James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s just a stream of repetitive bullshit now!

I canā€™t believe how much I liked him, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve even preordered his new book, I canā€™t find an email
to cancel it, 2020 really is the gift that keeps on giving! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heā€™s just a stream of repetitive bullshit now!

I canā€™t believe how much I liked him, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve even preordered his new book, I canā€™t find an email
to cancel it, 2020 really is the gift that keeps on giving! šŸ˜‚
I got his first book months ago and listened to all his podcasts after discovering him and now I donā€™t wanna read it Iā€™ve really gone off him since the fair points lad talk šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
I got his first book months ago and listened to all his podcasts after discovering him and now I donā€™t wanna read it Iā€™ve really gone off him since the fair points lad talk šŸ˜‚
I read the first book, I liked it šŸ˜‚, although I knew somewhere deep in my psyche, it was all bull and stuff heā€™d said before, I never recommended it to anyone or offered it out and any book I love I do.

Hopefully I get a reminder email but if not Iā€™ll just have to take the hit, I probably deserve it for being such a sucker šŸ˜­!

Reactions: 1
I cancelled my preorder and got a refund. Itā€™s all the same regurgitated bullshit

Reactions: 1
Yeah because I heard that everything he says on the podcasts are in the book and heā€™s repeated them same stories on so many episodes that I found myself skipping through

Reactions: 2
Yeah because I heard that everything he says on the podcasts are in the book and heā€™s repeated them same stories on so many episodes that I found myself skipping through
Yep and he thinks he has some insight to life when he hasnā€™t actually lived yet! Not for anything but a glorified gap year.

Yep and he thinks he has some insight to life when he hasnā€™t actually lived yet! Not for anything but a glorified gap year.
Thatā€™s exactly it!

They arenā€™t going to find what they pretend not to be looking for in their lads life in oz!

When I was late teens to mid 20ā€™s there was always the 40 year olds who hadnā€™t stopped partying yet, James vibes!

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

I never finished his first book, itā€™s currently being used to prop up my memory stick on an old xbox to watch films Iā€™ve downloaded because itā€™s loose šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s exactly it!

They arenā€™t going to find what they pretend not to be looking for in their lads life in oz!

When I was late teens to mid 20ā€™s there was always the 40 year olds who hadnā€™t stopped partying yet, James vibes!
I don't get who the new book is aimed at. Presumably 18-25 year olds, who may or may not be PTs, are single and have enough of a family financial security blanket to allow them to emigrate without any real consequences if things go wrong?

His whole mantra of it doesn't matter what you do in your 20s as it'll be okay, completely misses the fact that in many professions the effort put in during your 20s can really pay off later in terms of financial security.

Also if he's giving out relationship advice, I hope he's upfront about the fact he's never had a relationship longer than six months.

Reactions: 8
So true! Me and my husband used to be holiday reps and when we came home, I wanted to do one last trip abroad. Heā€™d just started at a job and felt it could go somewhere. 15yrs later, Iā€™m so glad we stayed. Now in our mid 30ā€™s we are definitely benefiting from the decision to stay. Plus James always knew he had his parents money to fall back on. So it didnā€™t work in Oz and he needed to get home, his parents could pay for the flight. That wouldnā€™t have been the case for my parents! They could help me in many ways but didnā€™t have spare cash!

I don't get who the new book is aimed at. Presumably 18-25 year olds, who may or may not be PTs, are single and have enough of a family financial security blanket to allow them to emigrate without any real consequences if things go wrong?

His whole mantra of it doesn't matter what you do in your 20s as it'll be okay, completely misses the fact that in many professions the effort put in during your 20s can really pay off later in terms of financial security.

Also if he's giving out relationship advice, I hope he's upfront about the fact he's never had a relationship longer than six months.

Reactions: 4
So people who stand on escalators are all "lazy cunts", but presumably people who stand on skateboards rather than walk aren't. Nor those who have afternoon naps. Nor those who spend most of the day on their Playstation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So people who stand on escalators are all "lazy cunts", but presumably people who stand on skateboards rather than walk aren't. Nor those who have afternoon naps. Nor those who spend most of the day on their Playstation.
I like how he was all ā€˜do betterā€™ at the end of the post like someone standing on an escalator is on par with say, a complete bleep who massively mishandles a grieving parent. What a tool.

Reactions: 7
This.
I canā€™t understand how a man of his age can sleep for fourteen hours AND nap then moan about lazy cunts?

• Haha
This.
I canā€™t understand how a man of his age can sleep for fourteen hours AND nap then moan about lazy cunts?
I mean itā€™s easy to think people are ā€œlazy cuntsā€ for standing on an escalator when your idea of a busy day is napping, a dip in the ocean and then playing video games and getting pissed with your housemates every night.... oh I forgot and cutting and pasting an email thatā€™s pretty much a carbon copy of one last week (but without bothering to spellcheck cos ā€œlet a man liveā€) šŸ™„

Reactions: 24
I got sucked in by this guys good looks and the in your face yet approachable style of earlier vids on youtube. Literally got 'not a diet book' in the mail yesterday and stumbled across this site because i was curious if there was any criticism about james and did a Google search. Yeah, not sure i'm willing to take advice from a guy who is proud of pissing in his girlfriends bed.

The fair points podcast is another reason i can't take him seriously, just comes across like an obnoxious lad who would be tit to live with because he can't be fucked taking out a full bin bag. Also, fitness professionals bragging about drug use like a teenager is pretty pathetic

I think james had potential but he's lost himself to the gram clique, women throwing themselves at him (and ricky martin if comments from the last podcast are to be believed) and general ego inflation.

James is one of those people who can't handle fame and should probably consider stepping back and reassessing the what and why of his reasons for doing all this.

James, pull your head in son.

Reactions: 16
James reads a book or listens to a Joe Rogan podcast then parrots exactly what they say on the Fair Points podcast as if it's something he came up with. This week it was about the patriot act which was in a podcast with Edward Snowden. He also tries to use big words all the time that aren't even correct. I'm definitely thinking his book is going to be a just copy and pastes of other peoples ideas all in one place.

Also guys do you know he travels business class and has a rolex?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.