James Smith PT and Friends (insta clique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be kind but drink bleach 😂😂😂😂😂
Just wow . I have said all along she seems sweet but a bit lost. She needs to calm down and actually read what people are writing!

Very quick to delete that weren't we fliss. 😂
I saw the drink bleach comment and then had another look back and yep, she’s deleted it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking about isolation, James is really making me laugh with his little tantrums while he has to stay in. He is so funny, and a good sport with it.As I said before Bondi James is so laid back and funny. I started to go off him but he is a lot better in that environment and around those people.
I realised the other day that I haven’t watched James’ stories with the sound on for months. I got sick of the repetitive stories when he was around Diren, Paul Olima etc and when they were doing the book tour. I did consider unfollowing but, perhaps I’ll turn the sound on again and give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was talking about us about being intelligent about something and spelt it wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear Flick, Just a quick one. It's spelt "intelligent", you're quite obviously not fine, you're not a child, you're not cute when your tongue's hanging out, you're not the greatest dancer, tick-tock famous is a low bar to set for yourself and let's be frank, Flic, he's treating you like his side chick. You're welcome. P.s I'll use that mirror after you've finished using it mmmkay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Says it all that it’s her mate Daisy backing her up and Diren’s silent on the matter...

Reactions: 1
I just love that this forum will have even more traffic now! Thanks for the shoutout Smithers. This wouldn’t of happened if you didn’t post your pathetic dances on IG to get that sort of “hate” - which mind you was just feedback that your content bleeping sucks and we would prefer not to see it.
Unfortunately I missed the drink bleach comment. Totally manic in her I’M FINE rant. Still proves she is sheltered AF about the world. Also unsurprised that she considers herself a child. Lol.

Reactions: 2
I just love that this forum will have even more traffic now! Thanks for the shoutout Smithers. This wouldn’t of happened if you didn’t post your pathetic dances on IG to get that sort of “hate” - which mind you was just feedback that your content bleeping sucks and we would prefer not to see it.
Unfortunately I missed the drink bleach comment. Totally manic in her I’M FINE rant. Still proves she is sheltered AF about the world. Also unsurprised that she considers herself a child. Lol.
All of this 👆🏻

Reactions: 1
Oh you are kidding? Are they for f**king real???? How completely thick and irresponsible at a crucial time like this.

Especially tit TikTok videos...
Imagine her actually having a real job, thank f*** she’s not a key worker is all I can say. Waste of space and a liability to society. Anyone that follows her and takes her seriously is a moron. She should be ashamed she’s not self isolating properly; you can get reported to the police now Felicity so behave for all our sakes. Your faux street boyfriend would then have to explain himself to the “feds”

Is that 'you don't like me' tik tok aimed at us or Diren? 😏
Original as ever isn’t she?!

Reactions: 3
Talking about isolation, James is really making me laugh with his little tantrums while he has to stay in. He is so funny, and a good sport with it.As I said before Bondi James is so laid back and funny. I started to go off him but he is a lot better in that environment and around those people.
Absolutely-Bondi James without Diren,Paul,Sven etc is much more my cup of tea. His isolation content has been pretty funny.

another lover of Ben and Sohee-my heart skipped a beat when I got to the end of the email-I hope they go the distance,so cute. And he is just a great example of how to act on Instagram-he’s always up for discussion with people who criticise him and doesn’t go straight on the defensive.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.