Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm a bit lost, are you talking about the woman that runs Naf?
no, the woman from white rabbit healing.
Jamie doesn’t believe in all this stuff IMO. She’s just addicted to consuming “stuff”. She has convinced herself these things benefit her so can she justify buying more stuff.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t surprise me she’s into alt med and all it’s sub sections like crystals, riki healing and all the rest of the pseudo science bullshit. she’s mention how she needs to get a crystal square set up in the new house to set the energy or the mood whatever, believes how the moon phases impact her etc. Says her mums kinda “hippie” or whatever and it’s obviously had an impact on her. Basically she’s just an idiot (but we already knew that)

Edit to add: go onto whiterabbithealings insta and onto the reviews highlight just to see how much Jamie believes this bullshit. Says the cupping took all the toxins out her bad shoulder because it was “so much darker”🤣 bleeping pleb honestly
She fancies herself as one of these hippie/Stevie nicks Wananabe's.....but where's Hoaching designer shoes and fantasies about how she's going to rip the arse out her carbon footprint with all these holidays she's *so deserving of, I work really hard you guys*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How has this girl got so many subscribers? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I think her older videos from a few year ago are actually good, and obviously where she gained the most amount of followers. Her vlogs where interesting and she’d do a variety of difficult makeup tutorials. Now it’s just the same old, same old, I know covid has prevented us from going much anywhere but her vlogs are just now mundane and repetitive, same goes for her makeup tutorials now, it’s never anything different.

Her Youtube career really is dying, like a lot of other beauty gurus as the beauty community on Youtube has just fallen apart now. She’s trying to grasp on to her old content but it’s failing her; the only way she can stay successful is changing her content and trying to make her Makeup Line more unique and continue to improve on that. Otherwise, in the next few years she’ll probably have to resort back to being a freelancing makeup artist which I don’t think she’d make enough to support her and Jack’s lavish lifestyle.

I think her older videos from a few year ago are actually good, and obviously where she gained the most amount of followers. Her vlogs where interesting and she’d do a variety of difficult makeup tutorials. Now it’s just the same old, same old, I know covid has prevented us from going much anywhere but her vlogs are just now mundane and repetitive, same goes for her makeup tutorials now, it’s never anything different.

Her Youtube career really is dying, like a lot of other beauty gurus as the beauty community on Youtube has just fallen apart now. She’s trying to grasp on to her old content but it’s failing her; the only way she can stay successful is changing her content and trying to make her Makeup Line more unique and continue to improve on that. Otherwise, in the next few years she’ll probably have to resort back to being a freelancing makeup artist which I don’t think she’d make enough to support her and Jack’s lavish lifestyle.
Her lifestyle is RIDICULOUS. £600 Gucci shoes and a ‘Stang for Jack.

Reactions: 2
Another thing - a few weeks ago she posted about how she was seeing her lawyer about where she stood on being able to refuse to treat clients who’d had the vaccination as she believes it can transmit effects to other people.

She also shared a lot of stuff about women bleeding/having miscarriages after being vaccinated.
This!!!

Long time lurker on these threads but I’ve been following white rabbit for a while - my appointment was put back when they closed during the last lockdown and I absolutely will not being going now! She said that women have been experiencing miscarriages from standing NEARBY people who have been vaccinated... as if women going through something so awful don’t already feel blamed and unsupported. They’ve also been posting about fasting from all food and water for 7 days at a time 🙄

Can’t believe Jamie would publicly support and promote a business like this. She won’t be getting that holiday she keeps moaning about if that attitude towards vaccinations catches on!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This!!!

Long time lurker on these threads but I’ve been following white rabbit for a while - my appointment was put back when they closed during the last lockdown and I absolutely will not being going now! She said that women have been experiencing miscarriages from standing NEARBY people who have been vaccinated... as if women going through something so awful don’t already feel blamed and unsupported. They’ve also been posting about fasting from all food and water for 7 days at a time 🙄

Can’t believe Jamie would publicly support and promote a business like this. She won’t be getting that holiday she keeps moaning about if that attitude towards vaccinations catches on!!
I’ve got someone on my Instagram with very similar views. She used to do micro blading and is now a ‘freedom fighter’. I’m all for people having their own views, but when they’ve got a platform, it makes it so dangerous when they start spouting this crap. I wonder if Jamie knows about it or is just ignoring it? I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt but if I was her I’d be distancing myself right now.

Reactions: 5
Jack practically begging for comments on his posts to drive engagement 🤮 giving off massive Gretchen wiener vibes... stop trying to make it happen, it’s not going to happen 🤚🏻

• Haha
Flogging Mac now.
She hasn’t mentioned them since her limited edition lipstick she did with them, has she?

Reactions: 15
Flogging Mac now.
She hasn’t mentioned them since her limited edition lipstick she did with them, has she?
I thought this was funny, earlier or the day before she posted about some Mac bag she loves and rates and I was all, huh, there we go, posting something she really loves without being paid for it. Next thing I know a paid partnership tag is up for work with Mac 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt but if I was her I’d be distancing myself right now.
Jamie herself seems to have been fairly pro-mask, pro-vaccine throughout so it’s so weird to me to publicly align herself with a business that’s so strongly against it. Wonder if they’ll still treat her after she’s been jabbed 🤔

Reactions: 7
Jamie herself seems to have been fairly pro-mask, pro-vaccine throughout so it’s so weird to me to publicly align herself with a business that’s so strongly against it. Wonder if they’ll still treat her after she’s been jabbed 🤔
Yeah totally agree. Unless her beliefs have shifts dramatically I can’t see that she’s really aware of it. Which would be awkward cos to me that looks like she’s just going for a freebie and hasn’t bothered doing her research!

Reactions: 3
I see Jamie’s going to see White Rabbit Healing again tomorrow. An anti vaxxer, anti mask Covid denier who thinks “Bill bleeping Gates is running the show” (direct quote). Her insta is wild...
just watched her story from the train today.. can she get her own thread so we can discuss her further?

Reactions: 4
just watched her story from the train today.. can she get her own thread so we can discuss her further?
I just watched her stories and oh my god what a fool she's made of herself. I agree that nobody should be attacked for whatever reason and can talk things out in a normal way, but how bloody difficult is it to put on a mask? She could have avoided all of this if she had been a decent and responsible human being to the general public around her.

Jamie, if you actually support this, you'll be losing lots of followers in no time hen.

Reactions: 13
She says he left before she could get the police...wouldn’t they also tell her to wear a mask as well? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d never heard of that girl or her business until the posts here but she seems like she’s wired to a different planet.

Reactions: 9
Yep totally get her intent in those stories it is wrong, but love how she’s not actually stated why she isn’t wearing a mask. Funnily enough, the same happened to me a few weeks ago, but it was a man giving me grief for WEARING a mask 😂

Reactions: 1
I just watched the rabbit woman's stories as well... I agree that she shouldn't be verbally abused but she goes on to say that we should all be more caring towards one another. Funny that, I care for people by wearing a face covering in an enclosed space so that I'm less likely to pass on the virus to others, should I have it and not realise.

She never stated her reason for not wearing one but going by her other posts, I imagine it's nothing more than an unwillingness to conform and "bow down to fear." I really wish this pathetic narrative would disappear as its just slowing us all down. Jamie shouldn't promote her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched WRH stories and of course she had to mention “upper class white man” (even though it has 0 relevance to the story) to make herself look like the victim, he didn’t shout at you just because your a female, it was cause you were a bleeping hole without a mask. Absolute tit of a girl, i’m not sorry when i say whatever abuse she gets from the public about not wearing a mask she 100% deserves it.

Listening to her speak on those stories and she can hardly even open her mouth, even looks like she has TOXICCC!!!!11 lip injections. You can disagree with how the government is handling the pandemic, but for god sakes just wear a mask it’s not that difficult, acting like a crybaby on your story doesn’t help either.

If she gets covid and would need to be hospitalised she should be denied treatment imo, the absolute moron can take her crystals and shove them up her arse.

Reactions: 23
Just watched WRH stories and of course she had to mention “upper class white man” (even though it has 0 relevance to the story) to make herself look like the victim, he didn’t shout at you just because your a female, it was cause you were a bleeping hole without a mask. Absolute tit of a girl, i’m not sorry when i say whatever abuse she gets from the public about not wearing a mask she 100% deserves it.

Listening to her speak on those stories and she can hardly even open her mouth, even looks like she has TOXICCC!!!!11 lip injections. You can disagree with how the government is handling the pandemic, but for god sakes just wear a mask it’s not that difficult, acting like a crybaby on your story doesn’t help either.

If she gets covid and would need to be hospitalised she should be denied treatment imo, the absolute moron can take her crystals and shove them up her arse.
Saying he wouldn’t have said that to her if she was in professional clothes and not trackies... that’s not the issue?! Trying too hard to make herself seem woke.

I really don’t know why Jamie would associate herself with someone like her

ps if an old timer here could make a thread on her I would very much like to keep discussing this car crash! Pls & thx😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.