Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Genevieve: Brand of THIEVES, Jack’s a HEAVE. Some prods gifted including the WEAVE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jamie Genevieve #4 Grapefruit and cigs, free wigs, freeloader husband causes heaves

Reactions: 5
Has she had her lips done again? Looked a bit like she has been gubbed in her latest live. Also good to see her doing her bit for the environment with another trip to London 🙄

Reactions: 3
She has a trip to London just about every week, it's getting real reptitive now

Reactions: 1
I’d buy tom ford in a heartbeat compared to Jamie’s. Also can’t believe she charges £43 for an eyeshadow palette that’s made out of bleeping cardboard, has the most basic shades and formula. Oh and the pans fall out also. Her makeup brand is a flop, nothing unique or original.
Yes to all this!!

Obviously people are entitled to buy whatever they want, and there are some people on here who have got her makeup. But i will never buy any of her products, and its the arrogance of her charging so much and automatically assuming she is in the same league as Charlotte Tilbury, ABH, Nars etc. No. I put her in the same league as Soph does life, Roxx, and anyone else who has had a collab.
And im not a cheapskate, last week i spent close to £200 on Charlotte Tilbury and MAC makeup. But those are brands i trust, who have been around for ages, and are known for having very good quality products. I just cant justify spending money on her products, plus if i wanted a knock off Tom Ford Lipstick then i would find a drugstore dupe for it instead :)

Reactions: 11
I love her makeup, but agree about the packaging. I don’t feel it reflects the price. It’s light and could be easy to travel with I guess, but also doesn’t feel ‘luxe’. I’ve just bought her bronzer though and the packaging for that is different so maybe it’s changing.

Reactions: 4
I love her makeup, but agree about the packaging. I don’t feel it reflects the price. It’s light and could be easy to travel with I guess, but also doesn’t feel ‘luxe’. I’ve just bought her bronzer though and the packaging for that is different so maybe it’s changing.
How does her makeup perform? Would you say its as good as Charlotte Tilbury or Nars, or ABH? As i said, im not a cheapskate but for me, i just cant justify spending money on such a new brand. Maybe if she had done something with Maybeline or Nyx then i might have picked something up. I know Jamie herself loves high end makeup, and i cant hate on her for that because i do as well, but for me i just feel that although she enjoys using high end products herself, it doesnt automatically give her the right to charge high end prices for her own brand when she isnt as established as CT or ABH (I hope that makes sense, it makes sense in my head! :)

Reactions: 7
How does her makeup perform? Would you say its as good as Charlotte Tilbury or Nars, or ABH? As i said, im not a cheapskate but for me, i just cant justify spending money on such a new brand. Maybe if she had done something with Maybeline or Nyx then i might have picked something up. I know Jamie herself loves high end makeup, and i cant hate on her for that because i do as well, but for me i just feel that although she enjoys using high end products herself, it doesnt automatically give her the right to charge high end prices for her own brand when she isnt as established as CT or ABH (I hope that makes sense, it makes sense in my head! :)
I’ve got a few of her things and yes the packaging could be better and feel more luxe but the blusher is my current favourite blusher and it’s really nice. The lip stick and liners are good….I dunno how impressed you can be with things like lipstick and liners cos I’ve plenty a similar price or more expensive and they all seem about the same quality to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ But yeah the packaging could do with a step up. I think that the price point was set to appeal to a Cult beauty customer as I think they’ve been tied into her brand right from the start and she obviously has a close working relationship with them. While cult beauty do sell some cheaper brands they’re overall a more high end website IMO and I think they’re average customer will spend more on an individual item then other websites or the high street if that makes sense 🤣

Reactions: 4
Can we just appreciate Jamie not wanting to say she doesn’t like the Kash brushes so keeps saying “let me just switch to a denser brush” every time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched sams vlog where they had a BBQ at Jamie’s parents and wow…. Jamie a whole different girl

Reactions: 3
Just had a quick nosey on that vlog of Sam’s and am saying it. Jamie’s dad is a bit of a DILF 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.