Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya but would she have got a book deal if she wasn’t his friend? I would think most of the people that buy it are his followers

Reactions: 13

Kiki999

Haven't read this thread for ages because everyone was being nice about him in the first threads and I think he's a prize cock. And when he talks about stuff like this is when he's at his most annoying. What the fuck does he know about pregnancy, childbirth and the aftermath?

I never struggled to conceive, I just had endless miscarriages before I finally got lucky. And one of the hardest things I found about pregnancy was gaining weight. It was an absolute mindfuck because I was so, so happy to be finally be pregnant enough to get fat and the guilt I felt for being upset about gaining weight was crushing. What helped me was acceptance that people are complicated and can have many feelings and that me feeling sad wasn't stopping someone else getting pregnant. What would never have helped me is someone saying 'well, other people can't have kids, you selfish twat' because for a long time I was one of those people. But someone for who it was easy is also welcome to have complicated thoughts. It's such a messy, confusing time and I think weight and body changes can also be a reminder of the life you lost when you had a baby (which you can be overjoyed by whilst also remembering how nice it was to be shitfaced on a Saturday...).

He also did one on periods where he made an anal sex joke and when people called him out he was like 'I'm jus trying to help you, ladies, be grateful'. Yeah, thanks, pal. Had no idea about periods until a 20-something mega-lad came to explain them to me.

Cock.
Totally agree. While I get what he is trying to say I don't think he has aaaany understanding or sympathy for the reality of the situation. I'm sure almost every new mother out there would love to not feel insecure at all about their new body and just be able to focus 100% of their effort on their baby but that doesn't always happen. Women have been conditioned all their lives to look a certain way, to be able to 'lose the baby weight' at a drop of a hat. That pressure doesn't does disappear because some 31 year old man child says 'don't worry about it mate.' It's just not a helpful answer at all!

I'm not a mother and I would 100% love to be in future however I already think I'm really going to struggle with my body because I have a history of eating disorders. Him telling me I would be silly to care about that is something I already know, that's the whole thing about having body issues! You know that it's destructive and wish it wasn't something that takes over your life but it does! Hence it's a psychological issue that doesn't fall into his black and white mindset.

I used to really like James but it's gotten to a point where he clearly thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is. He likes to try and use big words that are either completely wrong or in the wrong context, he parrots argument off of people and tries to pass them off as his own by adding a few swear words and what arguments he does make have so little nuance it's really pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
James seems a constantly in a binge restrict cycle too. Drops his calories by half to drop weight fast, then eats his weight to chubby. Makes out he's a fat fit PT. I don't know. Once your eyes are opened, they're wide open.

I can't stand any of them anymore.

Can you imagine been Olima and Direns hotel neighbour? They have ZERO respect for anyone. Not even eachother.

• Heart

Steeevo

So wait, he's made more of an effort to explain the break up to his fans than to the person he broke up with?! WTAF!

• Wow
  • Sad

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Is she not as much of a hanger on as the rest of them? I’m sure nobody had a gun to her head forcing her to be there fan girling.
I know she’s popular but nobody would know who she is only for the association with James. I can only imagine the ridicule it would be if it was say Siobhan that was spending her bday doing that 🤣 not sure why Lord gets a free pass

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
James selling his story to daily fail? 🤔
His success advice is

Dump everyone. Don’t buy a house or have any security. Get into tiny pants and wrestle with your friends.
“Work” from home as a trainer but use a team of trainers under your name to do the work.

Hm

dontcome@me

VIP Member
They’re definitely about to break rules - they’ve obviously just checked into a massive Airbnb for New Years. Currently not supposed to have more than 5 guests in pretty much the whole state 🙄 hope they get reported to be honest. Sydney is in danger of going on complete lockdown thanks to idiots like this. He was on the bus last week being sarcastic saying masks weren’t mandatory when someone dm’d him after the state premier repeatedly urged people to wear masks on public transport 🙄🤬

• Angry

Froggies

Chatty Member
He’s so cringe. His “highlights” reel 😬 The moustache and combover are hilarious 😂

Who are the random girls at the hired house? The ones who look exactly like Makenna? 😂

I also didn’t realise he hadn’t started writing his second book back in February. So a book which is apparently going to challenge everything you know about happiness and fulfilment was written in 6 months?! 🤨

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
How is he using a ring light and still looking like shit? What a fucking knob,can’t believe I ever have JSA my money he’s just a cunt

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than buying a house at 18. I’ve been travelling and it changes you for life. Yea he might be mortgage free at 38 but what good is that when you’ve missed the lads holidays and seeing the world with very little responsibilities
Who said anything about missing out on life?? Like I said we’re not all the same some like security others don’t. His mortgage is 300 a month. what he’d pay in rent would be twice as much with nothing to show for it so it was a savvy move. He’s still got money spare he just doesn’t piss it up the wall like James seems to encourage ppl to do, forgetting his followers haven’t got the parental safety net like he has. He can still travel and see the world if he wanted to there’s nothing stopping him. But while people will still be flogging their arses off at 38 paying their mortgages he’ll have one less debt and no resentments as he’s had the best of both worlds 🤷🏼‍♀️

brandambassador

VIP Member
That podcast about the break up is so disrespectful to makenna. Ferris was all over their relationship posting on social media and it seemed they’d all really bonded and she brought her group of female friends in. Feel sorry for her to have been discarded so horribly by them.
Agree. The way they laughed and all about him texting her . God what an asshole !

• Sad

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
I don't think James has anything about him that is attractive or worth putting effort in for. She was probably the unhappy one and he didn't realise because his head is so far up his own arse. She's a pretty young women who can do better than pissy pants James Smith.

Think if James was ever to have a successful relationship he needs to learn how to have a private life. He also needs a shit ton of therapy. Same with Diren. Don't pretend your single if you're not. You can openly be in a relationship without lying and also keep it off social media so you have a private life too.

Think half the friendship circle need therapy tbh.

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
James’ holiday hook up girl is such a bogan..
tagging him as a c*nt.. and “get the f*k out of my house..” wow. He’s definitely got a type. Blonde and unkept. I feel like it’s to rub it in Makennas face. He did the same thing this time last year. Flew to Brisbane to stay with a random blonde chick for a few days and her dog. Posted it in his stories ... came back and wrote an email about it. No doubt there will be an email about this one too.
haha you called it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

girly1025

Yeah it's weird to me when he's mentioned a few times that he's a feminist or "secret feminist" because a) I don't think he's smart enough to actually *understand* feminism is and b) his actions prove time and time again that he is more misogynist than the average man.

He really reminds me of some of the fuckboys myself and/or friends hooked up with in university at like 19 years old. Just....man children, honestly. Really wonder if all of his guy friends treat women like that.

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
His latest “no one cares about you posting your work out” Insta.... please tell me he’s being ironic? Or maybe it’s just moronic... pot kettle springs to mind Mr Smith

• Haha

Fi scot

You are clearly more optimistic about Joe than I but I’d say Joe has no comeback to James.

(Fwiw Joe never acknowledges any criticism and there’s plenty but a random account with 11 followers praises him and he’ll respond).

The only way you lose weight is a calorie deficit and Joe does not provide calories on his 90 day plan, also it’s been proven over and over that Joe’s tailored plan isn’t tailored at all.
(It isn’t so people don’t worry about calories, is so they buy the grad plan and the reboots he churns out, he’s slimming world with (not) tailored exercise plans and expensive food).

I dislike James, he’s as full of it as all the rest, but imo he isn’t wrong about saint Joe.

No I think the irritating GF is staying home to move house which she may have now mentioned about 1,567 times
1/2 ain’t bad I guess...

On the attraction note, even if she wasn’t a complete Verucca Salts c*** I legitimately don’t find her attractive, zero sex appeal despite having a fantastic physique. This might explain why she’s in a strange borderline abusive relationship, where her boyfriend is ashamed of her. But in his defence it’s hard to act ‘street’ when your best mates are felicity, James and possibly Rupert.

From a Heterosexual man’s point of view, I can see why James would have appeal. pre balding sunburnt Brent mode, he had that square jawed posh handsomeness and his well spoken even if he kinda sounds like a white Eubank Snr. Paul seems tall, handsome and great physique too, so I get his appeal. Diren plays the ‘exotic’ factor, but his face is a cross between a rodent and an eagle, his hideous teethy smile does him no favour. I think he’s better off sticking to the bitter frowning moody failed athlete face who’s got a good fitness scam going, to boost his physical attraction appeal...

disclaimer: I only focus on the looks of nasty f****** who make a living judging others, for decent people, their physical appearance genuinely doesn’t cross my mind...

Attachments

• Haha