Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its ridiculous to preach about fast fashion and shopping sustainability in your haul that's costs over £800 when probably 85% of your audience are working class people. Primark, boohoo etc are a godsend because that's where I can afford to buy clothes (I work fulltime). The onus is on the owner of these companies to provide a working wage and environmentally friendly way of working, not me as the consumer.

I refuse to take sustainability advice from someone who drives around the city in a huge range rover, has flown all over the world on PR trips for an eyebrow pencil and receives thousands of pounds worth of free PR (half of which will lye in a drawer until it expires)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
*and flies to London every week for work
Seriously, why not put the office closer to home?

Reactions: 17
Its ridiculous to preach about fast fashion and shopping sustainability in your haul that's costs over £800 when probably 85% of your audience are working class people. Primark, boohoo etc are a godsend because that's where I can afford to buy clothes (I work fulltime). The onus is on the owner of these companies to provide a working wage and environmentally friendly way of working, not me as the consumer.

I refuse to take sustainability advice from someone who drives around the city in a huge range rover, has flown all over the world on PR trips for an eyebrow pencil and receives thousands of pounds worth of free PR (half of which will lye in a drawer until it expires)
Agree. Love Jamie but I think that she’s missed the mark there a bit.

Exactly. If you look at when Penneys / Primark reopened in Ireland / the uk it really showed how many disadvantaged people depend on it so its good in that sense people can get cheap clothes for their kids and they would all be buying the essentials
This is exactly it. Of course there’s work to be done, and if you’re popping down Primark every week buying tat you don’t need, then yes, there is an issue. But for the majority of us who are hard working people, these ‘cheap’ clothes are a god send.

Reactions: 4
Luxury brands are not sustainable either in my opinion. They charge you 100 times more but they produce in the same countries etc

Reactions: 18
Luxury brands are not sustainable either in my opinion. They charge you 100 times more but they produce in the same countries etc
Absolutely agree. It’s great to see people doing what they can, but the problem is over consumption. If you’re buying things you don’t need, it’s always going to contribute to that problem, no matter where it comes from!

Reactions: 7
plus don’t forget Jack’s vanity car that she bought. So he can look even more gadgey.

If sustainability is going to be taken seriously by any of the beauty brands, it will mean an end to their ridiculous PR trips and packages. “Influencers “ should be sent a curated sample set of products.

The bubble should burst. This isn’t a drill, things need to change on a huge level.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 613321
Genuinely cannot believe how awful this photoshop is, her left calf is blended into her thigh 😳 her neck as well, how is it wider than her head, she’s clearly tried to slim her jaw area and didn’t realise
She sucks her breath in the get that collarbone thing

In jacks wedding the best man said “jacks gone from insta boyfriend to insta husband” and it was the most cringe thing ever

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am quite concerned about her eating habits, you can't eat half a grapefruit for breakfast, eat crap all day like precooked stuff and then take a ton of supplements... and especially you can't show that to your followers.
Shes a greedy bleep don't be fooled

• Haha
Reactions: 4
plus don’t forget Jack’s vanity car that she bought. So he can look even more gadgey.

If sustainability is going to be taken seriously by any of the beauty brands, it will mean an end to their ridiculous PR trips and packages. “Influencers “ should be sent a curated sample set of products.

The bubble should burst. This isn’t a drill, things need to change on a huge level.
I TOTALLY agree with this. PR packages always get me. Why send a load of full sized products out to someone who neither needs or wants them. I’ve never got that. And it’s often multiple shades of one product. Totally unnecessary. Brands really need to address that. A better way of doing it in my opinion would be to either know their shade and just send them that, or, send out some small samples so they can work out their shade first. Or brands should just ask if an influencer actually wants the products in the first place instead of just blinding sending it to everyone on the PR list.

Reactions: 10
Probably already been said but the pregnancy clickbait on this new vlog thumbnail is ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Exactly. A different thing is her teeth, where that was A CHOICE :oops:
Yeah, I always think it’s fair game if they’ve decided to get plastic surgery etc as that isn’t their natural face/body. But I think body shaming someone’s natural body comes off more as “trolling” than anything else.

Reactions: 5
But yet everyone’s slagging off Jacks looks and how he’s not “a ride”? Ok sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But yet everyone’s slagging off Jacks looks and how he’s not “a ride”? Ok sure.
People have commented on his dyed blonde hair which isn’t natural at all, lol. I don’t agree with commenting on anyone’s looks. Especially picking apart a woman’s body when she clearly is having issues with her image right now and women get enough flack for how they look. Just my opinion, I think when people on tattle cross over into the territory of picking apart peoples looks, it reflects badly and looks “troll” like instead of genuine criticism. Again, just my opinion. There are many other things about Jack and Jamie that can be criticised for.

Reactions: 5
People have commented on his dyed blonde hair which isn’t natural at all, lol. I don’t agree with commenting on anyone’s looks. Especially picking apart a woman’s body when she clearly is having issues with her image right now and women get enough flack for how they look. Just my opinion, I think when people on tattle cross over into the territory of picking apart peoples looks, it reflects badly and looks “troll” like instead of genuine criticism. Again, just my opinion. There are many other things about Jack and Jamie that can be criticised for.
I just find it strange how we can sit here and call her a greedy c*nt and screenshot her pictures and mark where we think she’s photoshopped and we can slag her off her smoking and eating tit, we’re all posting pictures of her teeth and her jawline and making fun of her lisp… but… it’s not okay to pick apart a woman’s looks especially when she’s having trouble with her image, like you said. If me saying her ass looks so weird and long in the thumbnail isn’t okay, then none of the things about her looks should be okay, and yet…. The thread keeps on going.

Reactions: 11
I think the fact that Jamie photoshops her photos beyond recognition at times makes her open to ridicule. Jack is a heave, regardless 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.