James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I see he has stopped doing Instagram lives because Facebook is better? What a crappy attitude,I actually liked his lives but he is being a real prick at the minute. I preordered his book with a free audible credit so will be interested to see what this one is like.

I love Ben a lot-he responds to negative feedback in a really mature way.

Reactions: 5
So I see he has stopped doing Instagram lives because Facebook is better? What a crappy attitude,I actually liked his lives but he is being a real prick at the minute. I preordered his book with a free audible credit so will be interested to see what this one is like.

I love Ben a lot-he responds to negative feedback in a really mature way.
I wondered if it was because IG doesn't save them anymore unless you upload them as a grid post. A lot of his followers are in the opposite time zone so I thought maybe he didn't see the time spent doing them as worth it. Particularly as the FB ones tend to be fitness whereas IG lives were mainly people asking him random questions about dating 😂

Reactions: 2
James copying Martins content again...
I wonder if they have fallen out? Have I missed him mentioning him lately?

Ben’s story yesterday calling out Diren for being a commitment-phobe :LOL:
Do we think that means Ben and Sohee are team Felicity?
He’s called him out on a live before as well...it was so funny! I think he just doesn’t understand why Direns so secretive but I love Ben even more for that 🤣

Reactions: 3
I wondered if it was because IG doesn't save them anymore unless you upload them as a grid post. A lot of his followers are in the opposite time zone so I thought maybe he didn't see the time spent doing them as worth it. Particularly as the FB ones tend to be fitness whereas IG lives were mainly people asking him random questions about dating 😂
Yeah def think that’s why he stopped doing them,but think his attitude about it was a bit crappy considering he always boasted about his daily fb and insta lives.

what went on with him copying Martin? I take it it’s Martin Macdonald? I thought they were mates

I think they are mates but they used to tag each other and they don’t seem to anymore unless I’ve missed it. (I admittedly skip through James’ stories lately).
It’s just a couple of times Martin has posted stuff and then James basically posts the same content.

Anyone figured out who the girl James is with is!? 👀😂
He said on his stories that he might show her tonight depending on how drunk they get. Whoever it is he can’t have been with her that long as he was seeing that Lana a couple of months ago? Unless he’s back with her

He said on his stories that he might show her tonight depending on how drunk they get. Whoever it is he can’t have been with her that long as he was seeing that Lana a couple of months ago? Unless he’s back with her
He said he’s only been on a couple of dates with this girl and I remember him saying on his podcast he stopped seeing his last girlfriend (presuming Lana) because he wouldn’t show her on his social media and she didn’t like it!

I hope it’s Lana it will make me think he has grown up a bit. The way “fezzinator” kept telling him he had done the right thing splitting up with her the moment he had a doubt was nauseating.

That poor girl looks hammered on hos story 😂
Pretty crappy for the ex to see that since they went out for a few months and she didn’t get a mention on social media and then a few dates in and this one gets put on stories (granted not in the most flattering of lights!)

Reactions: 7
Pretty crappy for the ex to see that since they went out for a few months and she didn’t get a mention on social media and then a few dates in and this one gets put on stories (granted not in the most flattering of lights!)

The ex was a bit of a star fucker, so I’d say she was begging to be on his stories, which made it the issue...

Reactions: 5
I cant help feeling this is a dig at the ex. He said on a podcast that her friend was interfering and convinced her that he didnt mention her because he wasnt committed so they argued a lot. I actually think he was gutted they broke up and regrets it

Just found her Ivy Miller
She Has 300,000 followers which is probably why he has shown her. He previously said he didn’t want to expose his ex to all his followers).
Lana only had a small following (around 3,000) so makes sense I guess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.