James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay to be fair he might have JUST broken up with her after the ‘slide in’ one but there’s loads of others so she’s either gone back through his insta commenting on old pics which is weird or she was pursuing him while he was engaged.... I couldn’t be bothered to go further back than these but I’m sure there were more 😂

Attaching this one just because it’s too cute. He seems like a completely different person back then!
That picture of him and his ex is so cute! Shame you can’t tell when comments were posted,but if felicity says she knows them from the gym in Sydney is that not only from around 2017? James never really mentions her so hard to get a time line.

it’s just funny how when the whole situation came out about Sohee and her ex,a problem she had was that she wanted to be open about their relationship but he didn’t want anything posted online-we know how that turned out. I would be fuming if my otherhalf wouldn’t even make passing comments about me on insta especially if he posts pictures with lots of other people. Don’t get me wrong,nothing wrong with a bit of privacy in a relationship but the way he really goes out of his way to not have her on his feed rings alarm bells for me

Reactions: 9
But how much can you feel sorry for someone that puts up with it?
I think he throws her enough breadcrumbs to keep her hanging on, in the hope that one day he will acknowledge her. It’s a vicious circle. I also don't think she has the life experience to tell him to do one.

Reactions: 3
I think he throws her enough breadcrumbs to keep her hanging on, in the hope that one day he will acknowledge her. It’s a vicious circle. I also don't think she has the life experience to tell him to do one.
Yeah true, she probably hasn’t and I wonder if this is her first relationship and she thinks this is how it should be, who knows but I hope she realises one day before it’s too late and he’s met someone else

Reactions: 1
That picture of him and his ex is so cute! Shame you can’t tell when comments were posted,but if felicity says she knows them from the gym in Sydney is that not only from around 2017? James never really mentions her so hard to get a time line.

it’s just funny how when the whole situation came out about Sohee and her ex,a problem she had was that she wanted to be open about their relationship but he didn’t want anything posted online-we know how that turned out. I would be fuming if my otherhalf wouldn’t even make passing comments about me on insta especially if he posts pictures with lots of other people. Don’t get me wrong,nothing wrong with a bit of privacy in a relationship but the way he really goes out of his way to not have her on his feed rings alarm bells for me
👆🏻 This

Hi. I'm new here. I'll never forget when Felicity gave Diren the gift of a trip to New York around Christmas time. She was so excited to give it to him, and he just didn't seem keen on the idea at all. At first I thought he was joking, trying to be funny, but it became more evident that he wasn't. My heart broke for her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi. I'm new here. I'll never forget when Felicity gave Diren the gift of a trip to New York around Christmas time. She was so excited to give it to him, and he just didn't seem keen on the idea at all. At first I thought he was joking, trying to be funny, but it became more evident that he wasn't. My heart broke for her.
I agree. That’s when I really started to change my mind about him. When he did any stories from NY, you could see she was walking behind him to carefully stay out of his stories. It actually made my heart sink.

Reactions: 6
This is why she’s an attention seeking nightmare....lacking attention in her “relationship”. It won’t change. She’s not authentic at all. Delete social media, walk away from this toxic situation and heal

Reactions: 6
Yikes did that happen? I totally missed that,I was under the impression that he really enjoyed New York? Although I only knew he was with her because of her stories he gave the impression he was solo.

Reactions: 2
Yikes did that happen? I totally missed that,I was under the impression that he really enjoyed New York? Although I only knew he was with her because of her stories he gave the impression he was solo.
He’s a bit of a taker. James has treated him to trips also. I feel the little boy lost routine is becoming a bit weak

I think something has happened between James and Diren!?
Always felt sorry for Felicity, shes into him way more than he is.

Yes, James spoke about it on his live. Something along the lines of Diren was upset about a tik tok video.

• Haha
I think it’s just a piss take of Diren and a bit tongue in cheek to be taken serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What gave you that impression? Seen below someone has mentioned a tik tok video but did you pick up on it before that?

I'm sure that's correct, but check his live that he saved just incase.
I know that video he did with three of him dancing was meant to be with Paul and Diren and he did a tongue in cheek apology afterwards but I think the video was funnier with three James’ anyway lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.