Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched WRH stories and of course she had to mention “upper class white man” (even though it has 0 relevance to the story) to make herself look like the victim, he didn’t shout at you just because your a female, it was cause you were a bleeping hole without a mask. Absolute tit of a girl, i’m not sorry when i say whatever abuse she gets from the public about not wearing a mask she 100% deserves it.

Listening to her speak on those stories and she can hardly even open her mouth, even looks like she has TOXICCC!!!!11 lip injections. You can disagree with how the government is handling the pandemic, but for god sakes just wear a mask it’s not that difficult, acting like a crybaby on your story doesn’t help either.

If she gets covid and would need to be hospitalised she should be denied treatment imo, the absolute moron can take her crystals and shove them up her arse.
Just watched it too!! I cannot believe how much an idiot she is. So much filler, and "as a women" I would have pulled her up as well.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get her anti mask, anti vax stance when she fills her face with so many injectables she has zero mobility in it. That can’t be ‘healing’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anybody else mentioned how the new Vieve 'Skin Dew' looks sickeningly similar to Sam's Auric product... eeeek

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Good, I really wanted to try Auric but I'm not about to pay those shipping costs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah totally agree. Unless her beliefs have shifts dramatically I can’t see that she’s really aware of it. Which would be awkward cos to me that looks like she’s just going for a freebie and hasn’t bothered doing her research!
I think it’s just the usual free stuff that Jamie will take regardless of where it comes from. She doesn’t give a toss if it’s environmentally friendly, sustainable, animal friendly, ridiculously expensive or morally corrupt. She cannot read the room and will do what benefits herself in the moment

Reactions: 8
Looking forward to Jamie continuing to mispronounce “dewy” as “dooey” with this new product launch 🙄 “Skin Doo” 😂

• Haha
I’m looking forward to this new product. Granted, I probably won’t buy right away as I don’t need it, but it looks like it will be good.
Although I do currently mix the Skin Idol from her Utan range with my foundation to give me that glowy, ‘dewy’ look.

Reactions: 2
That cheek and chin filler needs dissolved asap. She’s looking deformed.

7B5AB81F-8FBE-454F-A8B2-C6CB99034026.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That cheek and chin filler needs dissolved asap. She’s looking deformed.

View attachment 552047
Cheek filler is horrendous. Honestly, there should be some kind of regulations surrounding injecting peoples face when there is absolutely no need for it whatsoever. Majority of people who get cheek filler end up resembling the clown from Saw movies

Reactions: 14
Cheek filler is horrendous. Honestly, there should be some kind of regulations surrounding injecting peoples face when there is absolutely no need for it whatsoever. Majority of people who get cheek filler end up resembling the clown from Saw movies
I agree there should be some regulations in place regarding injectables. But if you find a good practitioner who isn’t just after your money, they will be honest and sway against doing certain things! Trying to find someone decent is like finding a needle in a haystack!

Reactions: 5
I’ve never thought her face looked that filled to be honest but with her hair scraped back you can really see it. You can’t see any natural bone structure at all!

white rabbit healing sharing some more anti vax stuff this morning... where should we start a thread on her? Instagrammers section?

Reactions: 5
Omg she’s obviously begging for a Glasgow bar/restaurant to get in touch and give her a freebie VIP table... too late to make plans boohoo 😖

I’ll be raging if she just instantly gets a booking in a Glasgow beer garden, because I’ve checked everywhere myself and nowhere has any availability left. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she an idiot? Obviously everywhere is booked, I’ve booked for stuff a month beforehand. Did she think she would swagger in anywhere?

I agree there should be some regulations in place regarding injectables. But if you find a good practitioner who isn’t just after your money, they will be honest and sway against doing certain things! Trying to find someone decent is like finding a needle in a haystack!
I go to the same place she does and have never had an issues, nor do I look like that 😳 I think it’s most likely the filler is dissolving easier in some parts than others and that’s why she looks how she does. I’m no expert obviously but it’s not a good look for her...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.