Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to the same place she does and have never had an issues, nor do I look like that 😳 I think it’s most likely the filler is dissolving easier in some parts than others and that’s why she looks how she does. I’m no expert obviously but it’s not a good look for her...
Totally not shaming the place she goes to! I don’t think Jamie looks too bad, there’s a lot worse out there! My comment was just in regards to these places in general, most will just do whatever you want as long as they get their coin.

Reactions: 4
Jack doesnt annoy until now when he shows he supports the rangers because they are winners now. Yes i am a bitter celtic fan but still .lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping Jacks story 🤮 not once have I ever seen him post about Rangers but now since they won the league this year, he’s a no.1 fan. Haha bleeping glory hunter. Cretin makes my skin crawl.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Jack doesnt annoy until now when he shows he supports the rangers because they are winners now. Yes i am a bitter celtic fan but still .lol
Jacks a pleb doesn’t matter what team he supports😂 If your going to support rangers support them all the time - no just when they win jack ya wee hole.

Reactions: 5
I went to school with Jack and I hate to say it, because he does come across as a total knob online, he was always fairly nice (or as nice and teenage boys really can be, but I don't recall any horror stories about him or anything bad really). He might have changed, but he wasn't as bad as folk here make him out to be. Plus, he has genuinely always been a Rangers fan, friends are all Rangers fans too, went to a Protestant school etc. I think he was just less likely to post about it before. Maybe worried it would polarise Jamie's fans or something, idk.

Reactions: 16
Interesting! Anyone else know anything more about this?
I don't really know for sure but they don't strike me as the type to be Jehovah Witnesses. My mum went to college at the same time her parents did in Sauchie and I used to play with Jamie in the crèche that was attached to the college. I'm not sure if they were both studying the same course together or seperate courses. According to my mum they were a younger couple at the time and were quite nice and pleasant as they used to talk when picking us up from the crèche. It was Clackmannan college in Sauchie but it got knocked down to become Forth Valley college in Alloa.

Do you even get paid to be a Jehovah witness? 😯 IIRC on a video Jamie put up ages ago with Samantha Ravandahl at her parents house, if that was their house it's in a pretty rough area near the hillfoots in Clackmannanshire. Again, I'm not sure what they do I just know they both studied courses at the same time!

Reactions: 3
I don't really know for sure but they don't strike me as the type to be Jehovah Witnesses. My mum went to college at the same time her parents did in Sauchie and I used to play with Jamie in the crèche that was attached to the college. I'm not sure if they were both studying the same course together or seperate courses. According to my mum they were a younger couple at the time and were quite nice and pleasant as they used to talk when picking us up from the crèche. It was Clackmannan college in Sauchie but it got knocked down to become Forth Valley college in Alloa.

Do you even get paid to be a Jehovah witness? 😯 IIRC on a video Jamie put up ages ago with Samantha Ravandahl at her parents house, if that was their house it's in a pretty rough area near the hillfoots in Clackmannanshire. Again, I'm not sure what they do I just know they both studied courses at the same time!
No, you have to give 10% of your income to be a JW. It’s basically a weird cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, you have to give 10% of your income to be a JW. It’s basically a weird cult.
As an ex-JW who's parents have been (and still are) JWs for almost 3 decades, I can confirm this is false. They encourage voluntary donations, there's no rule on a certain percentage. The statement about it being a weird cult though...is entirely true. Leaving was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Rattles me that she even promoted White rabbit on her stories. JG trying to build a brand and linking herself to somebody who proclaims vaccines cause spontaneous misscarriges in pregnant woman.....stupid move

Jamie getting a wee dig in on her stories? 👀 lol
Absulutey.

It works both ways Jamie, if you don't like us here on tattle, don't look 💁‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Jack’s IG stories 😂 am embarrassed for him. He couldn’t do cool if he was tucked in a freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jack’s IG stories 😂 am embarrassed for him. He couldn’t do cool if he was tucked in a freezer.
Omg nut, he needs to stop. His whole existence is such a cringe. That guy on the bike must be thinking he’s such a bell end 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yes sorry. His post, for some bizarre reason he doesn’t want it disappearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.