James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that, she seems to be making more of an effort, maybe to show what he is missing?
I have to say I caught some of diren's live the other day and when he was explaining exercises he was a totally different person. He is obviously very knowledgeable and I can see he would be a very good pt, pity he puts on the road man act for insta!

Reactions: 4
I went to a private talk they did at a local gym. Both completely different to their insta personas. James was quite quiet and very well spoken. Diren was the more outgoing one and very knowledgeable. They did compliment each other and didn’t become flustered when some older women were making crude comments!

Reactions: 8
The way JS feels the need to constantly post stories about how happy he is with his lot in life, makes me disbelieve him.

I’m starting to think he’s got quite a lonely little existence.

Reactions: 9
The way JS feels the need to constantly post stories about how happy he is with his lot in life, makes me disbelieve him.

I’m starting to think he’s got quite a lonely little existence.
He doesn't have any roots anywhere, so it doesn't surprise me that he'd be lonely. I doubt a lot of his instagram friendships would last without social media too.

Reactions: 3
Diren and Felicity in Spain together. Shocker 🙈
She’s such a mug, he’s talking on his stories today about how he hates commitment and love his freedom. It’s painfully obvious he only wants her for a shag🤦🏽‍♀️
Wondered why she was acting so coy when asked who she was going with!

Reactions: 4
She’s such a mug, he’s talking on his stories today about how he hates commitment and love his freedom. It’s painfully obvious he only wants her for a shag🤦🏽‍♀️
:rolleyes:

Those two bore me to death!!

Reactions: 2
That’s exactly what I thought - why does Felicity subject herself to this? He won’t even acknowledge her but she’ll fly abroad during a pandemic for him. Crazy. Does she not have family to talk sense into her?

That’s exactly what I thought - why does Felicity subject herself to this? He won’t even acknowledge her but she’ll fly abroad during a pandemic for him. Crazy. Does she not have family to talk sense into her?
Also it is just so obvious they are together, so why not just admit you are there together instead of pretending the other doesn't exist. Have you seen when people ask her if she has a boyfriend, the sassy response 🙄

Also it is just so obvious they are together, so why not just admit you are there together instead of pretending the other doesn't exist. Have you seen when people ask her if she has a boyfriend, the sassy response 🙄
It’s defo him controlling the privacy aspect though. She used to be all over him on social media and her blog! I wonder what’s really in it for her because he seems to have the better deal in all this - him so obviously wanting to appear single is a big red flag and makes you wonder what he gets up to when he’s with James in Bali...

I've started to really like Felicity and only followers her after reading about her on here.

I hope she doesn't get her heart broken....Diren certainly.isnt afraid to fly during a pandemic is he! Must be nice for him though, clearly needs that sort of lifestyle he did seem miserable in London

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.