Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does her makeup perform? Would you say its as good as Charlotte Tilbury or Nars, or ABH? As i said, im not a cheapskate but for me, i just cant justify spending money on such a new brand. Maybe if she had done something with Maybeline or Nyx then i might have picked something up. I know Jamie herself loves high end makeup, and i cant hate on her for that because i do as well, but for me i just feel that although she enjoys using high end products herself, it doesnt automatically give her the right to charge high end prices for her own brand when she isnt as established as CT or ABH (I hope that makes sense, it makes sense in my head! :)
To be honest I couldn’t say as I’ve never really used any of those brands! The eyeshadows, blushers and the bronzers really stand out to me though. So pigmented and finely milled. A little goes a long way. The lip products for me I could take or leave, and I wasn’t impressed by her powder highlighters, just too glittery, they don’t look like they looked in her videos in my opinion!
I totally get not wanting to spend on the brand this early on though! I did think it was odd that she went straight in with the high price point, but like someone else said, she would probably have faced more criticism if she raised the prices slowly.
Anyway, I’m rambling, but if you’re going try anything if recommend the bronzer, blusher and the eyeshadows. They do perform really well in my opinion!

Reactions: 1
I just searched Sam Ravndahl and Jamie Genevieve, it’s her Scotland Vlog from 2016, fast forward towards end, he’s tall and has an EPIC beard!!
Thank you! I know it's a few years old but he looks quite young eh.

Look at the difference in Jamie's shape in that old thumbnail that popped up when I searched compared to now. She looks amazing there & said she was bursting out a size 12 in the vlog, she's lost so much weight.

Also, she says how she used to dislike her teeth & watching this old vlog I'm not surprised. Everyone is quite critical of the things she's done to her face but comparing to there I think she's looking pretty good these days.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Look at the difference in Jamie's shape in that old thumbnail that popped up when I searched compared to now. She looks amazing there & said she was bursting out a size 12 in the vlog, she's lost so much weight.

Also, she says how she used to dislike her teeth & watching this old vlog I'm not surprised. Everyone is quite critical of the things she's done to her face but comparing to there I think she's looking pretty good these days.
I agree, I genuinely think she’s gorgeous. Everyone has their own insecurities about themselves and with her putting herself out there online, the amount of critiques she gets over her appearance it’s bound to heighten every negative thing you feel about yourself!

Reactions: 8

She was gorgeous then and she is gorgeous now, no denying it. I personally don't see anything wrong with her old teeth and her figure looks great then and now but we all have our own insecurities!

The only irk I have with what she has done to her face/teeth is that she can at times make it sound like such a nonchalant thing to do which I dont think is the right message to send out to some younger more impressionable viewers

Reactions: 8
She was gorgeous then and she is gorgeous now, no denying it. I personally don't see anything wrong with her old teeth and her figure looks great then and now but we all have our own insecurities!

The only irk I have with what she has done to her face/teeth is that she can at times make it sound like such a nonchalant thing to do which I dont think is the right message to send out to some younger more impressionable viewers
I’ve always thought she’s lovely looking, I remember when I first followed her and I thought she was so beautiful and I still wish I looked like her 😂😂

but I agree about her nonchalance towards filler and botox and what not. I know it’s pretty easy to get these days and the recovery time is pretty much zero, but it’s still a big thing to do.I’ve had my lips done, and I don’t regret it, I just don’t think I ever needed them doing!

Reactions: 5
She looks so amazing here. I’d take this over her Instagram / filtered shots any day. Jamie, if you’re reading, this is what we love.
I second this - unedited and true (despite the work she’s had done obviously) but nonetheless, she genuinely looks great

Reactions: 3
I’m liking the look of the light bronzer she’s brought out. So hard to part from Laguna though 🤣

OMG I remember her bestie thing with sssssssssssssamantha. That tit always ends in tears. When adult women meet and go in hard on how much they love each other as friends it usually goes tits up.

Reactions: 4
I’m liking the look of the light bronzer she’s brought out. So hard to part from Laguna though 🤣

OMG I remember her bestie thing with sssssssssssssamantha. That tit always ends in tears. When adult women meet and go in hard on how much they love each other as friends it usually goes tits up.
I’ve seen loads of comments about the bronzer on how it doesn’t cling to texture or accentuate acne scarring and I so want to try it, it’s just the pricing that’s putting me off 😭😭. Has anyone tried the bronzer??

The bronzer is really good. The light one is a really nice shade as well if you’re pale, I’ve always found bronzers quite difficult to get right but her shades are really nice.

Reactions: 3
The bronzer is really good. The light one is a really nice shade as well if you’re pale, I’ve always found bronzers quite difficult to get right but her shades are really nice.
Yeah I’m quite pale and struggle with some lighter ones doing basically nothing when blended in or the next shade up being far too dark and looking a little like mud.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m quite pale and struggle with some lighter ones doing basically nothing when blended in or the next shade up being far too dark and looking a little like mud.
Yeah same here! They’re really pigmented so you can build them up nicely. They’re actually noticeable unlike other light bronzers, which like you said, seem to blend to nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.