Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve fucked it. What a jump from a nice wee Vlog about their day to day lives and some makeup to sponsored shite. Absolutely anything they can get their hands on and spout tit about. So disappointing.

tiny wee shite telly too.

and don’t get me started on his dog shite section too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s seriously having just half a grapefruit for breakfast and openly showing it over and over.. and showing how to ‘make it’. Just googled at it’s like 50 calories - stop promoting that as a healthy breakfast!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’s seriously having just half a grapefruit for breakfast and openly showing it over and over.. and showing how to ‘make it’. Just googled at it’s like 50 calories - stop promoting that as a healthy breakfast!!
Half a grapefruit, a black coffee and 10 fags. Sorted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I thought the UK law was that “AD” should be in a videos title or thumbnail, neither of which Jamie has done it’s not enough to mention it in the description or in the video. but well done Jamie on ur wee free telly👍🏽

Reactions: 10
I thought the UK law was that “AD” should be in a videos title or thumbnail, neither of which Jamie has done it’s not enough to mention it in the description or in the video. but well done Jamie on ur wee free telly👍🏽
At the beginning it says Includes Paid Promotion

Really don’t like that big apothecary unit thing she’s had built soz not soz, also don’t like the tatty garden furniture that looks like it’s just been pulled out of a pond after 100 years that she probably paid a fortune for, funny how she didn’t actually say the price lol

Reactions: 7
Really don’t like that big apothecary unit thing she’s had built soz not soz, also don’t like the tatty garden furniture that looks like it’s just been pulled out of a pond after 100 years that she probably paid a fortune for, funny how she didn’t actually say the price lol
Maybe it was on the titanic. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely regurgitating nonsense that White Rabbit spouts which is worrying - about the state of the world and about caffeine being bad for you. Thought she was smarter than that.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely regurgitating nonsense that White Rabbit spouts which is worrying - about the state of the world and about caffeine being bad for you. Thought she was smarter than that.
Tell Starbucks coffee is so bad for you. A multi multi dollar company can’t be wrong. “ it’s bad for you but here’s a video of me making it “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She keeps getting skinnier and it's clear she's not doing it in healthy way, annoys me so much how she promotes this as healthy when it's far from it, reminds me of myself when I went through a self-destructive period in high school and was like "omg I'm so skinny it's amazing" when really I wasn't eating properly at all and surviving on multiple cans of energy drink and cigarettes ://

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it was like a thing in the 70s or something about how everyone ate grapefruit as a diet for their breakfast aswell? It’s a good weight loss food

Reactions: 6
Are they not feart of being targeted? I always find it weird people that show every inch of their home online.

Reactions: 7
It looks like the sorta thing you'd need a tetnus Jag before you could sit onsne really.dles thing she has a eye for interior design though 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She keeps getting skinnier and it's clear she's not doing it in healthy way, annoys me so much how she promotes this as healthy when it's far from it, reminds me of myself when I went through a self-destructive period in high school and was like "omg I'm so skinny it's amazing" when really I wasn't eating properly at all and surviving on multiple cans of energy drink and cigarettes ://
She actually said in a recent video that she’s gained weight over lockdown, too!! I agree she looks slimmer than ever!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.