Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, no vlog for last week. I think receding J has been too busy posing in Glasgow ā€œmaking things for the Internetā€ to be editing his wifeā€™s videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was loling at this the other day when she said the vlog would be late...I was thinking literally how? Editing the vlog and maybe another video is jacks whole job in a week šŸ¤£ then I see heā€™s had time to stand about Glasgow posing like a wanker but no time to edit the vlog! Iā€™ve said it before I used to think he was ok but he needs to stay in his own lane. Itā€™s like when theyā€™ve splashed out on this big house theyā€™ve gone ā€œright Jack youā€™ll need to become an influencer too so we can get some more dolla in ads and more free titā€ but it just looks cringe and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah maybe heā€™s dragging his heels to show Jamie and everyone who the real key person is. Heā€™s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did she say?
She posted something basically saying surround yourself with stuff you like, if you don't like something anymore or it's not right for you at the moment just move on from it, permanently or for a break from it, and that the internet would be a nicer place if everyone done that.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that they might be having like relationship problems?? They have been super quiet on socials and because the vlog hasnā€™t been put up because someone has been out all weekend while their bird has been stuck in the house?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that they might be having like relationship problems?? They have been super quiet on socials and because the vlog hasnā€™t been put up because someone has been out all weekend while their bird has been stuck in the house?
I'm not a stalker, just happened to notice today cos I follow Jamie on Spotify that she was pure listening the heck out of her "sad" playlist and then to loads of Reiki healing music (a playlist made by white rabbit ofc) - maybe she do be going through something lmao

Reactions: 2
She posted something basically saying surround yourself with stuff you like, if you don't like something anymore or it's not right for you at the moment just move on from it, permanently or for a break from it, and that the internet would be a nicer place if everyone done that.
I got the vibe that it was basically, if you don't like me/or somebodubyou follow, then dont follow
I'm not a stalker, just happened to notice today cos I follow Jamie on Spotify that she was pure listening the heck out of her "sad" playlist and then to loads of Reiki healing music (a playlist made by white rabbit ofc) - maybe she do be going through something lmao

I think everybody goes through things, and everybody has relationship issues at one point. As much as the general consensus is (and now further backed up with him piss water tenants wank off #,gifted he's currently punting) he is massive bellend, ultimately he's HER bellend, and if it's him that makes her happy then i do Genulinley hope she's ok

***My JG soft spot on full display***

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s one of those situations. If you choose to splatter your personal/private life all over socials, people will dive in and jump to conclusions.

doesnā€™t change the fact he is a total fud though. He also knows she is his meal ticket. The drama wonā€™t last.

Reactions: 6
Did Jamie actually spend 7 minutes talking about TV *sponsored* on her vlog! Worst 7 minutes of my life. Think I'm gonna stop watching her. How much money does she have and Still gets things for free! Gets me so angry! And also they haven't been doing Junos training on their own they have had a trainer. I've seen the trainer with juno in the park.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Do these people pay for anything in life? As soon as she said the vlog was sponsored by LG, I turned it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah it does look like a small tv. I jamp to tattle as soon as I seen the ad in the corner. She can afford a new tv lol ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed. Sheā€™s not relatable in any way shape or form any more - hasnā€™t been for a long time to be quite honest

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.