James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes!

Also has anyone received emails from him recently? I feel like I used to get them everyday and haven’t had one in a while?
He said there was a problem with his emails recently and over 20,000 people were unsubscribed so you probably need to sign up to them.

What was the podcast Shona done?

Shona podcast was in April she appeared on her friends podcast talking about relationships. The series she appeared in was called Saturn returns with Caggie.

Reactions: 1
Shona did a podcast where she said her last 2 relationships had been with addicts....
Wow, tell us more?? That was always such a strange pairing...

I understand why he speaks about his previous steroid use, but I detest his blatant publicising of MDMA, LSD etc. There’s no need.

Reactions: 4
Wow, tell us more?? That was always such a strange pairing...

I understand why he speaks about his previous steroid use, but I detest his blatant publicising of MDMA, LSD etc. There’s no need.
He is particularly vocal about DMT atm

I was loving James for a while (and Diren) but nowadays he’s all about stealing well known facts and phrases like he discovered them. :rolleyes:

I’m guessing he’s moving to a different part of Australia.

I do like that he’s open about drug use, I don’t feel like he’s a poster boy for it, I feel like it’s obvious he does it and he’s choosing not to lie about it unlike many others.

Reactions: 8
I was loving James for a while (and Diren) but nowadays he’s all about stealing well known facts and phrases like he discovered them. :rolleyes:

I’m guessing he’s moving to a different part of Australia.

I do like that he’s open about drug use, I don’t feel like he’s a poster boy for it, I feel like it’s obvious he does it and he’s choosing not to lie about it unlike many others.
[/

I’d like it a lot more if the information he shared about stimulant drug use was accurate. He perpetrates myths to a huge audience who respects him.

I would have said he’s moving to Brisbane as better weather this time of year but Queensland just shut its borders to NSW so he can’t now

I suppose that makes sense if he needs to reign it in a bit! They seem more subdued than James!

Ferris seems keen to get in on the insta fame, I don’t know how he can put up with them all to be honest!
Willets doesn’t seem that into it from the little I’ve seen of him, does he?

Has he fell out with cameron and his old housemates or something? He’s been living in his new place for like a couple of weeks, really odd he’s moving out so suddenly again.

Reactions: 3
I suppose that makes sense if he needs to reign it in a bit! They seem more subdued than James!

Ferris seems keen to get in on the insta fame, I don’t know how he can put up with them all to be honest!
Willets doesn’t seem that into it from the little I’ve seen of him, does he?
The one thing I picked up on in the podcasts is Ferris constantly boot licking. He consistently tells James how he’s an inspiration to him and one of his best mates etc.

If this was school, he’d be the runt of the litter And James is constantly digging him out. James loves the attention he gets from Ferris you can tell

And I’m sorry but a grown man calling himself the “fezinator4000” is ridiculous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently the place with Cameron was just temporary... if that’s the case when fez said a few weeks ago about moving in with willetts why was there no mention of James moving in too?!

James copying Martins content again...
I wonder if they have fallen out? Have I missed him mentioning him lately?

Ben’s story yesterday calling out Diren for being a commitment-phobe :LOL:
Do we think that means Ben and Sohee are team Felicity?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.