James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I unfollow anyone who is pregnant/had a baby. Not because I hate children or anything just it’s not something I want to have all over my insta feed. I use my insta as a fitness/foodie account so am not interested in nappy explosions or breastfeeding stories

She’s not flogging any baby stuff. She has done stories with her baby, but I don’t think she’s being a baby bore. I’ve seen a lot worse from others who think they are baby experts after one month. Perhaps others do. I guess she isn’t doing her usual workout content. Maybe that’s why she’s dropping in numbers.

Reactions: 4
I must have been on direns project x mailing list at some point but I have received about 12 emails from him in the past two days about it-far too many ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must have been on direns project x mailing list at some point but I have received about 12 emails from him in the past two days about it-far too many ffs
Me too!!! I blocked his email that he sends his daily email from, so the project x one must be different. It smells of complete desperation.

Reactions: 1
Me too!!! I blocked his email that he sends his daily email from, so the project x one must be different. It smells of complete desperation.
I don’t know what you mean-spaces are ‘filling up fast’ 😂 did you get the one where he was saying he has been offered 5-10grand to do ads but he has said no? How very noble of him (I don’t believe for a second he has been offered that amount of money).

• Haha
I don’t know what you mean-spaces are ‘filling up fast’ 😂 did you get the one where he was saying he has been offered 5-10grand to do ads but he has said no? How very noble of him (I don’t believe for a second he has been offered that amount of money).
Yes, I got that one about the £10k ads. It did make me laugh. Does he honestly think people believe him. What was it for, I wonder? A fake gangster voiceover?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone taken one for the team and got James’ audiobook? Also did anyone see the video about the publishers wanting to delay but he said no and brought it forward-is that bullshit? Surely his opinion wouldn’t carry more weight than publishers etc?

Has anyone taken one for the team and got James’ audiobook? Also did anyone see the video about the publishers wanting to delay but he said no and brought it forward-is that bullshit? Surely his opinion wouldn’t carry more weight than publishers etc?
I was thinking the same, is he the publishers boss now? As for the audiobook...I just can't bring myself to do it haha, I couldn't listen to his podcasts because his voice bores me lol

I’d rather stick a needle in my eye than listen to his voice bang on and on 😂

• Haha
I was thinking the same, is he the publishers boss now? As for the audiobook...I just can't bring myself to do it haha, I couldn't listen to his podcasts because his voice bores me lol
I actually find his voice quite relaxing when he is doing podcasts but I suppose there is a fine line between relaxing and boring lol

Reactions: 5
Im guessing they’re trying to cash in on lockdown in the UK at least, hoping for more audio book and internet orders

Reactions: 3
duck this, duck you Cauntttt...calorie deficit...stop being lazy and feeling sorry for yourself. Oh and add in some joe rogan macho podcast shite👍 that's it there. He is a twit. I wonder does he know tattle exists?

Reactions: 8
duck this, duck you Cauntttt...calorie deficit...stop being lazy and feeling sorry for yourself. Oh and add in some joe rogan macho podcast shite👍 that's it there. He is a twit. I wonder does he know tattle exists?
All of these absolute melts know tattle exists. James included.

• Haha
Why isn’t Sven isolating? Pretty sure if you return from Spain it’s two weeks, and he def only came back in the past week....

I preordered it but just cancelled now I'm free from the James Smith cult mindset

Did anyone see on his stories... if anyone can find Lord somewhere to live I will PERSONALLY take them out for breakfast 🤮🤮🤮 It’s a no from me thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see on his stories... if anyone can find Lord somewhere to live I will PERSONALLY take them out for breakfast 🤮🤮🤮 It’s a no from me thanks
Imagine having to endure him first thing in the morning. No thank you!

I mean I would much rather go for breakfast with Lord herself thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.