James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments and conversations in Fair Points Podcast are going to be the thing to bring James down.

If he has any hope of more mainstream success, TV, or America, something from that pod is going to come back and bite him on the arse.

Reactions: 2
The comments and conversations in Fair Points Podcast are going to be the thing to bring James down.

If he has any hope of more mainstream success, TV, or America, something from that pod is going to come back and bite him on the arse.
I don’t listen to it as I’ve gone completely off him. What kind of comments and convos are going to bring him down? Intrigued to find out!
Edit; I’ve just unfollowed him. It’s been coming for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Is this based on hearing the most recent one(I’ve not listened) or just a general comment? I’m surprised his book publishers aren’t listening very carefully to that podcast to make sure he doesn’t say anything too controversial

Reactions: 2
I heard a brief conversation from a clip about sex parties on his Instagram, I can’t bare to listen to the whole thing so can you fill me in here please 😂 I’m finding the lot of them boring now, my unfollow button has been working overtime the past few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell me too please. I find it very sad. The other two are hanging onto Jame’s coat tails trying to make a success of themselves while he’s there, as without him no one would listen to it.

Reactions: 1
Basically a load of crap about underwear, perfume, wanking and him admitting he’s recently taken drugs and realised he’s a slave to his phone and then a whole lot more about women whilst referring to them as poose (ie pussy) charming

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s so hard to fathom how/ why Shona went out with him. The sad thing is he thinks he’s a feminist.

I used to think he was selfish in relationships because he was successful and didn't want to settle for anything less than the absolute best he thinks he can get. Then he tells stories from years ago like the time his then girlfriend wanted him to go support her in some sporting event. He didn't see the point so they argued, he went to Norway(?) To play rugby where he met his next girlfriend. I believe the friends reference we were on a break is relevant here. Definitely his way or the highway since before he become successful. Shame as in a way he earned his success. He showed up everyday and didn't give up. Far more determination than his hangers on.

Listened to a bit of the most recent one... apparently Sonny would dump a girl if she didn’t wear matching underwear 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Listened to a bit of the most recent one... apparently Sonny would dump a girl if she didn’t wear matching underwear 🤣🤣
I really don’t see the attraction to him... or any of them to be honest.

Reactions: 8
Really? The short stocky one?? Wouldn’t have thought he’d in a position to be fussy. He’s certainly not a looker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.