James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting development. I bet it was she decided to leave, if that’s what happened. She was in oz where she was living the dream. Then she was in the UK, again, living the dream. Then she got the job with Martin Macdonald which she was ecstatic about and left after about a week to go back to oz. Then became a PT, then got the JSA job. Strange if she has now left JSA.
All of this 👏🏻 why would you want a trainer who can’t commit. She was also working at a local gym on the beaches but isn’t there now either (my friends go there still and said she just didn’t have experience or client base to make a go of it) she also put quite a bit of weight back on which just gave the impression she struggled to maintain it

Reactions: 1
I just happened to get a notification on fb to say he was live with the title something like , new crib who dis or something so I watched a bit.
He said something about needing his own space to do work and then later said his housemates had a party and he moved out this morning. Sounds like a spur of the moment decision, as in he had a tantrum and left 😂

Reactions: 3
I just happened to get a notification on fb to say he was live with the title something like , new crib who dis or something so I watched a bit.
He said something about needing his own space to do work and then later said his housemates had a party and he moved out this morning. Sounds like a spur of the moment decision, as in he had a tantrum and left 😂
Does seem like he has thrown a hissy fit-he seemed to get on pretty well with his flat mates? I could never actually work out which ones were his flat mates-is Charlie one of them?

Wondered the same, appears extremely sudden.

Wow, what was that Pat Keys trolling about on his live?!! 😱

Last edited:
What was the Pat Keys thing?

has James just brought on another JSA member as a coach? Fatlossfoster on insta? By the looks of his bio he won one of the JSA challenges? James also mentioned taking the other coaches out for dinner and Sinead Quinn was clarifying the date so assuming she does actually still work for them? The whole JSA team is going to be all his groupies soon ffs

What was the Pat Keys thing?

has James just brought on another JSA member as a coach? Fatlossfoster on insta? By the looks of his bio he won one of the JSA challenges? James also mentioned taking the other coaches out for dinner and Sinead Quinn was clarifying the date so assuming she does actually still work for them? The whole JSA team is going to be all his groupies soon ffs
He has employed fatlossfoster??? I remember when he won one of the challenges. Not exactly what would encourage me to run out and join JSA but, I think James is appealing to the masses. Join my academy, win the challenge, work for me, be insta famous for five minutes. It keeps the money rolling in by dangling the dream in front of people.

Reactions: 2
I haven't seen the live but the Pat Keys thing is when groups of people target people doing lives trying to get them say racist words. Then they'll screen record it and edit to take it out of context. They do it with other words too. If you say the name it sounds more like a racist word.

He has employed fatlossfoster??? I remember when he won one of the challenges. Not exactly what would encourage me to run out and join JSA but, I think James is appealing to the masses. Join my academy, win the challenge, work for me, be insta famous for five minutes. It keeps the money rolling in by dangling the dream in front of people.
yes according to the JSA insta page (honestly no idea why I follow as it’s not exactly inspiring). I definitely see the reasoning behind James doing this but I feel like it’s a bit disingenuous for people coming to join JSA and being coached by someone who was in the same boat they were just a few months ago

Reactions: 4
yes according to the JSA insta page (honestly no idea why I follow as it’s not exactly inspiring). I definitely see the reasoning behind James doing this but I feel like it’s a bit disingenuous for people coming to join JSA and being coached by someone who was in the same boat they were just a few months ago
I fully agree. I wouldn’t be happy if I thought my coach was someone with pretty much zero experience and is a JSA groupie.

I fully agree. I wouldn’t be happy if I thought my coach was someone with pretty much zero experience and is a JSA groupie.
I don't mean to sound harsh but I don't think his transformation is that good? Since he won he's admitted that he's regained some of the weight. His recent photos don't strike me as someone that I'd want to pay for coaching from when I could have one of the proper coaches on JSA with about a decade of experience.

Reactions: 2
Was the trolling around his jumper? I dip in and out of the lives but someone was critiquing him for wearing the same jumper and he had a bit of a rant at that. That was Sun maybe?

Was the trolling around his jumper? I dip in and out of the lives but someone was critiquing him for wearing the same jumper and he had a bit of a rant at that. That was Sun maybe?
I hate when he goes off on a full rant when someone criticises him-half the time they do it for a reaction and he totally gives it to them but it’s so boring.

Wow he really doesn’t take any criticism well. Someone saying his filming was crap got a hilariously OTT reaction today!

Diren is begging people via email to vote for him for the best British podcast, I’m still laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.