Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Hhmmmm claireOD1993 seems a bit too focused on the frontline worker and not the issue of flouting the rules.
new member, 4 posts all on here, no reaction score.
I smell a rat......
Hi Fliss/Diren 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

OhhBacon

VIP Member
But I don’t get who you are?
Alright Felicity, little bit of advice. You might want to spendsome of lock down time reading 'He's just not that into you'.
You can get it on kindle if the book shop isn't open on your way to Diren's house!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

somepeople

I'm def in! If you watch and listen to what he does over a period of time then he speaks a lot of sense. Yes he's a bit cocky but then I find that part of the attraction. And I love the fact he calls out all the slimming products that are endorsed by celebs as being bullshit.
Like it or not weight loss is about calories in calories out and moving more and that is his message at the end of the day.
The comment about women embracing their Mum tum def came from a positive place as opposed to body shaming

Reactions: 22

SareBear

He’s a complete moron and the people in his tribe are just idiots who for some reason idolise the ground he walks on. It’s like he has a band of merry men behind him that have his back constantly. And his mate Diren who talks like a gangster wannabe is so annoying. I used to like James but gone right off him and his show off attitude.

Reactions: 19

HavinAPop

I quite like him.

Yes he can be brutal but he highlights ALOT of shit on the market in today’s fitness world.

I’m sick of seeing fitness people and celebs releasing the next fitness fix, diet, dvd swearing it’s how they got thin then two minutes later say actually they were unhappy or it’s not maintainable yet they’ve taken ur money so see ya!

Yep he does , but he also makes fun of / degrades and abuses people who don’t fit in to his “calorie fucking deficit “ box.

He also basically told women “to get Over their bodies “ because some people can’t have kids and we should think ourself lucky. I was out from then

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep he does , but he also makes fun of / degrades and abuses people who don’t fit in to his “calorie fucking deficit “ box.

He also basically told women “to get Over their bodies “ because some people can’t have kids and we should think ourself lucky. I was out from then
Yeah I saw that but I actually took it to mean embrace your body cause you have had a child and that’s more special than not having the perfect body.

Ie some people would give anything to have a child and not care at all what their bodies are like.

SareBear

Nope, he’s still a complete dick, shags anything that moves, gets wasted on drink and drugs, only seems to care about money and his ability to travel upper class. Do any of you get his ‘Famous Daily Emails’ the absolute drivel he goes on about and always ends with a reminder to sign up to his free trial. 🙄 which reminds me I really need to unsubscribe.....😂🤦🏼‍♀️

He comes across very arrogant and ever so opinionated in his posts.

I quite like him.

Yes he can be brutal but he highlights ALOT of shit on the market in today’s fitness world.

I’m sick of seeing fitness people and celebs releasing the next fitness fix, diet, dvd swearing it’s how they got thin then two minutes later say actually they were unhappy or it’s not maintainable yet they’ve taken ur money so see ya!

Reactions: 16

TantanBanan

As someone who has followed James, Diren etc for quite a long time and been a member of both JSA and briefly Direns app while it was up and running, I’ve been quietly watching their stories for a while and been gutted at Fliss and Direns attitude to everything going on. It’s been obvious that they’re mixing households and going out for walks together etc. One of Direns yoga vids was definitely filmed at felicitys and she’s posted several videos at Direns.

I actually burst in to tears over their fucking boozed up picnic at the weekend. Frustrated at them selfishly flouting government rules while spouting the stay home message. I’m missing my newborn grandson so much but accept that it’s not possible to see him right now....and they’re filming fucking tiktok videos at each other’s flat/house?!

I really liked Diren at one point (never understood the hiding felicity away thing though) and feel so let down and disappointed, he’s just making himself look like an unintelligent little boy!

I made these conclusions all by myself before coming over to tattle btw....seeing that video he recorded has just hit that final nail really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Slummymummy

That is a demon goat!!! How could anyone see a puppy! 😱😱

really bored of JS atm. Total yawn. Disappointed in Sven too!
Haha took me ages to see it , it is there I promise 😂😂

Next thread title (if there ever is a need for one)
Whilst James and Diren continue to gloat , Sven has been outed as a demon goat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I’m curious at to what’s happening. All this banter and I have to shit on them to read? If you’ve gone to the police on them all good but some of the things said here.

As I’m neither no appology needed.
I only read this thread because I honestly don't give a shit about any of these people and you're all much too nice to James who is a proper cock but...

Men and women have really different writing styles, it's really easy to tell the difference. And this is 100% a man. Most likely one who needs to stop vanity searching himself 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HavinAPop

James Smith is a dick

Most of his posts are offensive to someone and he holds no weight (excuse the pun) to any kind of issues mental health , physical health etc for contributing to weight gain / loss. He sees things very black and white

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Hi Felicity 👋 please don't ask me to look in the mirror and reassess my life. I'm following government advice on social distancing so I can't go out and see friends like influencers can. Tattle brings me joy. Let woman live yeah 🤙 p.s. you're welcome for giving you content to post about.

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Felicity going on about the child on the recorder being the most annoying sound ever....

I have news for you Felicity...there is a more annoying sound...

Your voice...

So Diren’s most recent story about a complete lockdown and seeing groups of people. IDIOT.
He’s such a twat

• Haha

Instagrime

Some of the things he says I agree with.

Others I find offensive and insulting

But hey, I guess that’s what his aim is - hate views or fan views - it’s all money to him so he doesn’t give a shit

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
You can tell just be looking at him and listening to him speak for 5 seconds that he shags all round him, never remembers their names and never texts back. He just has that look about him.

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Ya that whole neat up took off for a bit but he’s really getting no where with this online PT thing and you can tell his heart isn’t in it. Have you seen how much he is selling his merch for as well btw 😱 Madonna wouldn’t event get a look in 🤣
It’s extortionate and whoever is buying it needs their head examined 😂😂

Also have you seen this comment under JS post talking about coverage of Coronavirus in the media. Then sinead hegartys response 😂😂😂 LIKE HELL shes been reading about the plague, just because someone mentioned the plague in a meme doesn’t make you an expert, trying to impress him like a god awful brown noser.
Just say that comment from her and thought I had to share... just hilarious at the thoughts of her reading a book about the plague when she can barely write.
Who is the “we” she is referring to? Is she involved in the control of the pandemic?
Ya that whole neat up took off for a bit but he’s really getting no where with this online PT thing and you can tell his heart isn’t in it. Have you seen how much he is selling his merch for as well btw 😱 Madonna wouldn’t event get a look in 🤣
It’s extortionate and whoever is buying it needs their head examined 😂😂

Also have you seen this comment under JS post talking about coverage of Coronavirus in the media. Then sinead hegartys response 😂😂😂 LIKE HELL shes been reading about the plague, just because someone mentioned the plague in a meme doesn’t make you an expert, trying to impress him like a god awful brown noser.
Just say that comment from her and thought I had to share... just hilarious at the thoughts of her reading a book about the plague when she can barely write.
Sinead probably thinks COVID 19 is a discount code 😂

• Haha
  • Heart