives us to send them so more people see the brand and buy it’s incredibly annoying for the customers and I do wish companies would push the smaller brands but the bigger companies have the money to pay to send PR

Reactions: 6
But yet everyone’s slagging off Jacks looks and how he’s not “a ride”? Ok sure.
Im talking about his hair and how he got Jamie cause she's very good looking. Maybe comment you've a problem with it when people write the comments then and there and not days later ??

And yes a ride is dublin slang for a hot guy.

Reactions: 1
Do you mean through her business ? It’s usually quite hard to put clothes through a business as you need to evidence that any expenses / purchases are fully for your business only. So of she had a uniform like an Asda uniform, that would be allowed as you can’t wear it anywhere else but HRMC will strongly argue that it could be worn by her when off duty.

and claiming things back off the business isn’t that great, you don’t save that much money and it comes off your profits bottom line anyway
Maybe not quite the clothes in the vlog as it’s a different style of video, but when it comes to big hauls which are a video of themselves (like her previous cult beauty hauls etc) they can claim some of that back as it’s purpose is for work, to advertise it to the audience etc
I say this, I heard this from a third party so I could be very wrong, either way if it’s true I think it’s mental

Im talking about his hair and how he got Jamie cause she's very good looking. Maybe comment you've a problem with it when people write the comments then and there and not days later ??

And yes a ride is dublin slang for a hot guy.
What are you talking about?

My job is within marketing and we’ve worked with Jamie I dip in and out of influencer marketing
She is lovely.

the sustainability thing yeah I agree with PR but sadly capitalism drives us to send them so more people see the brand and buy it’s incredibly annoying for the customers and I do wish companies would push the smaller brands but the bigger companies have the money to pay to send PR
Question for an industry insider ; do those looking to influencers to help their sales and marketing check tattle ??! Seriously I have wondered this for a long time ! It can’t even completely ignored surley, goggle searches and all that ?

Question for an industry insider ; do those looking to influencers to help their sales and marketing check tattle ??! Seriously I have wondered this for a long time ! It can’t even completely ignored surley, goggle searches and all that ?
I do - and depending on the client (and how controversial they want to be) it can be a good thing. Hate views are still views to people 🤷‍♀️

Maybe not quite the clothes in the vlog as it’s a different style of video, but when it comes to big hauls which are a video of themselves (like her previous cult beauty hauls etc) they can claim some of that back as it’s purpose is for work, to advertise it to the audience etc
I say this, I heard this from a third party so I could be very wrong, either way if it’s true I think it’s mental
No that’s very true - I don’t know either. But tbh even if you claim it off your company, it’s still not free. It still comes off your profit.

I do I have colleagues who don’t as they find it bitchy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.