James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just the matching pants thing that gets me about sonny. It’s the fact last week they talked about long term relationships and it’s not okay for women to fart

I can’t see his relationship going far lol

Reactions: 2
The only way I can describe the podcast is like, an audio version of a lads’ WhatsApp group.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God, I haven't listened to any of those podcasts but they sound like absolute tripe. It must be like listening to a couple of teenage boys chatting at the back of a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
James reposting a video where he’s saying he doesn’t deal with criticism because he doesn’t have to,as if we all haven’t heard his rants on lives/podcasts and seen his unpleasant responses to people’s comments when they criticise 🙄

in other news,Diren is in Ibiza with Sven, felicity is trying to flog a jumper saying ‘Gym and Gin’ despite always saying she barely drinks,and Ben and Sohee are loved up in an apartment in Spain.

Reactions: 7
James reposting a video where he’s saying he doesn’t deal with criticism because he doesn’t have to,as if we all haven’t heard his rants on lives/podcasts and seen his unpleasant responses to people’s comments when they criticise 🙄

in other news,Diren is in Ibiza with Sven, felicity is trying to flog a jumper saying ‘Gym and Gin’ despite always saying she barely drinks,and Ben and Sohee are loved up in an apartment in Spain.
Every time they show Sven I always want them to catch him off guard speaking with his normal accent by mistake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This cannot be for real 🙄
I absolutely believe that to be real,his obsessed fans know no bounds-as If a positive review Is going to get you one step closer to shagging him.
i am one of the ones who always says that I like Bondi James better but that is starting to change-get Lucy Lord back there ASAP!

Every time they show Sven I always want them to catch him off guard speaking with his normal accent by mistake 🤣
Has nobody asked James about this yet In his q and a’s or lives?

Reactions: 1
This cannot be for real 🙄
Pous fine.... wonder if she feels the same about rimming, wanking and sex parties? 🤷🏻‍♀️

On the whole I actually like James. I like what he stands for in relation to fitness and diet and it’s refreshing to see that he doesn’t pretend to follow a strict exercise and diet regimen 24/7. He is a bit of a Peter Pan character though isn’t he. And like someone else said the podcast is just like a lads whatsapp group chat. Its quite cringey. I feel like he is trying so hard to “not care” what people think. Quote obvious he does though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just realised this about “Sven’s” “surname.”
“Gudvunsun” = good one, son. 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha Direns obviously trying to break YouTube cos he keeps going on about a vlog he just created and uploaded to ‘help‘ anyone who’s flying at the moment. It is the most pointless of videos and doesn’t help one bit, he didn’t actually film a single part of the flight 🤣🙈

• Haha
what is with that stupid voice ? what is the point of it.. grown ass man ... spare me they are all in never never land
Also wish he would just accept the fact he is clearly losing his hair and just cut off the comb over. Own your hair loss Sven! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m very into fitness but I can’t abide this twit so don’t follow. He’s so aggressive. Anyway, it popped up saying he was doing a live after I just watched someone else’s so I just thought I’d tune in on a whim.... did anyone else see it?! This man is a pig. It wasn’t fitness related, he was talking about how he wants to be a single dad and basically saying it’ll be better for his kids if he and the mother were separated. He was talking about this (future, nonexistent) mother like she was nothing better than a baby making machine.
He was telling people to leave their marriages.
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!
The man is so vile, saying things like ‘if I duck someone without a condom and I look at the body and think it looks good, I think meh, don’t mind if she gets pregnant’ 🙄 so all he cares about is looks in regard to the mother of his children?!

I don’t know who he even thinks he is to be talking about this stuff. Stick to talking about a calorie deficit you absolute narcissistic loser!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m very into fitness but I can’t abide this twit so don’t follow. He’s so aggressive. Anyway, it popped up saying he was doing a live after I just watched someone else’s so I just thought I’d tune in on a whim.... did anyone else see it?! This man is a pig. It wasn’t fitness related, he was talking about how he wants to be a single dad and basically saying it’ll be better for his kids if he and the mother were separated. He was talking about this (future, nonexistent) mother like she was nothing better than a baby making machine.
He was telling people to leave their marriages.
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!
The man is so vile, saying things like ‘if I duck someone without a condom and I look at the body and think it looks good, I think meh, don’t mind if she gets pregnant’ 🙄 so all he cares about is looks in regard to the mother of his children?!

I don’t know who he even thinks he is to be talking about this stuff. Stick to talking about a calorie deficit you absolute narcissistic loser!
I also watched this and was having a giggle to be honest!! 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Diren called him Paul on his stories last night!! About the ju jitsu class 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.