James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the things he says I agree with.

Others I find offensive and insulting

But hey, I guess that’s what his aim is - hate views or fan views - it’s all money to him so he doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 14
He’s a complete moron and the people in his tribe are just idiots who for some reason idolise the ground he walks on. It’s like he has a band of merry men behind him that have his back constantly. And his mate Diren who talks like a gangster wannabe is so annoying. I used to like James but gone right off him and his show off attitude.

Reactions: 19
James Smith is a dick

Most of his posts are offensive to someone and he holds no weight (excuse the pun) to any kind of issues mental health , physical health etc for contributing to weight gain / loss. He sees things very black and white

I quite like him.

Yes he can be brutal but he highlights ALOT of tit on the market in today’s fitness world.

I’m sick of seeing fitness people and celebs releasing the next fitness fix, diet, dvd swearing it’s how they got thin then two minutes later say actually they were unhappy or it’s not maintainable yet they’ve taken ur money so see ya!

Reactions: 16
I quite like him.

Yes he can be brutal but he highlights ALOT of tit on the market in today’s fitness world.

I’m sick of seeing fitness people and celebs releasing the next fitness fix, diet, dvd swearing it’s how they got thin then two minutes later say actually they were unhappy or it’s not maintainable yet they’ve taken ur money so see ya!

Yep he does , but he also makes fun of / degrades and abuses people who don’t fit in to his “calorie bleeping deficit “ box.

He also basically told women “to get Over their bodies “ because some people can’t have kids and we should think ourself lucky. I was out from then

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep he does , but he also makes fun of / degrades and abuses people who don’t fit in to his “calorie bleeping deficit “ box.

He also basically told women “to get Over their bodies “ because some people can’t have kids and we should think ourself lucky. I was out from then
Yeah I saw that but I actually took it to mean embrace your body cause you have had a child and that’s more special than not having the perfect body.

Ie some people would give anything to have a child and not care at all what their bodies are like.

Nope, he’s still a complete dick, shags anything that moves, gets wasted on drink and drugs, only seems to care about money and his ability to travel upper class. Do any of you get his ‘Famous Daily Emails’ the absolute drivel he goes on about and always ends with a reminder to sign up to his free trial. 🙄 which reminds me I really need to unsubscribe.....😂🤦🏼‍♀️

He comes across very arrogant and ever so opinionated in his posts.

You can tell just be looking at him and listening to him speak for 5 seconds that he shags all round him, never remembers their names and never texts back. He just has that look about him.

• Haha
Slags off everyone else in the fitness industry for making money from vulnerable people... also slags off vulnerable people himself and makes money from them by telling them how easy it is to lose weight by using his method = exactly the same as any other fitness influencer on the Internet (yes calorie deficit works of course but that are other ways of positioning and some empathy for some people with mental health issues wouldn’t go amiss)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm def in! If you watch and listen to what he does over a period of time then he speaks a lot of sense. Yes he's a bit cocky but then I find that part of the attraction. And I love the fact he calls out all the slimming products that are endorsed by celebs as being bullshit.
Like it or not weight loss is about calories in calories out and moving more and that is his message at the end of the day.
The comment about women embracing their Mum tum def came from a positive place as opposed to body shaming

Reactions: 22
Anyone that thinks all weight issues are just about calories in calories our misses the whole point. Massive simplication like that don't help and just make out like everyeone is lazy rather than having deap complex issues. That said know idea who this guy is, thousands of them that all look and say the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone that thinks all weight issues are just about calories in calories our misses the whole point. Massive simplication like that don't help and just make out like everyeone is lazy rather than having deap complex issues. That said know idea who this guy is, thousands of them that all look and say the same.
But WEIGHT LOSS is only calories in and Calories out you cant deny that. I don't deny the will power and desire to do it has more complex layers to it and everyone will have their own story. However, if you have chosen to enrol on James program or any weight loss program then youre usually there because you want to be and then cutting calories and moving more will provide you with a weight loss.
And yes some people are lazy fuckers

Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw that but I actually took it to mean embrace your body cause you have had a child and that’s more special than not having the perfect body.

Ie some people would give anything to have a child and not care at all what their bodies are like.
That’s exactly how I interpreted it, bearing children is way more significant in a woman’s life than a six pack ( IF that woman would chose to have children) I’ve had kids and I’m a chubby girl I’m got a tummy and fat thighs from the food I eat! What he says is basic knowledge way too many people fuss it all up and make money of desperate people trying to lose weight!
I think he’s a breath of fresh air in an industry that is out to con a lot of people

Reactions: 9
He didn’t say embrace you’re body though ...

He said there are people who can’t have children , then went on to say he was adopted ... and pitted women against each other basically . You are allowed to have children and complain about your body.. children aren’t a ‘prize ‘ we don’t save all those who are infertile, miscarry or lose a child but by not talking about our struggles with body image ... it’s not a competition and I and many others on that post won’t be silenced by a man telling me to put up and shut up because ‘others have it worse’ that’s not how it works

Aside from that he is a little rich boy who makes out he made it from nothing when you see his stories back in Windsor with mummy and daddy who are obv loaded 😂 he advocates taking drugs, is verbally abusive and body Shames people to get his own point across .....

Reactions: 12
Hes a jumped up cnnt. That post about womens bodies and babies was so insensitive. Basically, shut up and be grateful. Tell that to the women who carry a baby only to go home empty handed nd live with a body thats experienced the trauma that can be pregnancy and labour. He relies on shock tactics but he was well out of place speaking for women.

As for his shite about obesity, he said people need empathy.. whilst calling people fat lazy fucks. Hes a knob.

Reactions: 12
What’s the deal with Shona now? I’ve just seen a post that led me to her IG and I see he doesn’t follow her anymore?

Reactions: 1
I liked Shona but I was disappointed she aligned herself to him, and some of his posts.

Reactions: 4

Yel

But WEIGHT LOSS is only calories in and Calories out you cant deny that. I don't deny the will power and desire to do it has more complex layers to it and everyone will have their own story.
It's a lot more than will power and desire, what about people that went through abuse as a child and now have issues with food?

Just feels like blaming people, for some people it's as easy as eating less and for others there's deep emotional issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.