James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about Ben Carpenter living in US, having residency in the US but wanting NHS in UK to send him his meds every couple of months that just makes me dislike him so much...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Something about Ben Carpenter living in US, having residency in the US but wanting NHS in UK to send him his meds every couple of months that just makes me dislike him so much...
I disliked him as soon as he started to write his ‘story’ in an email because he didn’t want anyone to see it on Instagram…..yet anyone could join his email list 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think he’s a control freak when it comes to sohee and I don’t like her anymore either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Are you kidding?!? Spoiled, entitled brat.

Reactions: 5
God the girlfriend is becoming as insufferable and smug as him. Come back love when you work a 9-5 and have kids with no help and tell us then how to stay fit. Easy when you’ve nothing else to do every day.
7B02E563-95AC-47EA-8C6C-29044853F675.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
God the girlfriend is becoming as insufferable and smug as him. Come back love when you work a 9-5 and have kids with no help and tell us then how to stay fit. Easy when you’ve nothing else to do every day.
View attachment 1782472
They always act like they have a busy schedule but reality is even if she worked 9-5 she has more time than most people because she has duck all outside of that 🥹

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1782472
I bleeping hate when self righteous twats act like that, especially when they don’t like a normal life, they don’t have a real job or study, they don’t have kids to look after etc.

Reactions: 9
Pahahaha. Did she reply?

Her posting that is ridiculous. Apart from the odd netball game she does nothing. Easy to throw everything at the gym when you have zero commitments
What is her day to day job? 😂😂😂
Surely being a professional netball player doesn’t pay that well!

Reactions: 3
It's a very James Smith-y post that tbh. They literally don't have the capacity to even think about why some people don't have time.

Maybe she needs to look at James. He had a spare 24hr every day and he still looks like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she has a job actually, I remember seeing a pic or story and she had a laptop and said something about work. Not defending her though, she drives me round the bend. I hate it when people say “just get it done”. What if you’re injured? Or have a full time job and come home to look after the kids? Or have a medical condition…or, you’re not in your 20s…yup, you can often still find the time but damn it ain’t as easy as all that when you’ve got actual tit going on in your life.

Reactions: 8
By the 7th story I was like get to the point of this rant 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Ironically I actually thought his hair looked thicker than usual today. He’s looking very sun damaged in those stories though. He might love Australia but his skin tone doesn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so funny, the way he will say tit that people are “snowflakes” when people are HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, or fatphobic (all actually recognised) but thinks he’s hard done by if 1 woman makes a comment about his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be desperate for engagement again. He's on the antivax train on Twitter again. What a waste of space of a person.

Reactions: 5
I never knew he was so busy on twitter.
I only followed him on Instagram for a short while.
Jeez he has opinions doesn't he?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.