Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That food Lucy is being given for quarantining is terrible, thank god she’s got friends sending her things!! She said she had paid 3000 dollars to quarantine if it was me I would be expecting a lot better but I actually really like Lucy and she hasn’t complained about it at all!

Reactions: 12

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
I remember on one of James’ q&a stories a while ago, someone had asked if they should keep saving for a house deposit or go travelling and he said go travelling as you definitely won’t regret that.
In some situations yes, seize the moment but I’m not sure his approach is always very sensible. I like to have savings and although I do save up for things I would like I try to keep some for a rainy day too. I would feel so uncomfortable blowing the lot on travelling or whatever and having nothing as a fall back.
Maybe I’m just boring 😂
I feel he promotes quite an immature attitude towards ‘adult responsibilities’ but I do like his nutrition advice, sometimes
He's always had his parents to fall back on that's why. He moved to Australia with nothing.... But his parents that would buy him a return ticket to their massive house and land of it didnt work... He never has and never will have responsibility for anything.

Fi scot

Re Sonny James had him on the podcast and basically said if he’d done it he’d have admitted it.
Sonny doesn’t seem sincere to me but none them do anymore!

Sonny’s story reminds me of the skier who took the vicks inhaler in America not knowing it contained a banned substance. I think It’s quite common to act ‘just’ within the constraints of the law, Sonny just got caught out.

No one will ever live up to Lucy, whether he loves her or not, he’s not a commitment guy, he’s a have my cake, eat it and I still wet the bed at 30 kind of guy!

• Haha
I feel like that attitude of if it’s not a f*ck yes it’s a no, is a bit like that series of love island where they kept saying, I’m happy but I could be happier. It’s typical our generation never happy with something and wanting better, not that’s it’s a bad thing to aspire for more but I think people can forget that good and happy is okay we don’t have to aspire further to make it even better. I’m not sure if I’ve explained what I mean very well 😂 but what I imagine with James is that that beginning excited part you get at the very beginning may have worn off, it’s not to say the relationship is bad but it’s not going to be a novelty or exciting every single day!

Olive85

Does anyone else feel bad for Ferris? I think he's a genuinely nice guy and it seems like james just bullies him. Just because ferris doesn't have the same interests as james. Like he tried to embarrass him on social media for not going to Jiujitsu. Leave him alone, he's been busy working all day and probably doesn't enjoy it like you!!!

Opinionated

VIP Member
He’s got so many issues around relationships that stem from him being adopted. It’s like he doesn’t want anyone to he truly happy, not even himself!
I agree. As soon I found out he was adopted it all clicked. He’s got issues and he needs to address them rather than buying nerf guns and reliving his youth

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Yikes at charlottes stories saying that if someone is crying it’s probably not consent and if you are suffocating them they can’t give consent.

• Wow
  • Sad

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
James Smith 4. Needs therapy to get over his commitment issue. Bit of a loser when it comes to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Steeevo

Nothing says Christmas more than three pissed blokes in their 30s wearing speedos and wrestling on a beach!

• Haha

Robrossi

Lucy Lord is really good to follow for recipes, her cookie one is the best I’ve ever found. Definitely going to get her book when it comes out.

James definitely has Peter Pan syndrome - the boy who never wants to grow up. Reminds me a lot of some men from my past who always think the grass is greener, then suddenly they’re 40 and still trying to pull 20 year olds...

Scragbags

VIP Member
Maybe he shit the bed this time and she had to finally throw out her mattress that was already soaked in his piss 🤮

• Haha

TheRoyalHousekeeper

It’s low of him to send that email about his relationship and how ‘he ended it’

Very disrespectful and humiliating to makenna

Steeevo

Social media influencer, who uses social media platforms and email daily to publicise and push his products, is unhappy at being called a social media influencer, but of course doesn't care what other people think about him.

If he wasn't a social media influencer with a following, then he would never have become a Times best seller, which he sees as his biggest achievement. He needs to just come to terms with the fact he is the CFD social media guy, and that's okay.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I saw his name in the DM and thought I’m sure I’ve seen him on tattle somewhere..lo and behold here I am 😂 I shall go back to thread one and fall down the rabbit hole...

• Haha

Steeevo

Ouch that ones going to hurt, whoever she is she’s a gonner now.
Also let’s all post pics of an unplayed chess board and pretend we can play....

Anyone else notice how lively straight Ferris is?
I can think of nothing less fun than a New Year with a room full of wasted people if I am supposedly sober!
I couldn't resist a cheeky look at his IG after these comments. It's been a slow morning in the Steeevo household.

Posting photos of a chess board when they couldn't even set up the chess pieces correctly to start a game? White queen goes on a white square and black queen goes on a black square. Maybe just stick to copying the alcohol and substance abuse aspects of Queen's Gambit.

Also bragging about getting a heel hook on a mate? Not sure if things have changed since I rolled years ago, but heel hooks were always seen as a cunt's technique and banned for lower belts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Steeevo

Did anyone see on his recent worry giving advice to a guy in his early 20’s saying ‘you can do literally nothing with your life fo the next 5 years, absolutely nothing, and still become extremely successful’

WTF 😂🤯

edit - 18yr old
I think he's said similar things in the past about doing anything/nothing in your 20s and it doesn't matter long term.

It might work for some people, depending on what they want to do long term, but I'd worry for those who do, get their 30s and find they are starting entry level jobs and struggling financially when they have more responsibilities.

I look back at the groundwork I put into my career in my 20s and how it's paid off for me and my family in my 30s and, so far, in my 40s. I've had a pretty good time doing it as well!

That's just me though and I was probably doing it wrong as that isn't what James has done, and his way is the only way, isn't it?

Edit - maybe I'm a zebra and not a horse, or whatever.

• Haha

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Funny how James used to say how much he would prefer a wife who lived separate to him so he doesn't have to see her as much and had his own space. Now his new girlfriend never.leaves.his.fucking.side.

• Haha

Dragondog

He’s surrounded himself with bellends, no wonders he’s a bigger knob than normal, that cheat Webster is the most boring bloke alive and fez is so desperate to be insta famous it’s embarrassing

Steeevo

I suppose the most worrying thing with his whole devotion to sunk cost fallacy, is he could give up and do this at any minute if he doesn't get his own way with a girlfriend, wife, kid, friends, housemates, business partner, etc. He probably doesn't want to address the reasons why he struggles to commit and just writes it off as "oh well, I'm just selfish, let man live."

TBH, whilst the drama is entertaining from a reality point of view watching a man child PT, it's the fact he seems to revell in this narcissism and encourage others to copy him to help validate his point of view.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
James gives off the impression that he does want a relationship but clearly doesn’t get that no woman with an ounce of sense would go for a 31 year old man who still behaves like he is at uni. Soo yeah he can shag all the stupid girls who want more instan followers he likes but they won’t be there when he is 40 and bald and people are over him
He will do well to make it to 40 without going bald. That combover he has is on its last legs 😂

• Haha