James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was engaged but broke it off? His ex was a nice looking girl.
Can you elaborate on Diren's marriage/engagement? How do you know about it and about what the girl looks like?
Mind blown - totally new information!

Hi I'm new lol!

Reactions: 1
Can you elaborate on Diren's marriage/engagement? How do you know about it and about what the girl looks like?
Mind blown - totally new information!

Hi I'm new lol!
He has been quite open about it on podcasts and things -he was going with a girl (possible Australian? Or I may be confusing him with James). They were together for a good number of years (by 2016 they had been together 7 years) and were engaged and meant to get married around 2017/2018(think they had it booked)but he called it off-if you go back far enough on his insta you can see pictures of her(yes I just checked as I can’t sleep and have nothing better to do with my time lol)

Reactions: 1
He has been quite open about it on podcasts and things -he was going with a girl (possible Australian? Or I may be confusing him with James). They were together for a good number of years (by 2016 they had been together 7 years) and were engaged and meant to get married around 2017/2018(think they had it booked)but he called it off-if you go back far enough on his insta you can see pictures of her(yes I just checked as I can’t sleep and have nothing better to do with my time lol)
Haha - thanks for info!
By the way - to whomever outed Sven as a Welshman named PAUL YOUNG - LOL! I think he's hilarious and the fact that he is called PAUL just makes it all the funnier. (Yes I spent a good portion of my evening reading this entire thread!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’d had a bit to drink yesterday so gone back on the stories today and I cannot stop laughing at the ‘if you had a child my age’ comment, it has seriously finished me off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely-Bondi James without Diren,Paul,Sven etc is much more my cup of tea. His isolation content has been pretty funny.

another lover of Ben and Sohee-my heart skipped a beat when I got to the end of the email-I hope they go the distance,so cute. And he is just a great example of how to act on Instagram-he’s always up for discussion with people who criticise him and doesn’t go straight on the defensive.

I used to like Sven until I found out hes Welsh and is actually called Paul lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I’d had a bit to drink yesterday so gone back on the stories today and I cannot stop laughing at the ‘if you had a child my age’ comment, it has seriously finished me off 😂😂😂😂
Think she may have worked as a Disney Princess for far too long 😂

• Haha
Ummm so I took a look at these pics and she is STUNNING. He’s like a different person back then, posting how much he loves her all the time. 💔 BUUUUT I noticed that felicity was leaving flirty comments on some of his pics during this time!! About how she’ll slide into his DM’s etc and she’s liked the pics of him topless around that time but none of the ones with her so I wonder if she properly pursued him while he was engaged and they actually broke up because of her?! I didn’t realise they knew each other that long!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ummm so I took a look at these pics and she is STUNNING. He’s like a different person back then, posting how much he loves her all the time. 💔 BUUUUT I noticed that felicity was leaving flirty comments on some of his pics during this time!! About how she’ll slide into his DM’s etc and she’s liked the pics of him topless around that time but none of the ones with her so I wonder if she properly pursued him while he was engaged and they actually broke up because of her?! I didn’t realise they knew each other that long!
Wow, you have been busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DCI Daisy 🕵🏼🤣🤣
she said in one of her stories she knew James and Diren from the gym they worked at in Sydney.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay to be fair he might have JUST broken up with her after the ‘slide in’ one but there’s loads of others so she’s either gone back through his insta commenting on old pics which is weird or she was pursuing him while he was engaged.... I couldn’t be bothered to go further back than these but I’m sure there were more 😂

Attaching this one just because it’s too cute. He seems like a completely different person back then!

Attachments

• Wow
Okay to be fair he might have JUST broken up with her after the ‘slide in’ one but there’s loads of others so she’s either gone back through his insta commenting on old pics which is weird or she was pursuing him while he was engaged.... I couldn’t be bothered to go further back than these but I’m sure there were more 😂

Attaching this one just because it’s too cute. He seems like a completely different person back then!
This is super stalker level...you are a pro.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet it kills her that he’s still got his ex on his page but she’s hardly anywhere to be seen...surely she should have got the hint just from that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.