James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gave you that impression? Seen below someone has mentioned a tik tok video but did you pick up on it before that?

I know that video he did with three of him dancing was meant to be with Paul and Diren and he did a tongue in cheek apology afterwards but I think the video was funnier with three Jamesā€™ anyway lol
We are talking about
Found the site aka felicity was bitching about it and heā€™s had a look lol
Heā€™s had a look and is now sulking and throwing a tantrum. Heā€™s prob mad because people have seen through his repetitive ā€œgangsterā€ posts, that he treats felicity as a duck buddy, heā€™s a grown man doing tit TikToks and that heā€™s nothing without James.

Reactions: 6
We are talking about

Heā€™s had a look and is now sulking and throwing a tantrum. Heā€™s prob mad because people have seen through his repetitive ā€œgangsterā€ posts, that he treats felicity as a duck buddy, heā€™s a grown man doing tit TikToks and that heā€™s nothing without James.
Christ that is so spot on. Ouch.

The people on Direnā€™s email list are going to come to this site.. and will see Sven is really a Welsh Man called Paul.
Hahahaha hopefully someone asks about it and we can get some clarification-that whole thing is so weird and Iā€™m still disappointed about it lol.
has anyone noticed Paulā€™s content getting a bit repetitive now ie showing someone doing an exercise and then taking the piss doing it himself with that weird recorder music? I liked his other videos but I wonder if Megan helped record them and thatā€™s why there arenā€™t so many? They did some great videos together

Reactions: 4
Christ that is so spot on. Ouch.

Hahahaha hopefully someone asks about it and we can get some clarification-that whole thing is so weird and Iā€™m still disappointed about it lol.
has anyone noticed Paulā€™s content getting a bit repetitive now ie showing someone doing an exercise and then taking the piss doing it himself with that weird recorder music? I liked his other videos but I wonder if Megan helped record them and thatā€™s why there arenā€™t so many? They did some great videos together
Paulā€™s content got repetitive and unfunny a long time ago. I unfollowed him months ago for this reason. I used to like some of the stuff they filmed together, but itā€™s just all so fake and staged. I canā€™t stand how much him and Megan film their daughter. Itā€™s awful.

Reactions: 1
Yes I have
Had anybody had any sexual relations with James? I want details!! Or Diren for that matter šŸ˜

Am I missing something here? Felicity is doing a ā€˜stay at home challengeā€™ or whatever itā€™s called for 4 weeks. Itā€™s Ā£80 for the 4 weeks but she keeps saying itā€™s Ā£2 a day...is she really bad at maths or is it me getting it wrong? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I'm sure Diren was in Felicity story the other day in a supermarket. Doesn't look like they isolating together? Naughty naughty meeting up when they shouldn't...

Had anybody had any sexual relations with James? I want details!! Or Diren for that matter šŸ˜

I'm sure Diren was in Felicity story the other day in a supermarket. Doesn't look like they isolating together? Naughty naughty meeting up when they shouldn't...
nope nothing like that from me. Just met them. Real nice guys. Had a laugh and a drink.

Hope that link worksšŸ˜€ As far as I recall when James & Diren left Sydney (when Diren split with his Fiancee maybe Jan/Feb 2017...he was due to get married in April perhaps) they went to Singapore and ended up in Bali. Felicity joined Diren then and it was the case she was almost totally hidden.

Hope that link worksšŸ˜€ As far as I recall when James & Diren left Sydney (when Diren split with his Fiancee maybe Jan/Feb 2017...he was due to get married in April perhaps) they went to Singapore and ended up in Bali. Felicity joined Diren then and it was the case she was almost totally hidden.
I actually think they split in 2018 as the cute picture someone posted of him and his ex is July 2017. Felicity mentions meeting a guy in January 2018-pretty sure Diren was meant to get married around April 2018 (he has talked about it in several podcasts I just canā€™t remember the dates) but then they split and him and James both go on holiday together(again,spoken about quite a lot as they both split up with girlfriends and were crying at the airport/on the flight).

hope there was no crossover between felicity and his ex

Unpopular opinion perhaps but, I donā€™t find James attractive at all.

She mentions meeting him in her blog post on solo travel. He has also made a comment on it. The comment is dated June 2017. Then she mentions Diren and James in a few of her Bali blogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She mentions meeting him in her blog post on solo travel. He has also made a comment on it. The comment is dated June 2017. Then she mentions Diren and James in a few of her Bali blogs.
She mentions them loads. Going by what Iā€™ve read in her blog, she went to Bali to see him. He was clearly with his ex when they met then!

She mentions them loads. Going by what Iā€™ve read in her blog, she went to Bali to see him. He was clearly with his ex when they met then!
I didnā€™t read many of the Bali blogs. Just the first few. When I saw his comment under the solo travel blog, I did begin to wonder.

Yep she was at his house filming her content and they were outside walking/shopping together.

Makes me rage because like it or not they have such a wide following and are just setting the wrong example by not adhering to quarantine rules. Diren was definitely still within his 14 days iso and felicity wouldā€™ve been coming up to say 14 I think.

Say what you like about Smith but he has actually followed the rules and has not left his house except for a couple of walks. Respect for that.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion perhaps but, I donā€™t find James attractive at all.
I AGREE!!! His personality is so vulgar and he has to be right all the time. Itā€™s like the way Gordon Ramsay got on, I am not averse to the odd swear word but to shout them at someone is just beyond rude.
Looks wise he is ok, Iā€™m just not into blondes.

Yep she was at his house filming her content and they were outside walking/shopping together.

Makes me rage because like it or not they have such a wide following and are just setting the wrong example by not adhering to quarantine rules. Diren was definitely still within his 14 days iso and felicity wouldā€™ve been coming up to say 14 I think.

Say what you like about Smith but he has actually followed the rules and has not left his house except for a couple of walks. Respect for that.
Agree about James 100%. He has self-awareness at least.

Agree about James 100%. He has self-awareness at least.

I agree about James too. He has followed the rules. Even if itā€™s only on social media.

I follow James and I really like his content I donā€™t mind the swearing either.

Diren and felicity are moaning about this site and telling people about it, but in all fairness most people on here are Upset with the fact they are not doing the social distancing, they are making out they have been. Even when a front line worker message felicity (In the previous post) she was rude back to her. If you donā€™t want people commenting on your life donā€™t put it on a social media.

I agree about James too. He has followed the rules. Even if itā€™s only on social media.

I follow James and I really like his content I donā€™t mind the swearing either.

Diren and felicity are moaning about this site and telling people about it, but in all fairness most people on here are Upset with the fact they are not doing the social distancing, they are making out they have been. Even when a front line worker message felicity (In the previous post) she was rude back to her. If you donā€™t want people commenting on your life donā€™t put it on a social media.

Think they both need to wind their necks in a little bit and remember that the only reason people are following them is because of James. I barely know who Felicity is, but I know Diren just follows James around and copies everything he does. Without James, Diren would be nothing. If James called them out on not quarantining themselves, who are people going to stand behind?

Think they both need to wind their necks in a little bit and remember that the only reason people are following them is because of James. I barely know who Felicity is, but I know Diren just follows James around and copies everything he does. Without James, Diren would be nothing. If James called them out on not quarantining themselves, who are people going to stand behind?
Felicity barely knows who Felicity is šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like James, I like his message and find him quite witty. I feel that he is consistent in his message and is aware of his following.
His self isolation is making me laugh and he genuinely seems socially aware.

I only found Diren from James, I thought he was mildly amusing but without the quality of content that James has. I didn't realise that he was hanging out with the girl because he never ever shows her.

This thread was generally positive about all of them until Diren and Felicity broke the isolation rules and then her utter rudeness to a key worker who pointed it out was horrid.

I've watched Felicity have a rant about how we are all jealous! I think the only one who is jealous is Felicity because never mind a ring on her finger he won't even put a picture on his Instagram!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like James, I like his message and find him quite witty. I feel that he is consistent in his message and is aware of his following.
His self isolation is making me laugh and he genuinely seems socially aware.

I only found Diren from James, I thought he was mildly amusing but without the quality of content that James has. I didn't realise that he was hanging out with the girl because he never ever shows her.

This thread was generally positive about all of them until Diren and Felicity broke the isolation rules and then her utter rudeness to a key worker who pointed it out was horrid.

I've watched Felicity have a rant about how we are all jealous! I think the only one who is jealous is Felicity because never mind a ring on her finger he won't even put a picture on his Instagram!!!
Absolutely agree with all of this šŸ‘†šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.