James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here, glad I found this, was beginning to think I was the only one who could see this, when this mob of clowns, frauds and narcissists invaded two of my gyms, and multiplied like Gremlins...

I’ll go into more specific detail, but a quick intro: DK is Plastic Insta~Gansta who makes a living out of being JS no1 fanboy, he exudes beta maleness in a bubble of narcissistic ambition to step on people when they least expect it so he can dream of being the next Joe Rogan. The pseudo-celebrity clique he belongs in has resulted in a trail of gym members around London disgusted with their arrogance while laughing at them behind their backs. Think David Brent: Life on the road and you will understand this lot!

In person, this parasite crew:
FR is painfully rude, only acknowledges ‘worthy’ people and has the charisma of a rotten cabbage. Fake & awkward and yet talks
about ‘being nice/kind’

PO is not the worst, mildly funny, but thick.

JS When he is in the UK, is what you see on the tin. Coked up, juiced up guy who appeals to posh ‘lads’. He has his market, if you fall for it, fair play to him I guess. He refers to his BJJ fighting a lot, yet his record is so appallingly bad, but like any conmen, he make himself seem quite the fighter to those who wouldn’t know (I can break this down another time).

DK: is the worst of the bunch IMHO, total passive aggressive beta trying to be an Alpha. Mildly racist (But claims to hate racism and drops the Kurdish angle when it suits), thick as pig tit, but good at charming/worming his way into freebies or training seven days a week with top athletes, and still being relatively very crap at BJJ...

I follow none of them, and refuse to view their nonsense anymore, if they are going to steal a living, I don’t want to add a single view or follow to it... ...If you see it too, make your votes count guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel like James struggles when you get to the part of a relationship where you communicate your issues to the other person. It’s inevitable that there will be issues, but you don’t just dump someone straight away at the first sign of an issue? It’s like he just runs because he doesn’t know how to communicate.

Reactions: 7
New here, glad I found this, was beginning to think I was the only one who could see this, when this mob of clowns, frauds and narcissists invaded two of my gyms, and multiplied like Gremlins...

I’ll go into more specific detail, but a quick intro: DK is Plastic Insta~Gansta who makes a living out of being JS no1 fanboy, he exudes beta maleness in a bubble of narcissistic ambition to step on people when they least expect it so he can dream of being the next Joe Rogan. The pseudo-celebrity clique he belongs in has resulted in a trail of gym members around London disgusted with their arrogance while laughing at them behind their backs. Think David Brent: Life on the road and you will understand this lot!

FR is painfully rude, only acknowledges ‘worthy’ people and has the charisma of a rotten cabbage. Fake & awkward and yet talks
about ‘being nice/kind’

JS When he is in the UK, is what you see on the tin. Coked up, juiced up guy who appeals to posh ‘lads’. He has his market, if you fall for it, fair play to him I guess. He refers to his BJJ fighting a lot, yet his record is so appallingly bad, but like any conmen, he make himself seem quite the fighter to those who wouldn’t know (I can break this down another time).

DK: is the worst of the bunch IMHO, total passive aggressive beta trying to be an Alpha. Mildly racist (But claims to hate racism and drops the Kurdish angle when it suits), thick as pig tit, but good at charming/worming his way into freebies or training seven days a week with top athletes, and still being relatively very crap at BJJ...

I follow none of them, and refuse to view their nonsense anymore, if they are going to steal a living, I don’t want to add a single view or follow to it... ...If you see it too, make your votes count guys!
I have the same opinion on them, you describe FR so perfectly and I've never met her, followed for a while not for her content but more to see how Diren pissed her about and how she went along with it.

Reactions: 2

about ‘being nice/kind’

How do you know what his BJJ record is?

How do you know what his BJJ record is?

JS BJJ record: At 31 95kgs(unless otherwise stated) full time training, admits to steroid use, in the prime of his life etc vs guys who work ‘normal’ jobs, have families, kids and responsibilities...

5 wins:

W vs blue 77kgs 21Y/O submission
W vs blue 65kgs 23Y/O disqualification
W vs blue 95kgs 53Y/O submission
W vs Brown 83kgs 38Y/O points*
W vs White 77kgs 23Y/O opp no show

*A little respect for beating Brown, but, big BUT, older, lighter and the guy had competed earlier successfully in four fights. Anyone can pick off a wounded lion with size and age advantages. Boasted about this on social media like he was a badass...

14 loses:

L No show (usually exhaustion/injury/fear)
L vs details unknown Submission
L Vs 91kgs Black 31Y/O submission
L Vs 91kgs blue 27Y/O sub (He was 91 too)
L Vs 91kgs blue 28Y/O sub (He was 91 too)
L vs 95kgs 31Y/O submission
L vs Blue 73kgs 31Y/O points

This crew have flopped at Football, Rugby, Thai boxing(by way of not fighting), and now BJJ provides the perfect niche sport to look tough and win medals being 3rd out of 3 people or fighting guys half your size/level and twice your age in ‘open classes’. Nothing wrong with losing if you’re a normal guy/girl and enjoy your hobbies. But if you have JS’s character, let’s all laugh at what a pathetic loser he is... ...but he’s always better than ‘no show’ DK, I could be wrong, but he seems the sort of guy who would crack easily under pressure, even if he seems to train with brown and black belts on a daily basis...

Reactions: 5
Who is yer wan in this pic that broke his heart. What's the deal there?
Shellee Rose is her name, an Aussie girl. See my post above. She is married now with a baby, but I always got the impression he had ended it? He alluded to her having said something that made him see her in a different light. I really liked her though!

Reactions: 1
I feel like James struggles when you get to the part of a relationship where you communicate your issues to the other person. It’s inevitable that there will be issues, but you don’t just dump someone straight away at the first sign of an issue? It’s like he just runs because he doesn’t know how to communicate.
I think he might also struggle at the point where he's run out of anecdotes from travelling. Imagine coming home after a day at work to hear what he's got to say. He got up, recorded a live Q&A, played video games, had a nap, learned some stuff off the Internet to have an argument about vaccines. Any time he has outside of this needs an audience and a phone camera. It must be exhausting feeding the ego and getting little back.

Re James saying about the profile pics, I would imagine he’s joking as if to say why would he agree to something without seeing the person first. But how bloody desperate are those messaging asking if they can bang etc etc, I just don’t know any of my friends or any other girls that would be so forward and message things like that?! Are we more prudish in the uk or maybe I just am lol

Reactions: 7
Shellee Rose is her name, an Aussie girl. See my post above. She is married now with a baby, but I always got the impression he had ended it? He alluded to her having said something that made him see her in a different light. I really liked her though!
Can you rem what he said? See I always took from her post, bitter sweet but go and chase your dreams, that he had his jsa idea but she had her own dreams too and wouldn't give them up for him, she moved to Bondi about a week later and he was back in & forth to the UK.
I think she has left an effect on him, he runs scared now after having his heart broken.

Re James saying about the profile pics, I would imagine he’s joking as if to say why would he agree to something without seeing the person first. But how bloody desperate are those messaging asking if they can bang etc etc, I just don’t know any of my friends or any other girls that would be so forward and message things like that?! Are we more prudish in the uk or maybe I just am lol
No they are so thirsty, and I'm far from a prude.

Just leaving this here as she has came up this last thread
20201229_220702.jpg
...as you were ✌

Last edited:
Can you rem what he said? See I always took from her post, bitter sweet but go and chase your dreams, that he had his jsa idea but she had her own dreams too and wouldn't give them up for him, she moved to Bondi about a week later and he was back in & forth to the UK.
I think she has left an effect on him, he runs scared now after having his heart broken.
He never alluded to anything more, just that she’d said something that made him see her differently. I’m genuinely surprised that he’s posted that picture of her because he always remained so tight lipped about it, which is probably telling in itself when you look at how disrespectful he’s been to mackenna. I remember her posting that a few weeks later when he was leaving, and to be honest I always assumed she was being the bigger person and acknowledging that they’d shared something special. I really admired her for it as either way she must have been heartbroken. All speculation of course 😂 but I think he was at his best with her.

Reactions: 8
He never alluded to anything more, just that she’d said something that made him see her differently. I’m genuinely surprised that he’s posted that picture of her because he always remained so tight lipped about it, which is probably telling in itself when you look at how disrespectful he’s been to mackenna. I remember her posting that a few weeks later when he was leaving, and to be honest I always assumed she was being the bigger person and acknowledging that they’d shared something special. I really admired her for it as either way she must have been heartbroken. All speculation of course 😂 but I think he was at his best with her.
Agree he was. This is when I liked him!! Haha
He had his personal account running then too along side the current one, he had their pics up, she was so nice.

Reactions: 3
Agree he was. This is when I liked him!! Haha
He had his personal account running then too along side the current one, he had their pics up, she was so nice.
Yip, remember it was her who introduced him to morning swims in the sea? I wonder if he’s reflecting a bit, he’s had another failed relationship and his life is basically the same... She’s got married and had a baby. I know I would be.

Reactions: 11
I wasn’t following when he was with Shellee but I was when he was with Shona and honestly, he came across totally different to how he is now. He seemed informative, fun and happy. They split and he turned into a bitter pleb.

I personally don’t believe he gets all these requests to sleep with him...I think he uses a second account to send those questions to himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yip, remember it was her who introduced him to morning swims in the sea? I wonder if he’s reflecting a bit, he’s had another failed relationship and his life is basically the same... She’s got married and had a baby. I know I would be.
I would be too, deep down im sure he would like the same and to be settled.

I wasn’t following when he was with Shellee but I was when he was with Shona and honestly, he came across totally different to how he is now. He seemed informative, fun and happy. They split and he turned into a bitter pleb.

I personally don’t believe he gets all these requests to sleep with him...I think he uses a second account to send those questions to himself 🤣
I've often wondered that too🤣 hard to imagine girls so forward to a complete stranger!

He is such a bitter prick

i know its not the nicest comment but just ignore it and move on. He think hes been funny but it makes him look terrible.
0BE69DF5-4A50-4BA0-8F94-82265E89E38B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has he split from his most recent girlfirned?

I had to unfollow him, I used to think he was God's Cock, but now I just see him as a stupid 'InFLuEnCEr' and is just a basic pratt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
JS BJJ record: At 31 95kgs(unless otherwise stated) full time training, admits to steroid use, in the prime of his life etc vs guys who work ‘normal’ jobs, have families, kids and responsibilities...

5 wins:

W vs blue 77kgs 21Y/O submission
W vs blue 65kgs 23Y/O disqualification
W vs blue 95kgs 53Y/O submission
W vs Brown 83kgs 38Y/O points*
W vs White 77kgs 23Y/O opp no show

*A little respect for beating Brown, but, big BUT, older, lighter and the guy had competed earlier successfully in four fights. Anyone can pick off a wounded lion with size and age advantages. Boasted about this on social media like he was a badass...

14 loses:

L vs details unknown Submission
L Vs 91kgs Black 31Y/O submission
L Vs 91kgs blue 27Y/O sub (He was 91 too)
L vs 95kgs 31Y/O submission
L vs Blue 73kgs 31Y/O points

This crew have flopped at Football, Rugby, Thai boxing(by way of not fighting), and now BJJ provides the perfect niche sport to look tough and win medals being 3rd out of 3 people or fighting guys half your size/level and twice your age in ‘open classes’. Nothing wrong with losing if you’re a normal guy/girl and enjoy your hobbies. But if you have JS’s character, let’s all laugh at what a pathetic loser he is... ...but he’s always better than ‘no show’ DK, I could be wrong, but he seems the sort of guy who would crack easily under pressure, even if he seems to train with brown and black belts on a daily basis...
Thats a really strange record, if nothing else how does he get matched with these people when its usually in age/weight/belt divisions. Is that record publically logged somewhere or is it just what you have monitored?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.